The Maze Experiment
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2010 by Storm

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A man is abducted and when he wakes up, he finds that he’s in a maze with no light and no recollection of how he got in there. Complete darkness makes it hard for him to get around. He also has a weird collar around his neck that gives him a shock whenever he tries to talk. Soon he finds out that he's not alone and he realizes that he's part of an experiment, but for what goal is completely unclear to him. Will he be able to escape?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification  

Gregor was sweaty from an intense workout in the exercise room and wanted to take a relaxing bath to soothe his aching muscles, when he received a stinging buzz from the collar. At first he ignored it, since it wasn't the pleasurable buzz he was used to. A pleasurable buzz indicated that a fuckable subject was close-by, but this buzz was of a more antagonizing nature. However, the buzz was insistent and Gregor started to recognize it as a signal that he had an intruder in his territory. He decided that it'd be a good idea to investigate what was going on. So far the collar had been more helpful than harmful and it wasn't like he had to be somewhere on time anyway.

When he went east the buzzes became less frequent, but when going west they turned for the worse, to the point that they became a constant annoyance. It seemed to come from the direction of the bathroom, the place where he was heading towards before being so rudely interrupted. Gregor let lose an annoyed roar and stormed off in the direction where the buzz got worse, wanting to pound the intruder in the face and stomp him until he wouldn't get up anymore. His body was pumped up with adrenaline from his workout and his testosterone levels were off the scale.

Nobody gets on my turf and lives to tell the tale, Gregor thought with a scowl on his face.

He stopped for a moment when he thought he heard something, sniffing the air he smelled the stale smell of sweat and sex, which could only mean one thing...

He's been fucking one of -my- bitches! The bastard, he'll pay for that! Nobody fucks on my ground but me! Taking a deep sniff he smelled the general direction of where his antagonist had gone to and he immediately followed after him.

Close-by, Boris had received the same antagonizing buzzes and when he felt them getting worse he knew his adversary was closing in on him fast, hunting after his trail. The Doctor's treatments had lowered Boris' intellect, but his instincts had remained intact and since he had done a lot of hide and seek with the police and, not to mention, other criminals, he was more experienced with this situation. Setting up a trap similar to the one he used for Eva, he hid around a corner from which he couldn't be ambushed, preparing himself mentally for the battle he knew that would soon come.

Gregor's youthful arrogance and trained off body versus Boris' experience and muscles from hard work would soon result in clash of the titans. Both men realized the other was close, they just didn't know how close, since oddly enough the collar was giving less stinging buzzes now that they were almost upon each other. Having some sense left, Gregor slowed down his approach, hoping that he could have the jump on his antagonist.

It was deadly silent in the maze, the only sounds he heard were the constant humming noises of the machines on the background and his own heartbeat, which sounded almost deafening as he anticipated the fight to start at any moment.

Sensing that the maze made a turn, he went left, nearly instantly regretting it.

As luck would have it, Gregor walked right into Boris' trap!

Upon sensing that Gregor was in front of him, Boris jumped right into action and with a angry snarl he slammed his clenched fist straight into Gregor's jaw. Gregor was momentarily dazed by the impact and he got lucky that it wasn't a full hit, but instead glanced across his cheekbone. Realizing that he was up against an opponent of equal strength made him realize that power alone might not win the battle.

After a quick recovery, Gregor dived head first below Boris, putting his broad shoulders below Boris' chest and using all his force to slam Boris into the ceiling, much like Janneke had done to him several days earlier. He was partially successful at this, but couldn't muster enough force for a push upwards to knock his opponent out cold.

Boris scraped his back against the concrete ceiling, which burned like hell and only served to infuriate him. Slamming his fists simultaneously in Gregor's side, made Gregor halt his attack, however, Boris had left another sensitive body part open to attack...

Gregor fell back to his elbows, his head now below Boris' abdomen. Both men were put in the maze nude and it didn't take a genius to figure that out. As a result Gregor had an epiphany for a really dirty tactic. With his right arm he supported himself, while tensing his abdominal muscles to protect him as much as possible from Boris' ongoing blows to his sides. His left hand quickly reached out, until it found the object of his attack. Grabbing Boris' soft cock and scrotum he yanked on it with all the force he could muster, making Boris howl in pain.

