April's Gift
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2011, 2018 by the author. All rights reserved.

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Ron meets April, an unpaid live-in nanny for her greedy brother's daughter, at a family picnic. Despite a mutual attraction, she is on the rebound and initially brushes him off. Eventually they date and become lovers. Ron finds she knows things about him she shouldn't. She admits to being an empath who can sense his emotions and this ability has wrecked her prior relationships. Loving her deeply, Ron commits to accomodating her psychic powers and to freeing her from her brother's thrall.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Ron scooped April off her feet and carried her the short distance to her bed. He set her on the mattress, lifted her glasses from her face and set them on the nightstand. Then he lay beside her. April pulled shut the curtains around the bed. “A little extra privacy,” she remarked.

“Now, where were we?” Ron lay facing her. They kissed and he caressed her face. “I was telling you how much I love you.”

“I know. You don’t have to say it because I feel it all the time I’m near you.”

“But I like saying it.”

“I like hearing it. I love you so much, too.”

Ron kissed April’s nose and chin and then her lips. He covered her face and neck with kisses. She lay on her back and lifted her arms. He began making full-body caresses, starting at her hips, up her sides, his thumbs caressing her smooth, soft abdomen. Then he caressed her breasts, stroking them from front to back and moving his hands up under her arms before smoothing them down her body to her hips. He repeated the maneuver over and over again.

“Mmm ... Feels like you’re worshipping my body,” she purred. “You showed me your sexy game in the car. I’ll tell you about a sexy little game one of my ex-boyfriends came up with. We called it, story time. He would stroke me while I read aloud erotic stories and we’d see how far I’d get before coming.”

“What sexy stories?” he asked. “Did he have a collection?”

“No, but there was a website -- an authors’ cooperative and one author in particular who wrote lesbian erotica he liked to hear. He’d bring it up on his iPad and I’d read from it. Maybe I can find it on my phone.”

“I’ll get it.” Ron hopped out of bed, retrieved her phone and handed it to her. She brought up a browser. “I’m trying to remember ... Ah, yes, this looks familiar...”

“You don’t need your glasses?”

“I’m near-sighted. Sometimes I take them off to read. This site has categories -- straight, gay...”

“None of that,” he remarked.

“Lesbian ... bondage...”

“What would you like to read?” he asked.

“I enjoyed the lesbian stories. I’ll admit to being a bit bi-curious ... not enough to actually get into a lesbian relationship, though. Here’s one -- ‘What Marsha Taught Jenny’.”

“How about I change it up and do oral on you while you’re reading?”

“Sounds good to me.” April lifted her knees and lowered them to the sides to spread her thighs. Ron lay between them and began running his fingers through her bush. “I’m scrolling for the juicy stuff ... the premise is that Jenny is young and inexperienced and seduced by an older neighbor who got her slightly drunk...”

“Go for it.”

April began reading from her phone and Ron began tonguing her clit.

Marsha unbuttoned Jennifer’s blouse halfway, pushed back the fabric and rested her hand on Jennifer’s chest. She began teasing Jenny’s small nipples, switching left to right and back, and they began to firm. “Mmm ... Pretty boobs ... Perky little nipples,” Marsha remarked. She caressed Jennifer’s cheeks. “You are so pretty,” she said and kissed her lips.

Jennifer’s jaw dropped, she regarded Marsha with an expression of incredulity and shook her head. “Please ... no...”

“You want this,” Marsha replied. “I know you want this. You know you want this.” She kissed Jennifer’s lips, caressed the back of her head and slipped her tongue against her teeth. Jennifer relaxed her jaw and Marsha explored her mouth with her tongue.

They kissed long, passionate kisses. Then, Marsha covered Jennifer’s chest and breasts with soft kisses. “Oooh ... You are moist,” she remarked as she tongued Jenny’s nipples.

“Vodka’s making me warm ... sweating...” Jenny pulled her blouse open wide.

Marsha slid her hand down Jennifer’s belly and ran her fingers through the tangle of light brown pubic hair on her mons. Working her finger between Jennifer’s pussy lips Marsha began stroking her clit. “Now I know you want this -- she’s soooo wet down here...

“Feels good, Ron,” April said. Just a little more?” Ron eased his arms under her thighs, cupped his hands over her breasts and rolled April’s nipples. “That’s good. Mmm...” April resumed reading as Ron upped the cadence of his tonguing.

Jennifer lay on the bed, spread-eagle. “You’re not in quite the right spot,” she said. “ ... here...” She adjusted Marsha’s fingers. “There ... mmm...”

Marsha held her thumb against Jennifer’s now firm clit and stroked it with a back and forth motion using her index finger. “Feel good?” Marsha asked.

“Mmm...” Jennifer drew in a deep breath and released it. “Mmm ... melting ... floating...”

“That’s it, hon,” Marsha said. “Just relax and go with the sensations. Don’t fight it ... just let it happen...” She leaned over Jennifer, kissed her breast and began sucking and tonguing her firm nipple. Marsha could feel Jennifer’s heart pounding through her flesh. Soon it was racing and Jennifer’s breathing became loud panting.

Ron could feel April’s heartbeats accelerate and the muscles in her thighs twitch.

Jennifer drew in a breath, closed her eyes and clenched her jaw. She let out a long, low moan as she lifted her legs, her thighs quivering ... and her belly ... twitching.

April’s belly jerked. “OH!” she gasped before resuming her reading.

Marsha stood, untied her halter and lifted her dress over her shoulders. Then she slid her briefs down her legs.

“OH!” April gasped again. Her voice became choppy as she continued reading.

Jennifer was still lying on her back. Marsha straddled her on all fours, cradling ... Jennifer’s head ... in her hands. “Go ahead and ... touch me, Jenny. It’s ... all right...”

