Wonder Woman vs the James Gang - Cover

Wonder Woman vs the James Gang

Copyright© 2011 by Mike S

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Wonder Woman is sent back in time and meets the James Younger gang of outlaws.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Son   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

Nancy Hite carefully straddled the head of the woman who called herself Wonder Woman. She had never given any thought to having sex with a woman, but she had never seen a woman with such an amazing body. When she read the mythology of the Amazons and saw they did this, she had suddenly wanted it, especially with this woman.

Wonder Woman firmly clamped her lips closed. She had no intention of eating this woman's cunt, especially with the smell coming from it. When was the last time she had washed it? It looked like a forest with her unshaven pubic hair. Nancy's lower lips came in contact with the prisoners upper lips and realized they were closed. She knew how to resolve this, she reached down and grabbed a nipple in between both of her thumbs and forefingers and squeezed. When Wonder Woman's lips remained closed, she pulled and twisted simultaneously and as Wonder Woman opened her mouth and screamed, she ground her cunt into the open mouth.

Wonder Woman tasted stale piss and other things she didn't want to consider as Nancy ground her cunt into her face. Then she felt a man's member enter her. Her scream was muffled by the cunt on her face, but her thrashing against the bindings showed her rage and pain as Frank James thrust hard and buried his cock in the Amazons cunt.

"Hell's Bells Jessie, this whore has one tight pussy," he said as he started to withdraw so he could thrust again. "She must not have too much business in the past, the way it grips me." He continued to thrust in and out of the tight pussy and Wonder Woman felt her body begin to betray her as her pussy emitted its juices and lubricated her love tunnel.

"Great Hera, no," she thought. "I cannot enjoy this! Why is my body getting so wet? Why do I feel an orgasm building? I cannot cum to this rape; I must be strong and ignore him." She tasted stale piss all over her tongue and realized she had begun to lick the woman's cunt. Her tongue was buried in her vaginal channel and was fucking her like a cock. The woman was in the midst of an orgasm and was flooding her mouth with her juices that tasted long stored, like this woman hadn't had an orgasm for release in a long time. Wonder Woman was lost, the cum juice flowing into her mouth as the older woman orgasmed and the large cock hammering her cunt sent her over the edge.

"Look at that whore!" Jessie exclaimed to Cole as Wonder Woman's hips began violent gyrations as her orgasm exploded. All thoughts of resistance left her as the orgasm washed over her body and she lustfully threw her hips up to met the cock thrusts as her tongue continued to lash Nancy's pussy and she tasted fresher cum as the woman orgasmed again to her tongue fuck.

"Oh, this cunt is so tight," Frank moaned, "feels so good and tight. I can't hold it! Hold on bitch! I'm gonna ... gonna ... I'M ORGASMING!" Frank's cock ejaculated rope after rope of his thick seed into Wonder Woman as she ground against him and her vaginal muscles milked his balls. Nancy Hite slowly rolled off her face and onto the bed beside Wonder Woman.

"I had two orgasms," she moaned. "I've never done that before. I think me and this whore are going to be friends as long as she does this to me." Cole Younger and Jesse James looked at each other and smiled. Apparently this whore they had captured was one hot fuck from Frank and Aunt Nancy's description and they reached an unspoken agreement, they'd both fuck her at once.

Nancy had gotten off the bed and picking up her pantaloons left the room. Frank James had finally quit shooting into the woman under him and rolled off her body.

"She's all yours boys," he said as he got off the bed. Wonder Woman lay there on the bed and eyed the other two men as Cole picked up Frank's Bowie knife. He went to the bed and cut Wonder Woman's bindings. Jessie lay on the bed beside her.

"Get on top and ride me," Jessie ordered. She couldn't resist, her willpower and defiance had all drained from her as she was bitch tamed by the orgasm from Frank and Nancy. Wonder Woman threw her leg over Jessie and climbed onto him. She lifted herself into a sitting position and raising her hips, grabbed his manhood and guided it into her cunt and then started to grind on it. Cole pushed her forward and Jessie wrapped his arms around her. He held her still, her ass in the air as Cole positioned himself.

"Great Hera, NO!!" she screamed as Cole's cock attempted to force her asshole open. "NO! PLEASE!" She attempted her move her hips in an effort to prevent his penetration but the men were too strong and she felt the head of the cock penetrate into her anal passage.

"NO! IT'S TOO BIG!" she cried as Cole worked more of himself up her passage. Jessie began thrusting up into her cunt as he felt Cole's cock press against his through the membrane separating them. Cole finally felt his balls against Jessie's as he bottomed out, his entire cock up her ass. He began an anti thrust pattern to Jessie, pulling out as Jessie thrust in and then in as Jessie came out. The continual thrusts up both passages soon had Wonder Woman's anal passage expanded to fit the foreign intruder and then the feeling of the two cocks working her passages began to stir her fires.

Wonder Woman started to writhe on the two cocks as the fire in her loins grew. She didn't want to succumb to this but her body betrayed her as it worked higher and higher, closer to the release of an orgasm. Her movements grew more frantic as her breathing deepened and grew shorter.

