Her Name Was Amanda - Cover

Her Name Was Amanda

by TSPollyAnne

Copyright© 2011 by TSPollyAnne

Erotica Sex Story: A man finds himself attracted to a shemale at his best friend's party and after being seduced by her, he ends up fucking her in the living room, the house still full of guests.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including TransGender   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Big Breasts   .

Her name was Amanda. I first met her at a house party that my best friend Kevin was having. She was the most attractive shemale that I had ever seen in my entire life and I had seen some beautiful ones. I had just come out of a two year relationship with a girl named Diane. The reason for the break-up was because I had my first taste of shemale cock and I began to consider myself shesexual. I ended the relationship there and then without telling her or anyone that I was shesexual.

The house wasn't as full as I thought it was going to be. There was myself and Kevin there, along with Amanda, three girls and two more guys. Kevin was trying to line me up with a gorgeous blonde girl named Michelle but my eyes were fixed onto Amanda all night.

Her hair was strawberry blonde and it draped down her shoulders. She had the most beautiful blue eyes that I had ever seen which were complimented by a beautiful pale complexion. Her lips looked deliciously juicy. I was so desperate to slide my tongue in between them and taste her most pink tongue.

She was dressed dirty like a whore, wearing red, open toe high heel shoes which showed off her very pretty feet and a family of toes which were painted different colours. My eyes followed her long, smooth legs up to her clearly visible bulge inside royal blue silk panties, which you could see due to her very short denim skirt. My eyes continued to travel up her body, taking in as much of her as I could. My eyes stopped when I came to her wonderfully toned belly and her butterfly-shaped belly button ring.

I could feel my cock begin to harden and drool was practically leaking from my mouth. Her large breasts were bulging out of a tight blue tube top. The cherry on the top of the cake of her slutty look was the fact that her braless nipples were poking through her top.

Everybody was spread out across the entire house, socializing with everybody that was there. Kevin was upstairs with one of the guys and two of the girls and the rest of the party were socializing and making out in different places. I stood at the bar which was situated in the living room, sucking on a bottle of Budweiser when I heard a pair of heels clapping towards me on the wood flooring. I turned to my right to notice that Amanda was stood beside me, leaning her right elbow on the bar beside her.

I could feel the adrenaline rise in my body and the blood flow to my cock. She looked deep into my eyes and brushed her leg across mine.

"I don't think we've met before." Her voice said.

"I can't say we have." "I've noticed that you've been checking me out a few times." "Really?" I was now feeling really nervous. She must've caught me staring at her tits and her bulge. That bulge had been torturing me all night. It was almost screaming at me too look as it was too hard to miss.

"Mmm-hmm. Do you like shemales?" "Um ... yeah. I do." She giggled and placed her left hand onto my shoulder. Her soft hands began to gently caress me. She slipped her foot out of one of her heels and slipped it underneath the bottom of my trousers. My cock instantly grew harder as I felt the angelic softness of her feet run up and down my leg below my knee.

I couldn't take it anymore, I needed to kiss her. Before I made my move, she leaned in towards me and pressed those juicy lips against mine. She grabbed hold of me tightly in her arms as she parted her lips and allowed me entry into her gorgeous mouth. My tongue softly massaged hers as she undid my belt buckle. I took this opportunity to grab her tube top and pull it down to her stomach, letting her delicious breasts drop freely. My hands, like magnets, grabbed onto them and I squeezed them softly, running my thumbs across her erect nipples.

My jeans dropped down to my ankles along with my boxer shorts and my rock hard cock sprung out towards her. Her lips tore away from mine and she dropped down to her knees and forced my cock into her mouth as though she was starving and my cock just happened to be the only bit of food left in the world. Her eyes fixed onto mine as her head began to bob back and forward on my cock, her juicy lips and tongue moistening my cock even further.

I ran my hands through her silky red hair as held on tight as her head began to slide up and down my cock even faster and harder than before. I helped the situation by thrusting my cock deep into her throat as she came forward. She held my balls in her hand and began to massage them softly as she furiously sucked on my cock.

She pulled my cock out of her mouth and looked up at me lustfully. I looked back down at her and looked into those sea-blue eyes which were begging for more. "It's your turn now, big boy." She said to me.

My time had come. I stepped out of my jeans and pulled off my socks as she led me towards the living room couch. I sat down on the middle seat and let her prod her bulge in my face. I giggled and undid the buttons on her denim skirt and pulled it down towards her ankles along with her panties. She stepped out of the skirt and kicked off her heels before I brought my head back up towards her cock.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.