The Night Out

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2011 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Surprise, surprise!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   .

She looked at herself in the dressing table mirror and wondered why she was wasting her time with putting on makeup when it didn't matter. A short skirt, a low cut blouse and high heels was all it was going to take. She could have a bag over her head and it wouldn't matter one little bit; she knew she would be hit on before the waitress even got there to take her drink order.

As she prepared herself for going out to get laid she wondered what her husband was doing at that very moment. Would Jake be sitting in a motel room flipping channels on the TV, would he be wining and dining a client, or would he be sitting in a lounge waiting for someone like her to walk in the door? The bastard better be staying faithful she thought even as she herself prepared not to be. If Jake would stay home and take care of business she would be staying home. If his sales trips would take him out of town on Monday and bring him home on Friday she would stay home. As much as she loved and craved sex she could still get by with a Friday night, a Saturday and a Sunday, but staying away for two, three and sometimes even four weeks when all she got was a phone call? No fucking way. Shit, sometimes she didn't even get the phone call. It didn't make sense to her, not even a little bit. Jake made good money and there was no reason for him to be cheap, and that's all it was – Jake was cheap!

"Long distance phone calls cost money babe and I don't need to call you every night just to tell you that I sold sixty-five widgets that day and that I love you and miss you. Christ babe, you already know what you mean to me and how much I love you."

"Coming home every weekend is a waste of money babe, money that we can use for other things. The cost of coming home comes out of my pocket sweetie, but if I stay on the road the motels and meals are a business expense and I can write them off."

When she complained about their not spending time together he had said, "Plenty of time for that later sweetie. Right now we need to be putting money away against a rainy day."

She had tried, she really had. When Jake had taken the job she had managed to be good for almost six months, but it had been hard, very hard. She had been a virgin when she had met Jake and he had taken her cherry on their fifth date and she had become a fuck crazy little slut for him. He had gotten her used to having sex two or three times a day, five and six days a week. He had turned her into a fuck bunny that craved sex and then he had put her in a position where she only got laid when he was home from his sales trips. She went from a hell of a lot to very little almost over night, but she had managed it. She had coped with it right up till the night he called her to tell her he wouldn't be home for another week. He had already been gone for three weeks and she was climbing walls waiting for him to get home that Friday. She planned on fucking him to within an inch of his life. She was going to fuck him so hard and so much that he would quit the traveling job and get one that would keep him in bed with her every night. When he had called and told her he wouldn't be home for another week she had hung up the phone and then she had sat down and cried.

When the tears were done she had said to herself, "I am not going to sit here and feel sorry for myself and I am not going to sit here and stare at the TV for another week." She had showered, dressed and then she had gone out for dinner and a movie. On her way home she had passed by a lounge that had a huge lighted sign out front that said, "Live music Thursday through Saturday." She decided to stop and have a drink and listen to the music. The place was busy and all she could find was a seat at the bar. She sat down, ordered a Screwdriver and turned to watch the band. They were pretty good and she sat there tapping her feet to the music.

The man sitting to her right said, "Haven't seen you in here before."

"First time for me."

"Any special reason?" he asked as he checked out her hand for rings. "Like a husband in the band maybe?"

"No, no special reason. I just needed to get out of the house."

"I see that you are bouncing around on your seat in time to the music. Could that possibly be an indication that you might like to dance?"

The dance led to a few more and the man, Hal or Harry or something like that had bought her drink after drink. He gradually held her closer and closer as the evening progressed and she felt his hard cock press into her leg and her tummy. When they gave last call he had simply said, "Your place or mine?" and she hadn't hesitated to say, "Mine. I need to be home in case my husband calls.

Just that quickly she had become a 'fallen woman' not that she regretted it. It had been just what she needed, a night full of sex with no emotional involvement. In the morning he had asked if he could see her again and she had said no.

"It was nice, but it was a mistake. I was pissed at my husband and you were in the right place at the right time and you got lucky, but I don't plan on making any more mistakes like last night."

She had walked him to the door, kissed him goodbye and then had closed the door determined never to be unfaithful to Jake ever again. That determination had lasted all of two days and then she went out to find another one night stand.

Since then she had been to bed with so many men that she had lost count, but none ever more than a one-night stand. She didn't want a relationship, she just wanted sex. And sex she had gotten; sometimes more than she was looking for. She remembered the night she had gone out after talking to Jake on the phone and had gone to the apartment of a man she had met in a bar. They had been bouncing on the bed when the man's roommate had come home and it was seven in the morning before the two men couldn't help her any more. Sexually it was one of her favorite memories because it was one of the few times that she had been fully satisfied. The other time brought back fond memories also, but had scared her enough that she had never let it happen again. It had been the only time she had done it on the back seat of a car in a parking lot and it was only supposed to be a quickie as she had to get home so she would be there if Jake called. But a line had formed and it was three hours and seventeen men later before she got home. She had often wondered what it would have been like to have those same seventeen men in her bedroom for an entire night. She wondered, but she never intended to find out. Maybe some night she might try three or four, maybe.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.