Dorothy's St. Lucia Vacation - Cover

Dorothy's St. Lucia Vacation

Copyright© 2011 by woolywombat

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mature couple find a rejuvenating experience on an island paradise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Female  

"DOROTHY'S FLIGHT TO THE MOON"

Sometime in the middle of the night, Bob awakened to see the two revitalized black hulks moving about in the room. Lucas was rummaging about in a small AWOL bag that they had brought to the assignation. As Bob watched the boys removed and discussed a variety of sex toys and a small vial containing a white powder.

Marcus came over the bed where the couple were resting and said, "Time to wake up missy ... your stallions are revived."

Dorothy woke up somewhat groggy and fuzzy to where she was and what had happened to her. She smiled at Bob and held him tight to her naked body. Lucas looked at the scene on the bed and said, "Bob, ole boy, why don't you love her up a bit to sort of get her 'in the mood"?

Dorothy moved slowly and somewhat languorous into Bob's embrace. Her eyes were heavy lidded from sleep and exertion, but still shone with the memory of lust she had experienced earlier. Bob ran his fingers through her still slightly sweat dampened silver tresses and pulled her head to his waiting mouth. The two locked in a tongue dueling passionate kiss while Bob's hands roamed over her back and buttocks. His hands found their way to the sides of her compressed and bulging tits.

She pulled back so he could get to her puffed up nipples and he squeezed and rolled them to full hardness. Dorothy was getting back into fucking trim. She move closer and put her leg over Bob's leg and began rubbing her cunt on his leg. Bob reaching around behind her, fingered her ass hole, rimming it with her now flowing juices and then moving on to her still open wet cunt.

"Oh Honey! Feels so good! Don't stop! Don't stop! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Dorothy moaned.

Bob felt a tap on his shoulder, and Marcus said, "You done your job good, man. Now get outta there and let the real men take over!"

As he disconnected from his moaning wife, Dorothy reached up in an attempt to keep him close. But, within seconds he was replaced by the two nubian giants and their monster cocks. They held Dorothy in a secure sandwich with Marcus in the front and Lucas in the back. Marcus's hard cock was rubbing up and down on Dorothy's belly and Lucas's rigid rod was rubbing across her cunt (but not inside). It was, however, massaging her labia and clit. AND, it was starting to drive her nuts!

She thrust her body back and forth against both men with marvelous effect. She felt like every nerve was on fire as four hands roamed all over her trembling body.

On her back, on her tits, on and in her cunt, on and in her ass, on her rounded belly, they were everywhere.

Marcus softly asked Lucas, "You got the stuff?"

"Yes, do you think she's ready for it?" Lucas replied.

"Yeah" Marcus replied, let her have a little ... remember, it has to last all night and we want her to want more befoe they go home."

Lucas reached back and retrieved a small vial from the bedside table containing a white powder.

Lucas sprinkled a little in the palm of his hand, wetted his middle finger, dipped it in the powder and started to rub it on Dorothy's labia, clit and entrance to her cunt. Dorothy felt an immediate tingling and weird sensation in her pussy. She jerked a little and Lucas's finger entered her cunt and the feeling about blew her head off!

Next, he sprinkled a little more in his other hand, dabbed the wetted finger intoit and rubbed her ass hole with it and when he felt it spasm and relax he inserted the finger into her ass.

Marcus said, "Give me some for her nipples ... we want to get all of her!"

With that Lucas handed the vial to Marcus who licked his fingers and sprinkled a little powder on them and started to massage Dotrothy's erect nipples.

Dorothy erupted with a wild keening! "OOOH! OOOH! OOOH! OOOH OOOH! OOOH! OOOH! OOOH! ... MY TITTIES! MY TITTIES!" As her nipples seem to blossom into pink puffy mounds!

"FUCK MEE! FUCK MEE! FUCK MEE! PLEASE FUCK MEE! FUCK MEE! I I NEED COCK! I NEED COCK! NOW! NOW! FUCK MEE!! OOOOH! OOOH! OOOOH!"

Marcus said, "GIVE IT TO HER, BRO! GIVE HER WHAT SHE WANTS! FUCK HER ASS ... I'LL GET THE CUNT!"

And then Marcus zeroed in on Dorothy's shining dripping wet cunthole. He advanced to the pleasure portal and began to smear his purple bulbous cockhead over and over her super aroused labia. Dorothy cried out, "Ohhh, my asshole ... my asshole ... fuck my cunt! PLEASE put it in my cunt!!!"

And he DID! Marcus slipped his raging hard-on into the screaming woman and plunged to he hilt. The hot, wet, slippery and clasping inside of Dorothy's cunt were positively dazzling to Marcus. Since he and Lucas has picked up a little of the magic white powder that they had 'salted' Dorothy's cunt with, their hard-ons had become even more rigid and swollen. The sensations of all three of the participants soared.

"OOOOO! OOOO! OOOO! OOO! OOO! OOO! OOO!" Dorothy howled! "FUCK ME! FUCK ME! GIVE IT TO MEEEE! GIVE IT TO MEEE! FUCK ME! OOOO! OOOO!"

