Into the Wild
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Jammes

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - James is forced to bring his sister along on his previously guys only camping weekend with his two best friends.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

James:

We pulled up into the Ranger's station. Paul turned with a smirk and said, "Well Little Girl, this is your last chance to use a real bathroom for the next three days. You should probably take advantage of it while you can."

His pronouncement was somewhat ruined when Carl jumped out of the car before Aimee and dashed to the bathroom. I'm sure he wanted us to think that he had to go, but I knew he was just taking advantage of the bathroom to clean himself up.

Aimee gave a sniff and then stepped out herself. I had to go also but just then the Park Ranger stepped out of his office and waved at us. I decided to stay with Paul to make sure he didn't antagonize the guy. The Ranger walked up to the window, leaned in and smiled. "Hey boys, back again? But it looks like the Three Musketeers have picked up a princess." He turned and waved in the direction Aimee was walking.

"Yeah, James' little sister wanted to tag along this year," Paul said. "She'll probably not be back next year though. Once she sees how rough going it is."

The Ranger smiled. "I don't know, she looks pretty fit to me."

I rolled my eyes a little but smiled back. Geez, was everybody hot for my sister? I leaned forward. "So, our usual spot? Any other campers this weekend?"

"Not today," he replied, "but there are supposed to be a couple more tomorrow and the next day. RV campers though. They won't come anywhere near where you guys are going. Let me get the paperwork and I'll be right back."

He turned and walked away. Paul turned his eyes to Aimee. "I know you don't want to hear it bro, but your sister is one fine piece of meat. Sweet little tits, great legs, and oh boy, what an ass!"

I just shook my head. The swelling in my pants was just beginning to shrink. I wasn't going to confess to Paul that I wouldn't mind tapping my sister. I popped the door and got out. "Well I guess you and the Ranger can swap dirty stories about her. Meanwhile I'm gonna hit the bathroom my own self."

There were 4 bathrooms in the station. I figured that Carl would be in the first one and Aimee in the second so I headed toward the third. Before I got even with the second door though Aimee opened it wide and popped out bumping into me. I grabbed her and held tight to keep her from falling. "Careful Sis," I teased, "you may be fit and all but I can still knock you down."

I became aware again of her intense sexuality just holding her in my arms and suddenly my cock was as hard as it had ever been. I wondered if her pussy was still wet from Carl's finger fun. I know her nipples were still excited. They were sticking out even through her bra. She felt so nice in my arms. I swear that she pressed against me just before pulling back, and I know that she felt my hard cock. She looked up at me and smiled. Her hand darted out and her fingers caressed my chest. "I may be small but I can run rings around you and your buddies. Especially that Paul!" She spoke as if in anger but she was smiling. Of course I'd be smiling too if I had cum less than 10 minutes before. "Little Girl," she sniffed, "You'll all see."

With that she pulled back and walked off toward the car where Paul and the Ranger were talking. I hoped that they weren't talking about her but right now I really needed to go...

When I got out of the bathroom Carl was waiting for me. At first I had the thought that he was going to confess what he had done. Fortunately he was acting as if he hadn't had anything but the purest thoughts about Aimee, "Hey dude, are we gonna do the lake walk this year?"

Oh shit. The lake walk. One of our oldest and fondest traditions. "I totally forgot about the lake walk. Think we can talk Paul out of it?"

Carl shook his head, "No way – that's one of his favorite parts. Sister or not, he's doing it."

I walked back to the car with Carl. The Ranger was just leaving and Aimee was sitting in the front seat. Paul was telling her to get in the back, but only half-heartedly. I shrugged and climbed in the back, being sure to kick that blanked over to Carl's side of the Explorer. Paul looked back at me and shrugged and started up the car. It was only about a 20 minute drive to the end of the road. We stopped, and Aimee said, "Oh, is this it?"

We all laughed. I stepped out of the car. "No dear, this is just the end of the road. We have another 45 minute walk to the camp site. Assuming you don't slow us down."

She shot me a contemptuous stare. "As if. If I knew where the place was, I bet I'd beat all of you there."

I pulled my pack out and pulled it on and then loaded up some of our supplies. "Maybe so, but I bet you'll be carrying a lot less than us."

Aimee grabbed her bag and the heaviest food bag she could find. "Ready?" she said with a smirk.

And so it began. And I have to confess she didn't do as badly as I feared. I did have to take the bag away from her about halfway there, but she kept up with us quite easily after that. We got to talking and laughing and it was like old times. Except that every now and then I would notice Carl and Paul checking out Aimee's ass as she pulled a little ahead of one or the other of them. Of course I was checking her out too, but I don't think they saw me.

We finally reached the site and in 20 minutes had the tent set up. I looked at the tent and then at Aimee. One small tent with three guys and one hot girl. Mmmm.

Paul was, of course, the first to start stripping. He had his shirt off and was kicking off his shoes when he noticed me and Carl just standing there. He stopped and faced us, "Hey dipshits, it's time for the lake walk. Come on."

Carl began. "Umm, Paul do you think we should?" at the same time as Aimee asked "What's the lake walk?"

There was a pause and then Paul explained. "Look, it's like this, LIttle Girl. We're hot and sweaty. The lake's over there," he said pointing west. "And there's a cliff with a 20, 30 foot drop into the water. Every day we strip naked except for our shoes and walk down and jump in. And then we swim. When we're done we get out and walk back. By the time we're back, we're dry. The lake walk." He glared at us. "Now you can stay here if you want but the Three Musketeers have a tradition."

He went back to stripping. Carl and I looked at each other and shrugged and began shucking out of our clothes...

Aimee:

I was surprised but kind of tickled by the guys' ritual. It didn't take me 3 seconds before I started pulling my clothes off also. Of course I kept a good eye on the guys. Oh, they looked good. It was obvious that all three of them were in great shape. Paul was the hairiest of them and Carl was the smoothest. He was the only one to meet my eye with a shy grin. James tried to keep himself turned away but when my eyes dropped down to their cocks I could see that all three of them were growing a little stiff. Being around the others seemed to help them keep it somewhat under control but even semi-hard they sure looked tasty. I decided to tease them a little by doing some stretches, not that I needed them, but just to see how they would react. I spread my legs and put my hands over my head and leaned way back raising my arms above my head and stretching for the ground. If I kept it up I could have balanced on my arms and legs quite easily but for now I stopped short. I was intensely conscious of how I must have looked. I stood back up straight and almost laughed. All three of them were frozen in place staring openly at my body. Paul was openly stroking his cock and staring at me with a fox's grin. Then still looking at me, he pulled his hand away and popped the shaft with his palm, "Can't walk very well with that can I little girl?" he drawled.

I kept a fixed smile on my face but inwardly I determined that he was going to stop calling me that before the day was over. I looked over at Carl and James. Carl was looking at me but I guess his orgasm earlier helped him to keep his cock from growing too much. James was looking away a little too strenuously. I took a step toward where Paul had pointed earlier and said, "I'm ready when you are."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.