Momentarily stopping his attack, he allowed Gregor to get out of his perilous position, rolling over in pain. Gregor, thinking he now had the upper hand, tried to kick Boris in the face with his knee, however, since he couldn't see where he was going he missed and painfully hit the ceiling with his shin instead. Losing his opportunity for a finishing move, he tried to quickly withdraw his leg, but unfortunately for him, he wasn't fast enough. Angered by Gregor's cowardly attacks, Boris reached out and grabbed Gregor's ankle.

Considering that two could play this game, he gave a powerful pull on Gregor's leg. When it was near his mouth he bit with a shark-like ferocity in his foe's calf, drawing blood. This time it was Gregor who howled out in pain and in a reflex he gave a kick to Boris' throat, who had no other option than to let go, as he coughed and wheezed.

For a moment both men heaved from their efforts, but as soon as they realized that the other was just as tired as he was, they renewed their battle. Standing on knees they switched tactics and started boxing like wild kangaroos, throwing one punch after another. Their blows hit air more often than their adversary, since they were actively dodging one another too. Considering they had no ability to see, it was both hard and frustrating to deal the other a painful blow, while at the same time being careful not to bump their head to the ceiling or accidentally hit a concrete wall with their fist.

With adrenaline coursing through their veins and testosterone levels far higher than in any average man, neither of them thought about giving up. This was their territory and they'd fight till the bitter end for it. Both men were bruised, beaten black and blue and had several cuts that would need treatment later on, but with their egos matching their strength they were too proud to withdraw. Giving up meant a loss of face, since it acknowledged that the other was stronger and had won the battle. That was simply not an option.

In the end pure exhaustion and their wounds made them reach a stalemate. They were holding each other in a wrestling hold from which neither could win. Gregor tried another dirty tactic by pulling on Boris' collar, but that just ended up giving them both an equally strong shock. There was a protection build-in to punish this tactic between alpha men, to prevent them from being able to rip the collar of each other's neck. The collar was made of alloys that could withstand a lot of brute force, but it did have its limits.

Eventually both men simply let go and went in opposite directions. An unspoken agreement between the two alpha males had been reached, they were both equally strong and continuing the fight was pointless. Licking their wounds, but with their honor intact, they decided to settle this fight some other day. The first battle between alpha men had become a fact, one that would be thoroughly reviewed by the Doctor and Erik.


"That was quite the battle," the Doctor stated to nobody in particular, after seeing how the alpha men separated.

Erik could merely nod, but after a careful observation Miss Anga commented, "I didn't expect them to use such force. Those blows they gave each other would have broken bones and ribs in any ordinary human being. I'm not even sure if any of our capture and retrieve squad members would have stood a chance against either one of them."

"Indeed, I did not expect them to go at each other with such great ferocity. Boris was invading the territory of Gregor, to which Gregor retaliated in an attempt to defend his terrain. It seems the warning buzzes of the collars work better than I anticipated."

"But aren't they open to abuse, Doctor? I saw that the pulses diminished when they were within ten meters of each other. Doesn't this give them an opportunity to cooperate?" Erik asked curiously.

"No, it does not. First of all, they are still not allowed to communicate verbally and even if they could they would still have a language barrier to overcome. Austrian and Slovakian are very different languages and they would simply not understand one another.

"Secondly, if the computer detects no hostile actions from either men within five minutes of getting in a close vicinity to each other, the buzzes will return with a vengeance. I have timed them in such a way that they will antagonize the alpha males and make their testosterone and adrenaline levels rise far higher than they would normally be. If the collars detect them going below certain levels they will also receive antagonizing shocks.

"Simply put, only survival of the fittest is on their mind. They will fight until they either reach a stalemate like we witnessed minutes ago, or until a clear victor emerges. For the time being the collars are set to prevent the untimely death of an alpha male by stunning the victor when it appears that he is going for the killing blow, but once all alpha males are adjusted to their environment I will lift this unnatural barrier within months, allowing them to kill one another too."

"Men, they're all the same and nothing has changed since the Stone Age," Miss Anga snorted with disgust.

"Ah, but see, that is exactly what we are trying to discover, Miss Anga," the Doctor replied with his tutor voice, "Did mankind evolve beyond their basic instincts and make use of their higher logic, or will they revert to back to the times when men and women lived in caves, where the strongest man ruled over those weaker than him and a hunter had more prestige than a gatherer?"

"Do you expect the alpha men to start their own harems?" Erik asked with a surprised voice.

"We will see what we will see," was the mysterious reply of the Doctor.

"Humph, I think I have seen enough for now," Miss Anga stated, "Inform me when there are new developments or another fight starts. I'd like to witness the progress of the alpha men with my own eyes."

