Nesting - Cover

Nesting

Copyright© 2011 by Netwanderer

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Following the apprehension of Doctor Trask, D59 teams spread out across the globe to clean up the mess he left behind. In the former USSR one team discovers a new threat that will imperil not only just their minds, but their country... (Author note: I had a little trouble coding this one - There's nothing for f/giant bug.)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Science Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Oral Sex  

March 28, 2009 - Kershaw Residence, New Braunfels, TX

The house was all ready for the party, although not entirely as originally planned. Although Asheigh's 16th birthday was actually in 3 weeks, that weekend was a major cheer competition, so her mom had grudgingly allowed her to plan a 2 day party for this weekend. Her closest friends from the team were coming over for a sleepover on Saturday, followed by a party for many more friends on Sunday. While not according to the original plan, the earlier than expected conversion of Ashleigh offered a significantly better opportunity to expand the nest.

Both the hot tub and the pool out back had been uncovered and heaters turned on, the pool to a nice warm 84 degrees, the hot tub to a much higher 103. Drinks had been made, snacks purchased and set in bowls and now the guests were arriving for a night they honestly would never have expected.

The four cheerleaders were now comfortably ensconced in the bubbling hot tub, chatting away in an aimless discussion ranging from the cheer team, to boys, to classes, to boys, to teachers, then back to boys again. A bottle of wine was passed around, with Asheligh's mom ostensibly out of the house. None of them were seeing anyone significant, although Gracie had dated one of the baseball players a few times. The bottle blond 16 year old was leaning back against the edge of the tub, showing off her B cup (almost a C cup – as she was fond of pointing out) tits inside a very tight pale yellow bikini.

Ashleigh was to her right, and across from her was Holly Manning, 15. Holly was a new member to the team, having transferred in to their school this year, but had quickly demonstrated her skill and was now the primary stunt girl. Her blond hair dropped into the water, splaying across the front of her pale green one-piece. Her barely present boobs were a source of much embarrassment to her, but an asset to the team. Even so, she sank below the water to hide her popping nipples whenever she glanced at the much more vocal and endowed Gracie, on whom she had not more than a little crush.

Rounding out the foursome between those two was Chelsea Godwin, the team co-captain, a 16 year old with long legs, wavy dark brown hair and firm apple sized tits. She was wearing a dark blue speedo single piece.

As usual, Gracie was dominating the conversation. Being the oldest member of the JV squad, a shoo-in for the varsity squad next year, and the most developed, she had become more and more stuck up, to the point where Ashleigh had almost considered not inviting her. That would have jeopardized her chances of making varsity however, and now her presence and popularity would be a boon to the Mistress's plans. While Gracie continued to talk, Ashleigh squeezed her internal muscles, causing the creature bonded within her to excrete a jet of a very specific chemical. The thick substance oozed out of her, through the fabric of her yellow and blue striped bikini bottoms and mixed with the water in the tub.

As the water in the spa recirculated, the chemical was sucked into the filter system, where another spawn which had been specially generated for this had been concealed. When the triggering chemical was detected by its tiny sensors, it opened an orifice in its side and began to deflate as its contents spilled into the tub water, the light green tint dissipating as the solution diluted.

Within moments, except for Ashleigh, the girls' speech started to slur. A minute later, it stopped altogether, the three girls lolling back against the sides of the tub, eyes glassy. Her mother and Donald quickly came out from where they had been waiting inside the house, grabbing two of the girls before they could slip beneath the water while Ashleigh stepped across to hold up Holly. Once the girls were out of the water, Donald slung the wet girls one by one over his shoulder and off to new locations.

Gracie shuddered as she came back to her senses. Looking around, she recognized Ashleigh's furnished basement and realized she was sprawled on the couch down there. Still clad in her damp swimsuit, she sat up a little unsteadily and screamed as she saw Donald sitting on a chair across from her. It wasn't his presence so much as the fact he was naked, with a robust erection pointing up from between his legs.

It took a moment before she realized he hadn't been staring at her but at something over her head. She turned to see a TV mounted on the wall playing a very explicit porno film, where a petite white girl was currently being fucked by two large black men. Turning back, she looked questioningly at the naked man.

"The hot tub was a little too hot I guess, they brought you down here after you passed out so I could keep an eye on you. Didn't seem right it should spoil my fun, since I gotta hide down here anyway so that little Ashleigh can have her party. So if yer awake now, how about you just go upstairs and let me get back to my movie." With that, he turned his gaze upward, apparently dismissing her entirely.

Satisfied her legs were steady, Gracie stood up and moved over to the far wall of the room, giving Donald and his (she could not help but noticing) extremely large cock as wide a berth as possible, then started to edge her way to the stairs. As she got closer, a very faint smell tickled at her nostril and she paused as she noticed it. It faded, but when she took another step, she noticed it again. The teenager could not quite place it, but it was very intoxicating. She paused again, breathing deeper to see if she could identify it, while glancing over at Donald, who appeared oblivious to her motions.

Taking another deep breath, she got another dose of the aroma, and her body started to respond unconsciously. Her nipples poked through the thin fabric of her bikini and a darker spot started to form on the damp yellow bottoms. She glanced over at Donald again and was suddenly fascinated by a nubbin of fluid that had formed on the top of his (very large) erection. Shaking her head, she stepped once more toward the stairs, but that also brought her a little closer to Donald as well and the scent (and sight) grabbed her attention again. The tiny bead had grown to a large droplet, and Gracie licked her lips, imagining what it might taste like. Her next step took her not closer to the stairs, but to Donald, who still gave no hint that he noticed her actions.