The three fornicators bounced and stroked into a paroxysm of euphoria as cocks and cunt played their eternal game. Dorothy's cunt tingled and raged with the effects of the cocaine or whatever the men had sprinkled on and in her cunt and ass, not to mention her tempestuous tits! She was insane with lust and the craving for cock in her holes, whatever and wherever they were!

Dorothy's head lolled on her shoulders, her eyes closed, strange unintelligible sounds came from her throat, her tits bobbed and jiggled as she was royally fucked! She was rocked with an almost insane sexual lust! Her tits throbbed and swelled, her nipples were as hard as the boy's cocks, her whole lower body felt like it had a mind of its' own ... her cunt pulsated, spasmed and expanded and then contracted around the invading cock sucking him and his juices deeper and deeper into her convulsing body!

Her ass, flying on its' own, was also contorting by opening it's sphincter and fastening down on Lucas's cock with every thrust he made. She could not contain her ecstasy!

"OOOO!! OOOO! OOOO! SOOO GOOOD! OH GOD! OH GOD! GIVE IT TO MEEE! FUCK IT! FUCK IT! FUCK IT! OOOO! OOO! OOO! OH! OH CUMMING AGAIN! CUMMING AGAIN! FUCK ME FUCK ME! GIVE ME YOUR COCKS! OH BOBBY! OH BOBBY! LOOK! LOOK! THEY"RE FUCKING THE SHIT OUTTA ME! MORE! MORE! OOO! OOOH!"

They were all approaching the "moment of truth" when one or more would explode in sexual discharge. Marcus fully embedded in Dorothy's cunt was the first to detonate.

"I'M CUMMING, BRO!" he shouted! He felt his balls rise, his cockhead expand and a prodigious load of semen rushed out of him into Dorothy's womb! Black men seemed to have considerably more semen than whites and Marcus most certainly did! It flooded Dorothy's entire vaginal channel! It felt hot and creamy to Dorothy as she came again just from the change of sensation in her cunt. She felt it kind of slosh as he continued to thrust his cock into her cervix.

"OH GOD! OH GOD! YESSS! YESS! YESS! FEELS SO GOOD! OH OH! OH!" she moaned.

Almost at the same moment, Lucas reached up and around Dorothy and clutched and squeezed her tremulous big breasts! He accelerated his battering cock into her rectum!

"CUMMIN, TOO BRO!" he shouted to Marcus! ARGHHHH! AAARGGH! AAAAHH!

AAAAH! And with an extremely hard thrust ... he came with a rush into Dorothy's waiting ass! Dorothy now felt another hot flush of cum blast into her innards and she came again!

"CAN'T STOP CUMMING! OHH! OOOHHH! OOOH! YESSS! YESS! YESS! OH GAWD! OH GAWD! FUCK IT! FUCKIT! FUCK IT!"

Both men kept their drug fueled hard cocks embedded in Dorothy's cunt wallowing in the hot smooth friction left in her battered pussy. As all three came with blistering effect, Dorothy's head rolled back, her eyes rolled into her head and she slumped in sensual stupor. The men stretched her out on the bed and the three sweat glistening bodies lay together gathered energy for the next round.

Semen, in great creamy pearly quantities drained from Dorothy's exercised and plundered holes.

The three lay there for about 5 or 10 minutes when Marcus turned to Bob and ordered him to clean Dorothy for the next go-round.

"Get in there, Bobby and clean her up ... suck out as much juice as you like but we need her dried out a bit before we start up again."

Bob immediately jumped to his command and buried his face in Dorothy's oozing cunt. He was starting to enjoy eating out his gorgeous wife. As he plodded on sucking, swallowing, and inserting his fingers and tongue into her pussy to draw out the copious accumulation of love juices both from the men and from Dorothy herself, he felt her begin to move against his tongue and fingers. Slowly at first, combined with soft moaning pushing her cunt into him, he felt her begin to start to lube up again.

Faster and faster, harder and harder she moved into Bobs's mouth and scooping fingers. Her cunt got wetter and wetter. Her labia swelled and opened wide to accept his oral ministrations.

Bob noticed that his tongue was getting all tingly from whatever drug the men had applied to Dorothy to fire her up so. It had to be cocaine he thought ... what else could completely wipe away all of Dorothy's inhibitions? Whatever it was ... it was still doing what the men had expected ... Dorothy was not through! She would fuck all night!

Marcus and Lucas watched with growing delight at the erotic tableau before them, all along jacking their still semi-hard cocks into raging steel hardness. Marcus reached over to the bedside table and retrieved the vial with the white powder in it. As he called Bob off his writhing, moaning wife, Marcus sprinkled a little more powder on Dorothy's labia and clit. The effect was immediate... !

"Fuck MEEEE!! FUCK MEE! GIVE ME COCK! FUCK MEE!" Dorothy howled!

Lucas was quick to jump at his second chance to fuck this gorgeous piece of feminine beauty! He fell to the task with great glee. Spreading Dorothy's legs to their greatest limit, he rubbed his petrified cock up and down on her lubed slit and clit. Then very slowly and deliberately, as she rolled her eyes back in her head and gasped, slid it into her stretched and customized vaginal opening clear to the bottom of it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.