She felt Jennifer’s hands ... on her sides... “Oh, God!,” April panted. Jennifer ... ran her thumbs across Marsha’s nipples and they ... began to ... harden. “Feels good, Jenny ... mmm ... more like that...”

“You’re toned,” Jennifer remarked. “OH!” “You have ... muscles ... I can feel your...”

April put down the phone, drew in a breath and let out a cry. Her belly jerked and she drew up her knees, her face contorted. Ron continued tonguing her hard, moving has hands down to her belly and stroking her mons and gently tugging her bush. April grasped the sides of his head and pressed his face into her pussy. She rocked her hips to take more pleasure from his tonguing.

Another orgasm washed over her and she bit the side of her hand to stifle her cries. “Ron!” she gasped. “Fuck me now while I’m still coming!”

He knelt between her thighs, held his shaft at its base and aimed its point between her labia. Ron pushed into her hard, slipped his arms under her shoulders and they locked legs. He grunted as he made vigorous, full-stroke thrusts while she held him around his shoulders and dug her nails into his back. “Oh, oh, oh,” she gasped with each of his thrusts.

Ron felt his arousal build to climax. He pushed hard into her and groaned. April drew in a breath through wide-open mouth and let out a moan.

Spent, Ron eased his weight onto her and they kissed tender kisses. “I’m glad we put a towel down,” she said. I’m so wet.”

“You’re a really good reader,” he remarked.

“Reading was never my problem. It’s doing things in order ... and math. I’m terrible at math.”

Ron rolled off of her and used the towel to daub between her legs. He lay on his back and she lay atop him. “Am I too heavy?” she asked.

“Of course not. You’ll know when you start to weigh too heavy on me. I’m fine for now.” He ran his hand along the small of her back and caressed her full, smooth buttocks. “I shouldn’t make comparisons,” he said, “but I have never had better sex than what we’ve had.”

“Mmm ... I know. Same for me.”

“What about story-time-guy?”

“He was a near miss,” she replied. “I was sorry to see him go ... but he and I couldn’t get past what you and I have been able to. I said it was uncharted waters for us ... but it’s been smooth sailing ever since I told you about my talent.”

“I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t an effort -- but it’s getting easier. It’s so much better simply telling the truth and being straight and honest. Then you never have to go back and fix things up.”

“I do appreciate the effort you’re making, Ron. I sense your sincerity and that means a lot.” He continued caressing her buttocks and upper thighs. “Ron...”

“What?”

“I remember you saying you didn’t care I’m illegitimate ... that legitimacy is an obsolete notion in these days. Do you think marriage is obsolete, too?”

“I was married,” he replied. “Your mom was married. Brad and Rayla are married. Connie and Steve are married. I don’t think it’s obsolete, but I don’t think it’s for everyone. It is the ultimate commitment one partner can make to the other. So many marriages end in failure, these days. Marriage is for two people who want to make it work, and if they don’t want to put in the effort, they shouldn’t get married.”

“I’d want to make it work. You’re right -- if you’re not prepared to keep your vows, then you shouldn’t make them.”

“We talked about the trajectory of our relationship,” he said, “and how you moving in with me is on that course. I think marriage is, too.”

“So do I. Does that mean we’re engaged?”

“I’d say it means we have an understanding. Let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves. Our love hasn’t been tested, yet. But I do think that’s where we’re headed.”

She rolled off of him and cuddled under his arm. He pulled up the covers. “That was a very straight and honest answer you gave me. I understand the level of commitment you’re comfortable with ... right now. I have that same level ... but I agree that is where we’re headed.”

Ron reached for and switched off the nightstand lamp. He held her tight as she began to drowse in his arms.

Loud pounding on the hallway door startled him awake. He and April sat up in bed.

“April!” a man’s voice shouted. He pounded again. “April -- are you in there?”

“My God, it’s Brad,” she gasped and looked at Ron. “Your heart!”

“I’ll be all right.”

“Brad,” April called, “what do you want?”

Ron heard the sound of a key in the door’s deadbolt. “Ron! He’s coming in!” she whispered.

He pulled the covers up to their chins and they lay on their backs, holding hands under the sheets. The door swung open and the overhead lamp switched on. “April,” Brad said, “where’s Rayla?”

“I don’t know. I thought you weren’t due back until tomorrow.”

“I got a stand-by seat on a red-eye.” Brad pulled back the bed curtains. “Now, where is she? You’d better not be protecting her...” He regarded Ron beside her. “Who the hell are you?”

“Quick,” Ron replied. “Ron Quick ... April’s fiance.”

“Fiance?”

“I’m also your partner Steve’s brother-in-law.”

“Ron saved Mattie’s life,” April added.

“What? When?”

“At Steve and Connie’s Fourth-of-July picnic. Ron pulled her out of the deep end of the pool when she fell in. That’s how I met him.”

“Oh, God. Thank you.”

“Ron and I had just gone to bed at his place when Rayla called,” April explained. “She told me your flight was cancelled, that she had a last-minute invitation to a cocktail party and asked if I could watch Mattie. So, Ron and I came here. That was a little after nine.”

“That’s the truth,” Ron added. “I was there when it happened.”

“Rayla asked me to give Mattie her breakfast -- that she’d probably be sleeping in late.”

“Cocktail party my ass ... Sorry to have disturbed you.” He pulled the bed curtains closed.

“Brad -- please lock and bolt the door on your way out.”

The overhead light went out and Ron heard the sound of the bolt being thrown and a key being removed.

April rolled to face him. She pulled down the covers and put her ear to his left breast. “Is it bad?” She caressed his chest.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.