The Little White Brat Gets Blacked - Cover

The Little White Brat Gets Blacked

Copyright© 2011 by JonathanT

Chapter 1

It was circa 1974 in Kenya when Franz Hirsh, an international trading merchant, arrived in Kisumi, Kenya. He had worked in several other African countries along with Europe and the far east. He was German born and the son of a Nazi general from WW!! who died in Berlin at the very end of the war. Franz and his French mother had escaped to France after the war and he was educated and grew up there. He never really knew his father because he was only four when they moved from Germany.

The stigma was always with him and he worked diligently to overcome his family history. Well educated and hard working, he became a commodity trader in Paris and later went into business on his own. It was in his mid thirties that he first lived and worked in Nigeria, Egypt and South Africa.

His wife of nine years finally left him when he was 38 yrs. Old. She hated Africa and her husband's workaholic schedule and travel. They did have a daughter and a son but she gained custody and took them back to France. Franz met a German woman in 1972 who had two teenage daughters. They instantly became engaged and married in November of 1972. Tania was the oldest at 16 and Greta was 14. It would not take long before Franz found out just what brats the two girls were.

Tania was about 5'5" tall and medium built with reddish hair. Greta was only 5'0", thin and with dirty blond hair. Both were pretty and still virgins. The biggest problem to Franz was that the girls were very prejudice and hated blacks and Asians. It did not mix well with their moving in and living with him in a black majority country. They tended to cuss at the domestics that worked in their home and also play pranks on them, especially the maid and gardener.

Their mother, Katie, did not have a problem with blacks except she only tolerated working with and around them ... she would never have dated one. Her ex-husband was very prejudice and that is mostly where the girls developed their views.

A year and a half later, in 1974, Tania was sent to Germany to attend college. Greta had just turned sixteen and was sill being privately tutored. But, the friction was becoming worse between wife, daughter and him. Franz would find money missing from the dresser where he placed it before bedtime and Greta was increasingly cruel to the maid and gardener. Katie, his wife, seldom gave him any sex and began to drink alcohol more.

It was on a Saturday morning that the wife and daughter were getting ready to leave on a two day shopping trip. Greta went into the office room of Franz and told him that she needed one of his credit cards and that hers was maxed out. Franz did not like her tone of voice and bluntly told her no.

"You cheap S.O.B." Greta yelled. "you're just as sorry as the niggers we have working in the house."

Franz stood up and staunchly said, "stop it, don't ever use that word in this house. You are not going to get a dime out of me with that attitude ... do you understand!"

Greta was fuming as she reached up and slapped Franz. She then spit on him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.