The way she gave her order made Erik wonder why Miss Anga was so interested in the alpha men, Perhaps she has a fetish for seeing strong muscled nude men wrestle? I know I like my fair share of cat fights with oiled up babes, but Miss Anga? She can be both scary and mysterious at the same time, I doubt that I'll ever be able to guess what she's thinking.

At that point Miss Anga left to the control room and headed of in the direction of her own office. Before she left the room she seemed to assess the Doctor for a moment, until she noticed Erik watching at which point she simply turned around and left without another word.

I wonder what that was about? Erik asked himself, before returning his attention to the main view screen.

The entire exchange had passed unnoticed by the Doctor, who was tracking the progress of various subjects on different monitors. Currently only Boris, Gregor and Jean showed any movement, the first two slowly crawling to an ointment room to recover from their battle, the latter simply wandering around. Both alpha men looked pretty banged up and would likely take several days before they had fully recovered, assuming they'd apply the ointment on a regular basis to speed up the healing process.

"Oh, by the way Doc, I was reviewing the diets of our different subjects earlier today and I think I found an error in the diet of Jean?"

The Doctor frowned at the informal use of his title, but let it go and asked instead, "What do you mean Erik? Can you show me the file?"

"Certainly, just a moment," Erik's fingers flew over the keyboard, opening up several menu's on the screen before locating what he was looking for, "There we go, right here. It says that Jean is receiving female hormones in his diet like estrogen and progesterone?"

"Indeed, this is no accident. Jean is also part of a much wider experiment. Considering his sexual preference and orientation I thought it might be interesting to turn him into more of a female. Over time you will see him develop breasts and grow longer hair, while facial and body hair will remain absent."

"But ... He still has his male reproductive organs... ?" Erik asked with a doubtful voice, at the same time being glad that he wasn't in Jean's position.

"That is correct, but we will see if he starts to behave more like a female. As it is, I believe that he was already looking for male companionship in the basement level. It is the only logical conclusion I could draw, based on his earlier behavior. He had no need to spent the amount of time he does on the basement level, if he purely wished to take care of his basic functions. He also appears to be applying a certain searching pattern. He's not wandering around aimlessly, but instead is checking room by room, sector by sector."

Erik considered this new piece of information and mulled over his thoughts for a moment, before replying, "I think you're right. His behavior earlier did strike me as odd and very daring. It also explains why he didn't run when he knew he was detected by Boris."

With a cruel tone in his voice, the Doctor said, "That gives us a big question to consider..."

When the Doctor didn't continue, Erik asked with a confused voice, "Which is?"

"Should we call him Jeanette or Jane in the future?"

Erik saw the mischievous, yet evil glint in the Doctor's eye and couldn't suppress a small shudder.

"I think I would prefer Jane," he finally replied, after giving it some thought, "It's an anagram of his current name and it sounds a bit more heroic. Anybody who stands up to a charging Boris like that deserves a heroic name. In fact, perhaps Jeanne would be even more fitting?"

The Doctor carefully stroked his chin between his thumb and fingers, thinking this over, "Jeanne after Jeanne d'Arc, The Maid of Orléans and national heroine of France? Yes, I think that would be fitting, considering Jean is the male form of that name."

"Yes, name him after Jeanne d'Arc. I think he has real balls for standing up to Boris like that."

"Balls ... For the time being, yes," the Doctor chuckled at his own joke, making another cold shiver run down Erik's spine.

I hope I never get on his bad side. I don't know who is scarier, Miss Anga or the Doctor. Miss Anga is probably more vengeful, but I think the Doctor is more inventive and creative. Either way it'd be an agonizing death, Erik wisely concluded.

"Well then, I better get back to preparing our newest subjects. I am almost done with Kim and after that I only have to process Petros," the Doctor let out a long stretched yawn at that point, "Perhaps it is better if I take a nap first. The excitement of our first alpha male battle has worn me out."

"It's important that you get enough sleep Doctor," Erik remarked with a worried voice, "If you make mistakes on the subjects it could lead to permanent damage to the project itself..."

Before Erik could continue the Doctor raised his hand to stop all further arguments, "Yes, young Erik, I am all too aware of the dangers and damages involved when I make a mistake. Your worries are duly noted. Have no fear, I intend to sleep for at least three to four hours before continuing my work, combined with some fresh coffee after my nap I will be good to go again."

"Alright, I was just making sure our hard work doesn't get compromised," Erik replied with a smile on his face.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.