"Oh, oh, I'm ... I'm gonna ... OH HERA! I'M FUCKING CUUMMMMIINNGG!!!" she screamed as she thrust back against both cocks, cramming all the cock meat into her that she could get. "Oh, it feels good, fuck me you motherfuckers, fuck me. Come on, shove those cocks up my ass and cunt, and FUCK ME." Both men felt her muscles clench and unclench around their cocks, milking them, attempting to draw their cum from them.

"Oh Frank, you were right, this pussy is tight. She's milking me, trying to get my juice," Jessie moaned.

"Oh God, I bet this ass is even tighter and she's milking me with it also. Oh, it's working ... I'm gonna ... gonna ... I'm orgasming!" Cole exclaimed as his cock erupted and spewed into Wonder Woman's ass. Jessie felt his cock throbbing through the membrane barrier and his cock joined in.

"I'm Orgasming!!" he exclaimed as his seed painted the walls of her vagina. "You fucking whore, damn you're good." He said as his cock emptied itself into her suddenly clenching cunt as Wonder Woman was sent into orgasm again from the two cocks flooding her passages.

The explosion of her orgasm drained Wonder Woman and she collapsed onto Jessie's chest as Cole withdrew from her ass. She could feel his cum running down her legs and then Jessie flipped her off him and she felt his cum mix with Cole's and run down the crack of her ass and dampen the bedding under her.

"Cole, you get dressed and go out to the barn and take over the lookout," Frank said. "Send the other boys in here for their fun." The words penetrated Wonder Woman's semi comatose state and she felt her cunt throb. More cock was coming and it wanted to be filled again and again with the fuck poles.

"Why not take her to the barn, secure her and just let us all have it available when we want it?" Jessie asked his older brother.

"Yeah, that'd work," Cole added. Frank looked at Wonder Woman half asleep on the bed.

"Okay whore, get up!" he ordered. Wonder Woman managed to fully open her eyes and look up at him.

"You'll have to help me. I'm too weak from my orgasms to do it alone," she said. "Why not pull my thong off and just let me fuck the others here?" Frank reached down and pulled the thong back into place and then pulled her legs off the bed.

"You boys get her out to the barn. I've got an idea," he said and left. Jessie and Cole each grabbed an arm and got her up onto her feet. They placed her arms around their shoulders and headed for the barn. Wonder Woman managed to walk down the stairs but her feet just drug through the grass and dirt out to the barn. Frank was standing next to several saw horses with Jim White and George Shepherd beside him. John Jarrett was in the loft watching the road.

"Put her face down across these," Frank said gesturing to the saw horses. The four men had to lift her into position and then Frank tied her legs and arms to the saw horse's legs. "There, that puts her at the right height. Her ass, cunt and mouth are all available for use." He looked at Jim and George, "Once you have your fun, get up there and relieve John so he can have his. We'll leave her here and use her for a few days and then follow Aunt Nancy's suggestion for the horses.

Frank, Jessie and Cole watched Jim and George strip and Jim shove his cock up Wonder Woman's ass. As she opened her mouth to scream, George shoved his cock into her mouth and down her throat. The three then returned to the house as the two men began their rape of the Amazon.

Three days went by as each of the six men had all three orifices at least once apiece and Nancy had come to the barn once a day, hiked up her skirt and stepped up to Wonder Woman's face. As she began to eat the proffered pussy Nancy would settle her skirts around her head to conceal her womanhood from her male guests. After she was satisfied she would feed Wonder Woman whatever food she had brought with her. Wonder Woman had been told the first time, if she didn't eat Nancy, she didn't eat any food.

Finally all six men stood around her as they discussed her future use. Frank then went over to a stall and returned with his stallion. He led it up to Wonder Woman's ass but it was situated too high to let the horse walk over her until he was positioned to fuck her. Wonder Woman held her breath as she thought of the unmentioned legend of the Amazon. She couldn't allow a horse to fuck her, no matter what she had to do for them, they couldn't penetrate her vagina.

"Bring him up here," she finally offered. "Maybe I can suck his cock for you." Frank brought his mount up front and positioned him so Wonder Woman could lift her head and the cock was to her side. She then turned and licked across the end of the sheath in an effort to get the cock to come out so she could drain it orally and protect her sex. Finally Frank freed her right arm so she could caress the hidden cock with her hand.

The combined stroking and licking teased the head of the cock into the open. Wonder Woman opened wide and managed to get the head into her mouth. It completely filled her and she knew that when erect, she wouldn't be able to suck on it. She'd have to give it a hand job as she licked the head and allowed it to cum into her open mouth. If she didn't allow the horses to cum in her mouth, they'd go back to trying to mate her with them.

Once she had the head in her mouth and started lapping at it and as she sucked the cock extended at a faster pace until it was fully erect and exposed. Her lips were glued to the head as she lapped his piss slit and stroked his length. The stallion neighed and seemed to straighten more and the watching men saw horse cum on her chin as they watched her swallow once and continue to swallow as the horse filled her mouth again and again with his offering.

"Look at that whore swallow his seed!" Frank exclaimed. "She's hardly losing any, she's swallowing it all. Go get your horse Jessie." Jessie returned with his stallion and when Frank's had finally finished and his cock had retreated led his to take its place as Frank led his away. Wonder Woman immediately began to service Jessie's mount and continued until all five stallions had emptied their balls down her throat. She felt bloated and was sure her belly was swollen with all the cum she had swallowed. Then she was shocked as John Jarrett brought his mare in front of her and backed it up in her face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.