Cops Can Be Naughty Too - Cover

Cops Can Be Naughty Too

Copyright© 2011 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jeffrey's new friendly cop shows him a place that could become a very interesting playground. Furthermore, he also finds out that cops can be more naughtier than he had ever imagined before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

We went sitting on the sofa again, and watched the 1 o'clock news on the television. We had only missed the first item of the news.

It didn't take long, or we were both lying on the sofa. I was against the back of it while Annie was lying in front of me in my arms. She had her back towards me. Even when she didn't do anything to me, I could feel I was getting hard again. Well, I was a teenage boy with a naked woman in my arms, what would you have expected to happen?

"I just thought about something," I said out of the blue.

"And what's that?"

"Don't I need to go downstairs and put a note on the doorbell for Eva?"

"Oh, don't worry about that. I can hear your doorbell very clearly up here!"

"You can?" I said surprised.

"Well, if that ding-dong bell is yours, I can."

"Yep, that's ours," I said with some fun in my voice. It was my mother who absolutely wanted that doorbell, because she hated those standard buzzers they had in all the other flats.

Because I was lying behind Annie, my hard-on was constantly between her butt cheeks, while we watched television. I think she even wiggled her ass sometimes to make sure it stayed at full attention. Needless to say, I didn't mind that she did this to me, my penis felt very good between those soft cheeks of hers.


Just past 2pm, I could indeed hear that familiar doorbell of my mum going off in my flat.

Annie jumped up and went straight for the window. She looked down into the street and then said, "Strange?! I can't see a cop car down there!"

I also got up and walked towards the intercom. While pushing the button on it and asked, "Yes?"

"It's Eva!"

"I'm on the second floor," I said and buzzed her in.

I could hear her say, "But?! I thought..."

However, I didn't say anything about it and said, "I'll let the door open for you!"

I walked back into the living room and saw that Annie was standing there, she looked somewhat nervous and shifted from one foot on the other while she just stood there. It made her breasts jiggle. I wondered if she knew that.

"Nervous?" I asked.

"Isn't that obvious?" she asked me.

"You can still run to your bedroom and get dressed."

Annie shook with her head and said, "You know what, quickly, go and stand in the kitchen ... um ... to get something to drink and I will hide myself in the storeroom. So, we can surprise her two times."

"Good idea," I said.

I loved how Annie was thinking, even when she had to be all excited about facing this woman she didn't know, while in the nude. I know I was, and I was the most experienced of us both. Well, when it came to running around naked that is.

Annie quickly went into the storeroom, while I went into the kitchen and hid most of my body behind the low wall that separated the living room and the kitchen. Well, the wall reached up to about my waist, so my most interesting bit would be hidden from view when Eva would see me at first. Although, I was sure it wouldn't stay hidden for long and the thought of showing myself to Eva had even made it that my hard-on was now throbbing at the rhythm of my heartbeat.

When I heard knocking on the door, I shouted, "Come in, I'm in the kitchen."

I could hear how Eva came in and closed the door behind her. Some butterflies were playing in my tummy, and I wondered how many of them would be doing the same in Annie's tummy right now.

Eva came into the living room, and I saw her carefully looking around for me. When she saw me standing in the kitchen, with a bottle of Cola in my hands, I said, "Come in, do you want something to drink?"

"Um ... okay," she said. I think she was surprised by how calm I looked and to my own surprise, I wasn't even slightly blushing.

I turned around and took another glass out of the cupboard. Luckily, I had helped Annie to clean up our breakfast, else I wouldn't have known where the glasses would have been, because they weren't in the same cupboard as in my flat.

When I turned around, Eva had walked into the kitchen area and I saw how she was looking at my throbbing member that was sticking out in front of me.

"Still hard, I see!" she said with a smile on her face.

I looked down on myself and said, "It seems so, doesn't it."

That was the moment Annie decided to come out of the storeroom and with a nervous smile on her face and her cheeks in an interesting color, she asked Eva, "Isn't that thing beautiful?"

Eva was a bit startled when she heard Annie and when she looked at her, I could see an even more surprised look on Eva's face.

Because Eva didn't answer Annie's question, Annie just went on and asked, "So, do you have some time? Or do you need to go straight away?"

"Um ... no, I have some time!" Eva said, still looking at Annie's naughty bits.

"Come, let us go sit in the living room then," Annie said and walked up to Eva, grabbing her hand to pull her along.

I must confess, I was surprised how Annie suddenly took charge over the situation. Maybe, it was her way of dealing with the fact that she was running around naked with this stranger in her home, but at the same time, it was funny to see how Eva suddenly had turned into a girl that looked like she wasn't sure how to deal with the situation she was in.

I followed both girls and took my time to look at Eva again.

She wasn't in uniform this time and she was wearing just a white t-shirt and some very short shorts. A little of the bottom of her buttocks could be seen peeping out underneath her shorts. I also loved the shoes she was wearing. Well, it were sandals that had thin straps to keep them on her feet. Again, I noticed that I was as interested in her feet as the rest of her body, just like I had been with Annie. However, the thing that struck me the most, was her curly long red hair that came all the way down to the middle of her back.

Annie went sitting on the sofa that stood in front of the window and Eva sat down on the one at the opposite side. The one that those two friends of Annie had been sitting on, last evening.

I placed a glass of Cola in front of Eva and said, "Here you are."

"Thank you," she responded, but kept on looking at Annie.

I then walked over to where Annie was sitting and sat down next to her, giving her also a glass.

When Eva picked up the glass from the table, she laid my keys on it. She took a sip from the glass and then placed it back on the table. Reclining back on the sofa, she looked at both of us and then finally asked, "Do you two always run around like this?"

Before I could answer, Annie answered, "From what Jeffrey told me, yes, but it's the first time we are doing it together."

"Oh," Eva let out. "So, you two aren't a couple?"

"Of course not," Annie said. "To be honest, we only talked with each other, for real, for the first time last night."

Eva frowned with her eyebrows and asked, "And still, you sit naked with him like that, even when you don't know each other that well?"

Annie suddenly got a very naughty smile and grabbed my penis, and while waving with it at Eva, she asked, "Would you turn away something that looked like this, when it comes knocking at your door."

Eva also smiled and said, "Maybe not!"

I was glad when Annie let go of my cock, because I must say, I had been afraid she would start to stroke it in front of Eva. Not that I felt ashamed about it, this time! However, I wasn't sure if I would be able to prevent myself from coming if she would have done it. For some reason, sitting here naked with Eva dressed like that, was even more exciting to me than with only the naked Annie with me.

"So, did you have a good time last evening?" Eva asked me.

"Why do I get the feeling that you know all about it already?" I asked her.

"So, you did?" she asked again.

"Besides from some embarrassing moments, yes I did," I told her.

"Hmmm," Eva let out. "Then our punishment didn't work on you?"

Annie let out a giggle and asked in my place, "Do you really think that a boy, that had been fondled by so many girls, would be mad about that?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.