Watching Porn With You - Cover

Watching Porn With You

by Bi John 4 Both

Copyright© 2010 by Bi John 4 Both

Romantic Sex Story: Watching Porn with his older MILF lover

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Romantic   Anal Sex   2nd POV   .

You met me to watch some porn, we have done it on-line many times before, but there is something about watching it together, that just makes it hotter. The movie I had selected came on. It was one of those full length ones, not the clips you see on the porn sites. This one was a story about a massage parlor, and when the housewife went in and was surprised to get a woman to serve her. I wrapped my arms around you and cupped your breasts, hefting them and letting my fingers define your contours. Your breathing got slow as you watched the housewife slowly strip, and I lifted the front of your skirt to run my hand down and up your leg, ending at your panties which were already damp.

The woman doing the massage was rubbing and kissing the housewife's perky bottom now, and I matched her motions by kissing your neck while I leaned you back against me so I could work my finger into your panties and your hot slit. I rubbed my finger up, down, enjoying the slipperiness that your loving cup, ahhh how I wanted to drink from you, but for now I was just rubbing; sometimes in just a little moments and others with deep push to fill you. You started writhing from side to side beside me, I liked this response from you, I was so happy you had made this time for me, I liked making you hot with my touch.

By this time the woman in the movie had the housewife's legs over her shoulder and she was tonguing the woman until she cried out and pounded her hands against the massage table. I loved those movies where the woman was really cumming hard, and that was one of the things I adored about you as well, you CAME hard with my touch. You took my other hand off your breast and pressed it to your mouth, muffling your own cries as your other hand pushed mine so I was pushing in deeper; I allowed you to control my hand to help you get your first cum out, my finger deep in you rubbing and reaching in you; my palm against your clit. You shook hard several times and bit my palm a little...

You wiggled in my lap as my finger swirled in your soppy slit, The movie had changed scenes without our paying strict attention and now there were three women in the massage room. The housewife was on her back and one woman was squeezing her breasts while the other was sliding a large glass dildo in and out of her. The housewife was moaning loud, and I slipped a second finger fully inside you, moving it in and out in rhythm with the action on the screen. You finished unbuttoning your blouse and slid your bra cups up and off to caress your own breasts as I did this. Your breasts were full like the woman on the video, it would be so cool to actually be here with two women, but I was happy enough with you there to suckle. I just loved the way the blue veins would show against your very white boob flesh.

The woman with the dildo pressed it deep inside the housewife and leaned down to suck her clit, while at the other end the woman massaging the housewife's breasts climbed up on the table and lowered her crotch to receive the housewife's tongue. I could hear your breath coming in short pants, and I worked a third finger in-between your legs making you ready for my cock. You began rhythmically squeezing your legs around my hand, tight then loose, tighter then loose, and when the woman on the table started shaking all over you grabbed my hand and moved it in and out fast, using my hand like your own dildo, and again I did not mind, I loved when you came for me. The whole room now was beginning to smell of your beautiful sex.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.