Bella - Cover

Bella

Copyright© 2010 by SammiSadist

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Little slut, just a dream of what could be, were time and space agreeable. You and I and a night with no boundaries.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Caution   Violence  

Ever since I cut the zip tie around your ankles, a part of you has wanted to run – but every time you think about it, you stay. No matter how frightened, how unsure, there's a part of you that doesn't believe anything truly ugly will happen – your Tutor wouldn't loan you to someone he didn't trust, would he? He'd make sure he could trust me, wouldn't he?

Wouldn't he?

I shove you to the mattress on the floor and you catch yourself with your hands but I'm right behind you, my weight bears you down to the bed, you feel me on top of you – it's hard for you to breath, passion and compression, lust and suffocation. Like all your pain – so far – it doesn't last for long, but while it does you want me off of you, you want me in you, you want a moment to think but there isn't time. You feel my wet cock between your ass cheeks, sliding and slipping, still heavy, still half-erect. You twist your head around, trying to gauge my mood – but all you see is a man who regards you as a piece of meat – one he plans to enjoy.

That's a look you know well, one your beauty has shown you a thousand times before, so you relax – there's nothing to be frightened of ... the scarf is taken from around your neck, my weight is on you again, the tip of my cock sliding past your sphincter and in-between your legs, the scarf goes over your eyes, tied tight behind your head. In your darkness you feel me rise up off of you, your ears straining to hear any hint of what might be coming for you. I move around you – a whistling through the air your only warning – a line of pain across the small of your back, your breath sucks in, I still circle around you. You know the next strike is coming, you'll be warned of when, the where is making your body twitch – you so want to roll away, but good little slut, you lay there, complacent and complicit – the next stripe is across the backs of your calves and you kick your feet up – you can't help it.

I chuckle.

The cane strokes fall like rain upon you, slapping flat against your soft, succulent flesh – you've been whipped harder, beaten harder, but you trusted them, felt safe with them. You jerk this way and that, crying in spite of yourself, holding your legs together by sheer force of will, afraid of what might happen were you to try to scramble away. Your body shakes and jerks and the only thing you can think of is that if you wait it out, just wait it out, I'll stop and then you can relax, but until then your body tenses in anticipation of every strike and every strike leads to the next one as you begin to feel like a wire stretched far too tightly to keep from snapping.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.