Soon, Gracie was just scant feet away from him, staring at the tiny rivulet of pre-cum slowly tracing its way down the side of the shaft. She dropped to her knees to take a closer look just as another drop slowly emerged from the tip. A wave of arousal swept over her and she could not resist leaning forward to taste the tantalizing fluid. As her tongue reached out to lap up the tiny bead, two things happened. First, Donald finally looked away from the film he had been pretending to watch and repositioned himself to give the young woman better access to his genetically modified penis. Second, as soon as she tasted the first drop, Gracie was immediately overcome with desire for more, wrapping her lips around the head and sucking for all she was worth, trying to get every available ounce of the precious nectar. Without conscious thought, her left hand drifted down to beneath her bikini bottoms to stroke the now absolutely sodden folds of her pussy.

Donald let the teen work on him for a little while, using the control granted him by his new masters to dole out tiny amounts of one of the two fluids he was now able to produce. The changes had robbed him of his ability to experience orgasm to the fullest, but the joy of serving his new mistress was more than fair compensation. And he was still free to enjoy the very pleasant sensations of an eager teen now bobbing her head rapidly on his cock. To reward her for her actions, he released a much larger amount of the aphrodisiac.

Gracie felt a spurt of liquid hit the back of her throat and immediately came harder than she ever had before, pulling back to draw air into her needy lungs. As soon as she did so, strong hands grasped her shoulders and pushed her roughly back onto the rug. There were no thoughts of resistance, only a raging desire to come again like that. She barely registered her bikini being forcefully removed before the sensation of Donald's massive member sliding into her well lubricated channel took away all conscious thought.

"Fuck me! Oh god, that's it!" The former operative listened to the young lady beneath him scream louder and more obscenely each time he thrust into her. Her words degenerated into illegible moans as he felt her muscles clamp down on him as she orgasmed again and again, her nervous system supercharged by the alien secretions coursing through her bloodstream. He felt the pressure in his balls begin to grow, then roared as he let the other gift his mistress had bestowed upon him flood into her waiting body, where it immediately was absorbed by the tissue there and started to spread throughout her body. Donald withdrew, leaving Gracie twitching gently on the floor. In moments, the mind of the former stuck-up cheerleader would be completely malleable and ready to accept her new role as a drone in the new nest.

Chelsea came to with a start. The last thing she remembered was wishing that Gracie would finally shut up, then things got a little fuzzy. And she hadn't even been drinking. Her back was in a very uncomfortable position and she tried to readjust herself, then to her horror found she had been restrained. Looking up, she saw her wrists had been tied to what looked like the headboard of a bed with a quantity of thin rope. She moved her neck stiffly to look around and discovered she was indeed in a large bedroom that she didn't recognize, as well as that her right wrist was fastened like her left, although her legs were free and she was still dressed in her slightly damp swimsuit.

Despite the reputation of cheerleaders as brainless and shallow, Chelsea was actually very smart, among the top 3 students in the school and a guaranteed Ivy League scholarship recipient. Instead of panicking, she calmly assessed her situation. Admittedly, it didn't look very good, but as far as she could tell nothing untoward had happened, at least not yet. Experimentally, she tugged on her bonds, but they were quite firm, no give at all.

The sound of the door to the room opening drew her attention. To her shock Ashleigh's mother walked in, effortlessly carrying what appeared to be a large cooler. Despite it's apparent size and weight, she lifted it like it was nothing, not something Chelsea was used to seeing. Even stranger, she paid no attention to the bound teen on a bed in what presumably was her master bedroom. "Um, Miss Kershaw?" She tried to call out, but her mouth was dry and she coughed once, which was long enough to allow the older woman to exit the room without comment and shut the door, leaving the large cooler at the foot of the bed, out of view.

Once the door was closed, the room was again silent except for the sound of a ceiling fan slowly rotating above the bed. Yelling "Help!" at the top of her lungs a few times summoned no assistance, and her bonds obstinately refused to loosen.

THUMP. Chelsea started at a loud sound from the foot of the bed, where the cooler had been placed. Craning her neck, she tried to see over the frame, but could only catch a glimpse of the edge of what appeared to be the container's lid laying by itself a couple of feet further out.

Silence reigned again for a moment, then there was the sound of something slithering. She strained to see what was there, maybe some animal, then shrieked as a shapeless green mass began to ooze up over the edge of the bed, heading right towards her bare legs. As the blob got closer, she kicked her body to the side, trying to avoid it, but her restraints gave her very little room to move. The creature shifted direction, pointing a pulsing orifice at the front at her feet. She pulled her legs back to her chest, and the creature paused a moment, as if listening. The orifice on the front opened and a strand of green goo shot out, a bulb on the front struck the soles of her feet, coating them with a wet warmth. Her feet were unable to separate now, the thin film locking the bottoms together like glue. The thin strand was still connected to the creature's insides. It began to pull back, easily overcoming what strength Chelsea was able to muster without any leverage. She tried screaming for help again as the blob moved to engulf her feet and starting to work its way up her legs, covering them in dampness and warmth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.