April's Gift
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2011, 2018 by the author. All rights reserved.

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Ron meets April, an unpaid live-in nanny for her greedy brother's daughter, at a family picnic. Despite a mutual attraction, she is on the rebound and initially brushes him off. Eventually they date and become lovers. Ron finds she knows things about him she shouldn't. She admits to being an empath who can sense his emotions and this ability has wrecked her prior relationships. Loving her deeply, Ron commits to accomodating her psychic powers and to freeing her from her brother's thrall.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Ron sat at his kitchen table with April across from him and Mattie on the side. He nursed a mug of coffee while Mattie wolfed down a bowl of cereal. The girl took her empty bowl to the sink and then sat on the sofa with a book.

“I didn’t expect Rayla to take us up on our offer so soon,” he remarked.

“Well, Brad’s finished his legal obligations. I hope this means they’re working things out.”

“A second honeymoon, perhaps?”

“Ugh.” April shuddered. “I don’t want to think about that.”

“Did she say how long Mattie will need to be with us?”

“No, only for the duration, whatever that means.”

“So far, Mattie’s been pretty easy on us,” Ron remarked. “I can see how much she loves you. You’re probably a more significant parental figure in her life than either of her parents.”

April nodded. “Yes -- I probably have been. She’s really warming up to you, Ron.”

“You can feel that from her?”

“I feel how comfortable she is in your presence. I do wish they’d give us an inkling of how long the duration will be. School starts for her in a couple of weeks. Ford’s Point is in a different district, so there won’t be bus service. Since my job is at Ford’s Point Elementary, transportation is no problem.”

“I hadn’t thought that through,” he replied.

“What do you have planned today?”

“I have a galley proof for a users’ manual I wrote for a software company that needs proof-reading. Then the master can to go to the printer’s ... and I need to send a final draft of an article I wrote on browser exploits to the Tech Zone website. Other than that...”

“Mattie wants to go to the pool later. Is that okay?”

“As my guests you are privileged to use the condo’s common pool. I’m glad Mattie’s experience didn’t scare her from the water.”

“No, certainly not. There is a problem -- Mattie’s bathing suit is at the house and I don’t own one.”

“Go out and buy a couple,” Ron replied. “There’s a Schultz’s in the strip mall down the road.”

“Okay but there’s another problem. I don’t have enough money.”

Ron fetched his wallet and removed his debit card. “Here -- if you use it as a debit card you punch in the PIN and no one will check names or signatures.”

“You’re sure it’s okay?”

“I’m authorizing you to use it. The PIN is 1397. Can you remember that?”

“1397. I think so.”

“Here’s a hint -- if you start at one and go around the keypad clockwise hitting the corner buttons, you get 1397.”

“Nice memory trick. How about we stop at the Sub Station and I bring home sandwiches for lunch?”

“That sounds very good.”

“What should I get for you?”

“Italian combo, full sub, the works.” He took a twenty from his wallet. “Sub station won’t accept plastic if I recall.”

“I have enough for lunch,” she replied and took his bill. “I’ll take this for contingency.” She kissed his cheek. “I might need to put some gas in the tank.”

Ron set his mug in his sink. “I have to get to work.”

“Mattie,” April said, “let’s go do your bath and get dressed. Then we’ll take a ride.”

“Okay...”

Ron busied himself with proofreading the galley proof and making changes to the digital master. Finally it was ready for the printer’s so he began uploading the master to their site and configuring the details for the final printing.

The condo door opened and April and Mattie stepped in. She handed him his debit card. “Did anyone give you trouble?” he asked.

“Nope -- like skating on glass. I have our lunches.” She set a white paper bag on the kitchen table. “Mattie and I want to try on our bathing suits.”

“Before lunch?”

“Yeah.” The two bounded up the stairs. Shortly Mattie returned in a girl’s one-piece suit in blue with pink trim. April came down the stairs in a cotton robe. She slipped off the robe and stood in a blue floral printed bikini.

Ron regarded her, slack-jawed. “You like?” she asked.

“You know I like.”

“Before I met you, I’d never wear a two-piece,” April said. “I know you like my tummy.” She pressed her hands against her belly. “I’m beginning to like it, too.”

“You look beautiful,” he said. “Absolutely beautiful.”

“Let’s have lunch and then we’ll go to the pool.”


Ron lay in bed facing April. He caressed her cheek with the back of his finger. “The suspense is killing me,” he said.

“Are you cross with me for buying this nightgown?” she asked. “It was on the clearance rack and I thought you’d like it.”

“You know I’m not cross with you. I know you are a thrifty shopper and you do look good in it.”

“I thought that’s what you’d say.”

“Is Mattie asleep yet?” Ron asked.

“She’s starting to drift off.”

“Tell me -- did you ever catch your mom and dad laying pipe?”

“What?”

“Having sex.”

April giggled. “I hadn’t heard that term before. No, I didn’t. Of course Mom can read me and Brad, so she knew when we were asleep.”

“Brad’s your brother, but you can’t read him.”

“Right. He’s twelve years older and he treated me badly as a child. He picked on me and teased me. I was six when he went to college and only saw him again after the market crash. I deliberately avoided establishing the emotional bond that would let me read him.”

“What about your mom? Could you read her?”

“Yes, of course. My dad, too. I got wonderful vibes from both of them.”

“Could you read your mother reading you?”

“No. I wouldn’t know if someone could read me ... from reading them, that is.”

