A Weekend With George - Cover

A Weekend With George

Copyright© 2011 by aubie56

Chapter 15

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This is the story of what happened when Women's Lib went to the absolute extreme. Women now rule the USA, and men are nothing but sex toys and slaves. This is what could happen under those circumstances. One slave was pushed too far, and this is an account of his unrelenting revenge! There's a lot of sex, but not all of it is good. An alternate reality not many of us would like to live in. See my blog of 1/1/2011 for more comments.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Horror   Tear Jerker   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Enema   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence   Nudism  

Nobody needed to ask Helen if she had enjoyed her initiation to sex with a free man. Her sounds could have been heard all over the floor if anybody had been listening. However, the other women had also been making happy noises, so much so that they neither heard nor cared how much noise the other women were making. Of course, this was also so new to Otto and Joseph that their pleasure was as much of a surprise to them. They also found out how much they could enjoy bringing sexual pleasure to their partner if they were not forced into it. No matter what point of view one took, all of the participants were happy with the results and no one wanted to make a change.

That evening at 7:00 PM, they made their scheduled call to their contact at the other end of Operation Turkey. George very proudly related that they had recruited some more revolutionaries, and they were all women. This caused considerable consternation at the other end of the radio link, but George was congratulated at his growth as a revolutionary and as a person. George fairly glowed with the praise.

George answered a few questions about their ultimate goals and how they hoped to bring them about, but he did admit that he was very unsure how that would work. Continued support was promised and some helpful hints were sent to George about how to stay alive. That ended that night's contact, and the revolutionaries prepared for their next raid.

It turned out that both Helen and Mavis could drive a truck, so that solved a part of their problem of how to transport the kitchen appliances that they needed. The plan was to find a store that handled what they needed and to use their delivery truck to haul home the booty. Mavis said that she thought that she could handle a forklift if she had a few minutes to practice. After all, it couldn't be that much different from driving a truck. Ah, ignorance is bliss!

A quick check of the internet by Joseph had produced a list of possible sources of what they needed, so the were ready to go by 10:00 PM. Everybody went this time, except Lena, who was still too weak for this kind of exertion; however, she was promised a chance to go with them as soon as she was strong enough, possibly next week.

A parade of nine Segways, was led by Joseph with the map and trailed by Otto to keep things moving. They headed for the first store, which happily turned out to have a warehouse attached. They all parked their Segways at the back of the warehouse building, and Helen and Mavis descended on the parked delivery trucks to see which one was the best for them to appropriate. Meanwhile, George went around to the front of the store and used his master key to open the place and kill the alarms. How long was it going to take before the cops tumbled to how they were getting into the stores and shutting off the alarms?

He went through the store and opened a loading dock door. Helen had already managed to park a truck in place and open its door, so they were ready as soon as Mavis got a forklift running. Meanwhile, all of the women and men headed for the showroom floor to pick out what they wanted to take. There was not much choice, since this store confined itself to top of the line merchandise. They selected a stove made in China, a refrigerator made in India, a freezer made in Thailand, and a sink complex made in Romania. They also selected some work tables made in Vietnam. They got the model numbers and headed for the warehouse.

By this time, Mavis could handle the forklift well enough to stack what they wanted in the truck. Unfortunately, there was not enough room in the truck to take everything they wanted, so Helen moved the first truck out of the way and pulled the second one into place. That one was nearly filled with the remainder of what they wanted, so they were ready to leave. The two unused Segways and the forklift were also stowed in the second truck, and everybody headed home.

While the stuff was stowed inside the building, everybody decided that they wanted bigger beds. So the run was repeated for furniture stores carrying oversize beds. They only needed three at the moment, so they figured that they could get what they wanted from a single place. However, it was the second place they visited that actually had what they wanted with enough matching sheets to fill out their order. While they were there, they took a large dining table and its set of chairs. Again, they took a delivery truck, but they left behind the forklift, since they figured that they needed only one at this stage of their operations.

Now they needed to make one more run. They needed guns for all of the new recruits. This time, they took a truck with Helen driving and Nancy riding shotgun. The men were inside the truck box with the door closed, so they would not be spotted if they happened to pass some cops. The women looked like they were making a late furniture delivery, so the one pair of cops they did see ignored them.

The trip to the gun store was more involved this time, because they had to find six new rifles and six new pistols, plus belts and holsters. Of course, they needed more ammunition, too, so they took that. Hollow-point LR ammunition was getting harder to find, so they took all that the store had, plus a case of Short cartridges to use for practice. They didn't want to waste the LR ammo if there was a chance of running out.

By the time they returned home, it was getting close to sunrise, so they shut down for the night. On the way home, they had raided a fast-food place for hamburgers, buns, etc., and that was what they had for supper. They had been operating on two meals a day for some time, now, and this was about the last time that the men wanted to put up with that. The women, too, expected three meals, so they were going to have to get rolling with the food situation.

A lot of the appliances were installed, since most simply required plugging into an electrical outlet. There were a number of suitable outlets scattered about the second level, so that was not a problem. It did mean that the stoves and cooling units were scattered a bit, but that was something that they could fix when they had time for it. A bigger problem was the stoves. They ran off of natural gas, and that was also still operational in the building, but they did need flexible hoses to reach from the ports to the stove inlets. They had picked up a supply at the same time they took the stoves, but it did take time to get all of them installed.

It turned out the quick supper was a big help in this case, but that would not often be the case. Mavis had an idea for a partial solution to two problems, possibly three. She proposed that they raid one or more restaurants on the night that the cops made their rounds for the money they were squeezing from the workers. That way, they could pick up food for the larder, prepared food for their supper, kill cops, and maybe pick up some more recruits. Everybody thought that was a wonderful idea, and they would start preparing for that tomorrow.

However, it was now bedtime, so they went to their apartments. Shortly thereafter, the sounds of joy and delight began to ring through the building.

Everybody was happy but Lena, who was getting very jealous. Her conception of Nancy had been a very mechanical thing. She had decided that she wanted a baby, so she went to one of the free government clinics providing the service. While there, she never saw a man. The slaves who had produced the semen had received the shot which reversed the chemical vasectomy. They had been dumped down disposal chutes once their semen had been collected. She was artificially inseminated by a woman who was very mechanical and businesslike with the whole procedure. She took a number when she walked in and went through the steps of the procedure like an automaton. Never was there any emotion involved, and Lena as well pissed by that attitude.

Lena had borne Nancy still in the mechanical sterility of a government clinic. Oh, they took very good care of her when they found out that she was carrying a girl. She had occasion to talk to women who were carrying boys, and she found out then how disdainfully those women were treated. If the boys met specs when they were delivered, they were shipped to a government creche; otherwise, they were simply dumped down a disposal chute while still alive. Lena cringed every time she thought of that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.