A Weekend With George
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by aubie56

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is the story of what happened when Women's Lib went to the absolute extreme. Women now rule the USA, and men are nothing but sex toys and slaves. This is what could happen under those circumstances. One slave was pushed too far, and this is an account of his unrelenting revenge! There's a lot of sex, but not all of it is good. An alternate reality not many of us would like to live in. See my blog of 1/1/2011 for more comments.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Horror   Tear Jerker   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Enema   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence   Nudism  

"Oh, George, I never knew that you held so much hatred for me. What could I have done to change things?"

"Absolutely nothing, Emily! I was never cut out to be a slave, and now you are finding out what it has cost you to force me into it."

"But, George, I loved you."

"No, Emily, you never loved me. What you loved was having a sex toy that could never tell you no. You were in heaven when you led me around town by my balls, and when you made me suck your used cunt. I could see it in your eyes when you showed me off to other women. You were proud because your sex slave had a bigger cock than any of the slaves of your friends. You were constantly comparing my cock to that of other slaves. That turned my stomach, but I had to take it. If I didn't, I would have died a horrible death."

"You said that you loved me."

"What else was I going to do. I stayed alive only by making you happy, and the easiest way to make you happy was to make you think that I loved you. Emily, you were living in a fool's paradise, and I am booting you out of that paradise in the painful way that it would have happened to me. Accept it, you are getting just what you deserve!"

At that point, Emily started to cry as she finally realized that she was about to die. To her surprise, she couldn't hate George for what he was doing to her because she still did not class him as a human being who was capable of being hated. Emily was going to her death not fully realizing what she had been a part of.

"By the way, Harold died as a result of your stupid game yesterday. Francine is put out because she now has to find a replacement for him. If she only knew, she has no need to worry, because I will make her join Harold as soon as I leave here, tonight. Believe it or not, you and Francine are two of a kind!

"Ah, I see that we have time for one more trip with the pepper extract before I start the fire. I guess that this one will go in your ass hole, since your cunt seems to be desensitized and your clit is no longer there."

Emily started to cry as George removed the pillows and flipped her over so that he could reach her anus. He jammed in the funnel spout and poured in some of the extract. He didn't make any effort to portion it out this time, since he had plenty. He was still irate at Emily, especially when he equated her with Francine. There was the small delay before Emily felt the effects of the extract, and this time she had a weapon to use against it, or thought that she did.

Emily strained and produced a turd exuding from her ass hole. She hoped that it would push the fiery pepper extract out of her colon, but it did very little to help her that way. George laughed at her and commented on how much stink was associated with her shit. She ignored his comments because she was in too much pain to pay any attention to what he was saying.

The smell got to George, so he went to the kitchen to wait for his friends to show up. He watched TV for a while, and then went to unlock the rear gate through the security fence. That was the gate he used when he wanted to go out at night after Emily was asleep. She never, even once, woke up and found him away from his pallet. George occasionally wondered why she left the key where it was so convenient for him to find. He guessed that it was because she just didn't understand that she really could not control him as well as she thought she could.

Otto showed up at 11:45 and Joseph was there at 11:55 PM. George filled them in on his plans, and they agreed to help him, especially with Francine. Precisely at midnight, George started a fire under the middle of Emily's bed and stayed with it until it was burning fiercely and Emily was screaming in pain. George closed the door to her room and the three men (as they agreed to call themselves now) left to go to Francine's house which was only three doors away.

They used a mattress to cover the barb wire while they climbed over it. They weren't worried about coming back out, since they could get the key from Francine. She wouldn't want to, but she was going to tell them where to find it.

She had not locked the kitchen door, and the three men entered the house by that means. All three had been to her house often enough that they knew where to find her bedroom. As expected, she was asleep. They had no idea of the level of sound proofing, so they punched her in the gut while she was still asleep. This woke her up, but it made it impossible for her to draw in enough air to scream. Cloth was stuffed into her mouth to act as a gag, and she was tied with strips of barb wire from the same roll as had been used on Emily.

When she was able to breathe again, George told her that they were there to avenge the death of Harold. There was a question of whether Francine was more surprised by the men attacking her or by the thought of anybody caring what had happened to Harold. Conveniently, Francine slept nude, so they had no trouble in gaining access to her crotch.

Otto picked her up by poking two fingers into her vagina and lifting. That hurt enough to force her to cooperate by raising her hips. Joseph pushed some pillows under her ass to hold her pussy in a convenient position for George to administer the pepper extract. They were only interested in hurting Francine, both as a method of revenge, and also as a means to force her to tell them where to find the key they wanted.

Otto held her while Joseph stuck the funnel into her cunt. George poured a small amount of the liquid into her cunt, and they all stepped back to observe the results. There was a 5 second delay before Francine uttered a scream that came through her gag. She bounced her hips up and down on the bed as she tried to escape the pain of the pepper extract. She screamed and cried and bounced around for about 15 minutes before she calmed down.

George said, "Nod your head for yes and no answers. We aren't interested in anything else, yet. Do you want us to stop pouring this liquid into your cunt?"

He was answered by vigorous nods of her head. "OK, then, we want the answer to one question. Where is the key to your back wall gate? I'll remove your gag for the answer. Anything else will get you more of the liquid in your cunt. Do you understand?" A nod of yes resulted. Otto removed the gag, and Francine answered their question.

Joseph went to fetch the key and test it before returning to Francine's bedroom. He reported that this was the proper key, so George told Francine what she could expect for the rest of the night. "Francine, I'm going to pour more of this liquid into your cunt." She started crying and shaking her head in the negative. "No, Francine, you were a slave owner, and an unfeeling one at that. You will get more of the liquid, then you will die in a fire. We are going to build a fire under your bed and let that kill you. Soon, you will join Harold in death, and I hope he treats you better than you treated him."

Francine's cunt was dosed with the liquid and she reacted to it as expected. Joseph had the honor this time, and he built a respectable fire under Francine's bed. The men closed the door as they left the raging fire and rushed to Rose's house.

Joseph had managed to get Rose tied up after she went to sleep. Of course, she woke up, but he had gagged her before she could scream. He dragged her into the bathroom and tied her to the loose ironing board. Joseph used that as a platform and a lever to lower her head into the bidet. That was the largest open container of water he could reach with his board arrangement, and he raised her feet enough to push her head under water far enough to cover her nose and mouth. He spent several pleasant hours dunking her under water until she almost drowned and pulling her back out just in time. During all of this, he told her how much he hated her, and this was his way of saying goodbye.

Joseph also spent some time whipping her pussy and tits with the whip she routinely used on him. She was completely bloody on her chest and crotch by the time he got bored. By this time, her tits and pussy were ripped to pieces. Joseph was tired of fooling around, so he spent another hour drowning her by leaving her head under water for a longer and longer time, until he had left her submerged too long for her to revive. When that happened, Joseph put together his escape kit from items he had scattered around the house.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.