Nesting
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by Netwanderer

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Following the apprehension of Doctor Trask, D59 teams spread out across the globe to clean up the mess he left behind. In the former USSR one team discovers a new threat that will imperil not only just their minds, but their country... (Author note: I had a little trouble coding this one - There's nothing for f/giant bug.)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Science Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Oral Sex  

Caressing her extended belly, Holly watched through the window as the next set of guests arrived for the pool party downstairs. Her appearance would no doubt have caused too much disruption, given the speed at which her children were developing. Soon, however, they would have new hosts and the nest would grow.

The arriving students would never stand a chance at resisting assimilation. Before the first person arrived, Donald had excreted a steady stream of pheromones around the back lawn and at a few strategic locations inside the house, then some of the quasi-narcotic compound was added to the refreshments as well.

First to arrive had been four junior boys, all from the swim team, followed quickly by an assortment of juniors and sophomores from a couple of different activity groups. Even as they started to mingle with Gracie, Ashleigh and Chelsea by the pool, the chemicals in the air and food started to do their work. All three girls were wearing the skimpiest bikinis they could find, and all of the attending males were already bulging in their swimsuits as they cast increasingly more obvious looks, while some of the new arrivals glared in jealousy. Once the crowd had become large enough that no one would notice, Holly watched as Janice expertly peeled away one of the first to arrive behind the shed, into an open area bordered by tall bushes and other materials placed as to conceal it.

From the ground, Janice and the boy were out of sight, any sounds they made muffled by the music at the rapidly growing party. Holly's vantage point allowed her a clear view of the segmented area however. She could not hear what the older woman whispered in his ear, but the effect was immediate as he stripped off his yellow t-shirt and dropped his bathing suit to the ground, revealing a throbbing erection.

The curve of her belly made it difficult to reach between her legs, so she instead rubbed her swollen breasts as she watched Janice drop to her knees and take the teenager's cock between her lips, quickly bobbing her head back and forth. Shortly thereafter, she released the shiny lump of flesh and dropped to her knees on an air mattress after pulling down her own shorts. He wasted no time in slipping his cock into the waiting hole, pumping rapidly. This time, she knew when he came for sure as his back arched and he slammed into her hard. When he suddenly collapsed bonelessly to the ground and twitched, Holly knew the chemicals Janice had released from her altered body were taking effect. He didn't even notice as the older woman reached into a cooler and pulled a small wriggling form out, one of the first of Holly's 'children'. When the worm-like creature was placed at the edge of his asshole, he jerked once as it entered, then was still.

Just as the unnamed boy was cumming into Janice's grasping cunt, Donald was culling a Sophmore girl from the herd. It didn't take much, close quarters exposure to his scent left her willing to rip off her clothes by the pool, but instead he guided her into the house. They only made it as far as the basement steps before the teen pushed Donald to a sitting position, after nearly ripping his trunks in two. Despite her pledge to remain a virgin until marriage, she sucked on his cock madly for only a moment before dropping to her hands and knees. When his cock speared through her cherry there was no pain, just an urgent need to be filled. Donald was happy to oblige, flooding her with cream until she was senseless on the carpet, then inserting a worm into her dripping pussy before going upstairs to seek another victim.

Over an hour later, 13 of the students at the party had become hosts to the larval creatures. The creatures would keep them docile, and able to be controlled when the time needed, for now they just hid the memories of the extra-party activities while increasing their hosts libido. Most of the assembled students would simply be receptacles for the tiny symbionts, for now.

From her vantage point, Holly watched as the party started to devolve into more of an orgy. Most of the attending girls had at least one piece of clothing removed, if not all, and many of the boys were similarly unclad. In fact, only one girl was still wearing all of the clothes she had arrived with.

Rachel Fierstein was getting increasingly uncomfortable. All around her, people were grinding against each other in various states of undress, in various combinations of male and female. Even worse, to her utter shame, she could feel the heat starting to build between her own moistening thighs. Still, to this point she had managed to keep on her royal blue one piece bathing suit and plaid boy shorts, even adding a discarded t-shirt for extra protection. She had looked for escape, but the other girl she had arrived with was currently sprawled in a chair as one of the football team nuzzled her pussy through her increasingly wet bikini bottoms. For what seemed to be the twentieth time, she checked her cell phone. No signal. She was not even on the guest list, it was her friend's idea to stop here for a while on the way to the mall for some free food. They didn't even go to the same school. Rachel went to a small private institution.

As she watched, her friend moaned as fingers slipped past the sides of her bikini, and she realized she needed to leave, now. Although the house was officially off limits for the party, other than the powder room directly inside the outer doors, no one stopped her as she passed the small bathroom and started to look for the phone. There was one on the kitchen counter, but the battery in the cordless handset was dead.

She went around the corner into the dining area and stopped dead. A female student she recognized from chemistry class was laying on the floor, shuddering and naked. Kneeling over her was a naked, muscular man, in the process of inserting what appeared to be a worm into her pussy. Rachel stifled a scream and turned to run, then shrieked out loud as she smacked into one of the football team, her 5'1" form bouncing off like a superball, sending her stumbling onto the floor near the back of a couch.

Looking up she saw that there were three boys blocking her exit back to the yard, while approaching from behind them was Ashleigh. Without any verbal prompting, two of the boys parted to let her through. Except for Ashleigh, everyone had a vacant stare, and wasn't saying a word.

The two muscular teens closed ranks as Ashleigh stopped in front of the terrified younger girl. Dropping to her knees, the cheerleader froze the younger girl with a glare. "Well, someone is not joining in with the fun. Not in the mood?"

"Not ... not really. I just want to call my folks and go home if that's ok."

"Well let's just see if we can change your mind." Her hostess made a gesture and the man who had been kneeling over the other girl came closer. His erect cock bobbed as he walked, tiny bits of fluid dripping from the tip. Rachel jerked her head away as the rigid shaft approached her face.

"Hmmm." Ashleigh spoke up. "You don't feel any sudden urge to suck his cock?"

Rachel became defiant. "Eeew! No way!"

Ashleigh started to say something, but then her eyes closed for a moment. When they reopened, the smile that formed on her face scared the other girl more than anything else had so far. "Take her out to the shed."

Each of the two footballers placed a hand underneath her arms and lifted the terrified teen to her feet. When she tried to kick them and move away, they just raised her a little higher and frog marched her out through the same door she had entered.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.