“That’s probably for the best. Otherwise you’d establish some sort of psychic feedback loop -- you reading them reading you reading them and so on ... until your heads exploded.”

April giggled. “I wouldn’t want that. How about you?”

“How about what?”

“Did you ever catch your folks laying pipe?” She giggled again. “I love that expression.”

“No although the way the house was laid out there was quite a bit of separation between the master bedroom and the others.”

“I don’t think anyone likes to think of their parents having sex, but obviously it had to happen. Otherwise we wouldn’t be here ... Okay, Mattie’s asleep. Once she’s asleep she’s a heavy sleeper.”

“We still should try to keep it quiet. When I say we I mean you.”

“I know I’m kinda loud.”

“Let’s take a look at this nightgown you found.”

April rolled onto her back, lifted her arms and locked her fingers behind her head. Ron pulled down the covers and regarded her. She wore a floor-length gown made of sheer black fabric. The bodice was held up with spaghetti straps and the gown was slit on both sides up to her hips. Underneath, the outline of a black lace G-string showed through. “Very sexy,” he remarked. “I’m surprised you found this at Schultz’s.”

“I didn’t. We couldn’t find bathing suits we liked there, either. So, we drove into town and shopped at Hubbards. Like I said, this was on clearance. The bathing suits weren’t, unfortunately, so I tried to find a couple that weren’t too extravagant. Feel how smooth the fabric is for being so sheer.”

Ron ran his fingers across her breasts, tracing the outline of her wide areolas through the almost transparent material. “Very smooth. You’re right -- most of the time sheer fabric is snaggy.”

“Snaggy and pull-y,” she replied as he began stroking her nipples. “Feels really nice -- your touch through the fabric.”

“You like better than skin-on-skin?”

“At first ... sometimes ... when I’m in the mood for slow and tender. The fabric makes the sensations more subtle.” She made a gesture with her lips that Ron knew as asking for a kiss. He kissed her and they kissed again, open-mouth kisses with tongues caressing each other.

Ron rolled onto his back and coaxed April to lean against him as he rested against the headboard. “There’s nothing more slow and tender than this,” he said as he kissed and nuzzled her neck and shoulders. He held her around her waist and fondled her breasts through the fine fabric of her gown. “I don’t like seeing too much ink on a girl’s body but I do like your hummingbird tattoo.”

“This does feel so good,” she whispered. “Your touch is subtle but arousing and your pacing is perfect. Mmm...” She began running her hands along his legs. “I like this but there’s one problem...”

“What’s that?”

“I can’t touch you.” She knelt facing him, her thighs exposed through the slits in the gown. Ron placed his hands on them and caressed them. April began running her fingertips across his nipples. “Mmm ... Your arousal just went up about four notches.”

Ron caressed April’s breasts through her gown’s smooth sheer fabric. He used a heavy hand, stroking them from front to back as if milking them, and pinching and tugging her nipples. She lifted her face and began breathing heavily through her wide-open mouth. “God, that feels good,” she gasped.

He slid her shoulder straps down and dropped the gown’s bodice. “You have the most beautiful breasts,” he said. “They’re perfect for your frame.” He resumed his deep caressing of them.

April’s thighs began to twitch. Ron slid his hand under her gown and began stroking her pussy through the lace G-string she wore. “You read my mind,” she said softly. “I was just wishing you’d touch me there.”

“I can’t read your mind but I can read your body.” Ron coaxed her onto her back. He lifted fabric out of the way and eased the G-string down her legs. Lying between her legs he began kissing and licking the insides of her thighs, switching sides and moving up from her knees. Reaching her pussy he nuzzled his lips in her bush, eased her lips apart and inhaled her scent.

“Fingers tonight,” April said. “I need you to hold me, look into my eyes and make me come.”

Ron lay facing her. April lay on her right side, her left knee bent to open her thighs. She caressed his face and they kissed. He began stroking her clit, liberally lubricating it and his fingers with the hot slick juices pouring out of her. “I can’t believe how wet you get,” he remarked.

“I can’t believe how aroused I get from your touch. It’s perfection,” she said and began smoothing her hand against his chest. “Our love life is so essential to me,” she said, her voice modulated by her heavy breathing. “I need this ... it’s food for my soul.”

April closed her eyes and lifted her face. Ron could feel her thighs begin to quiver. “Just a little more,” she panted. “I’m real close ... to having a strong one ... I’m gonna come now...”

She closed her eyes, drew in a deep breath and clenched her jaw. Her legs shook and she let out a long, barely voiced groan. Then, she opened her mouth wide and panted before making a second moan. Veins protruded in her neck and forehead. She panted more and groaned a third time. “Enough!” she whispered.

Ron lifted his hand and they kissed. “See? You can be quiet.”

“I have had sex before in situations where discretion was paramount,” she replied as she regained her breath. “I’ll spare you the details, if you don’t mind.”

“Share with me as much or as little of your life as you want,” he replied.

“I’m not happy with everything I’ve done ... but I am beyond happy to have you in my life.” She sat up and began lifting the gown over her head. Ron took it from her, folded it and set it on the foot of the bed.

April eased him onto his back She caressed his legs and hips, then she grasped his manhood and kissed it. Swinging a leg over him she knelt on her elbows and knees, her breasts dangling near his face. Ron grasped and caressed them, drawing her left nipple into his mouth and nursing.

She reached under him, took his shaft in her hand and guided it into her pussy as she eased atop him. Ron rotated his hips for deepest penetration and they locked legs. They kissed long kisses and he caressed her back and buttocks.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.