The Maze Experiment
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2010 by Storm

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A man is abducted and when he wakes up, he finds that he’s in a maze with no light and no recollection of how he got in there. Complete darkness makes it hard for him to get around. He also has a weird collar around his neck that gives him a shock whenever he tries to talk. Soon he finds out that he's not alone and he realizes that he's part of an experiment, but for what goal is completely unclear to him. Will he be able to escape?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification  

Karin was getting very antagonized over the fact that she still hadn't found a good way to deal with Aika, Emiko and Lucia. The three women seemed to stick together and it was impossible for Karin to beat up their leader undisturbed like this. It took her a while in the darkness to figure out how the relations between the three women were, but after several days of stalking and paying close attention to them she recognized Aika to be the leader of their pack, while Emiko and Lucia were her bitches.

If I can dominate their leader and make her submit to me, then the other two will follow, unable to resist. They seem to depend on their leader and she keeps a strict rule over them. I doubt they'll run off to parts unknown, especially the sexy Italian. She's too scared to be out there by herself.

What to do, what to do? Karin thought, mulling over her thoughts in hopes to come up with something.

She had figured out that Lucia and Emiko had to crawl around nude and only Aika was still wearing clothes, although not as much as she originally had. The jacket of her business suit was left behind in a corner two days ago, likely because it was too warm to wear and her skirt had been discarded yesterday, after Aika tore it by accident. Since her discarded clothes missed the musky scent of a horny pussy they held no interest to Karin either. On top of that, the clothes were far too small for her to wear, she realized that Aika had to be at least a head shorter than her. All she was still wearing were her blouse, bra and panties.

Then again, Karin wasn't wearing all that much either. The only clothes she still wore were her training bra and prison shirt, losing the rest of her articles in an unfortunate incident with Boris. Several hours earlier Karin was nearly caught by him. She had been masturbating again and hadn't paid much attention to her surroundings.

Lying on her back with her pants pulled down and fingering her cunt, while inhaling the scent of Lucia's panties, she was enjoying one of her favorite fantasies where she dominated the bitch and forced her to cum on her tongue. Just as a particular good cum started she felt her pants getting roughly pulled of altogether. The combination of cumming and the sudden adrenaline rush made her yelp in surprise.

She had never heard Boris sneaking up on her, but now it was too late to escape, as he forcefully pulled her below him. Unfortunately for Boris, Karin never gave up without a fight and having mostly recovered from her orgasm she gave a powerful yank on his collar, while giving him a strong kick in the family jewels right after. The combination of getting shocked and the radiating pain from his nuts made him instantly release her, after which Karin quickly turned around and crawled away as fast as possible. She had made it through unscathed, but had lost her pants, panties and even worse, her prized possession. Her lack of wardrobe forcing her to crawl around butt naked.

It wasn't even the loss of her pants that bothered her so much. The only thing she was really worried about was that the other people in the maze could detect her easier now. She was just as horny as every other woman in the maze, if not even more so, and she feared that her scent was a dead giveaway. After she lost Boris, who had given it a good try to chase her down, she got busy with locating Aika's pack. Now more than ever she wanted to take over leadership, before others detected and captured her instead.

From what Karin could guess they were about to take a bath, which would be an ideal moment to attack Aika. Her defenses would be down and while her slaves were bathing she could tackle Aika before she got to enter the bathroom herself. Paranoid as she was she always wanted to enter the bathtub last, probably to prevent one of her slaves from running off, without being able to recapture her.

Karin heard how Aika directed her slaves with a swat on the ass in the direction of the bath and then heard the ruffling sounds of clothes being pulled off. She knew exactly where Aika was located and realized she would only get one shot at this. If she failed she'd end up being a bitch herself and Karin had no interest in that. Prison life had taught her enough to know that it was always better to be the top dog.

Lowering her head as a bull ready to attack his matador, Karin slightly raised her knees off the ground, just as somebody would do in preparation to sprint a short distance. Giving herself a silent countdown she started her charge, running heads on into Aika, hitting her in the abdomen and knocking the wind out of her!

Aika had no idea which freight train just hit her and was captured with her arms above her head, as she was just attempting to pull her blouse off. Instead the blouse ended up being torn and Aika groaned in pain. However, unfortunately for Karin it didn't take long for Aika's instincts to kick in. Realizing that her blouse was completely messed up, Aika quickly liberated herself by tearing it away completely, shredding her blouse beyond repair.

Karin started hitting Aika with kicks and punches, but regularly missed due to the darkness and Aika having the sense to roll away from danger. Retaliating with her own swift kick she connected with her shinbone to the side of Karin's abdomen, nearly knocking the Swedish woman over.

Ah ... Playing it tough, aren't we? Karin thought, with a grim face.

She quickly swung her arm around Aika's leg, capturing it and preventing the woman from regaining her leg. Giving it a vicious pull Karin made Aika lose her balance, while swinging with the fist of her other hand straight to Aika's face. Aika was completely taken by surprise and never saw the blow coming, earning her a black eye instantly and leaving her dazed for several seconds.

Thanks to her training she recovered quickly enough though and with her fingers she tried to grab whatever part of Karin she could, which happened to be the collar of her shirt. Giving it a strong tug she heard the shirt rip and hit Karin with the back of her hand against her cheek. The blow connected well and sent Karin flying in the opposite direction of where Aika was pulling on her shirt, now ripping that one apart too.

Karin was forced to let go of Aika's leg and both women were wheezing from the exercise. The only thing both women were still wearing was their bra and it was doubtful those would survive the fight, considering how things were going. Like cats they prowled around each other, ready to defend when the other would strike.

Karin was the first to do so again and her punch missed Aika by several centimeters, giving Aika the opportunity to pull on Karin's arm in the direction she had sent it, using a classical Aikido move she used the energy of Karin's attack in her own advantage and pulled Karin towards her. Karin lost her balance, landing flat on her back and suddenly found Aika's elbow plunging down on her chest, knocking the wind out of her. In the few moments that Karin was stunned Aika quickly moved her legs in an attempt to use a scissor technique to choke Karin.

Karin, however, was far from beaten and realized just in time what Aika was attempting to do. Though her street fighting lacked the finesse of Aika's martial arts it certainly wasn't ineffective either. On top of that Karin was also a lot stronger than Aika, having spent many years to build up her muscle mass and to get body in perfect shape, whereas Aika had been lazy to keep up with her training and enjoyed the business lunches a little too much. She was far from fat, but she wasn't as muscled as she once used to be either. Wrestling an arm between Aika's legs Karin prevented Aika's ability to get her in a choke hold and considering how one of Aika's legs was next to her mouth she decided to take a big bite out of the woman, sinking her teeth in her calf.

Aika screamed out in pain, sensing that Karin drew blood and quickly released the woman. Seriously pissed off she rolled over so she could semi stand on her knees, trying to hit Karin with a flurry of punches once more.

Meanwhile, Emiko and Lucia had heard that something was going on and came out of the bathroom to listen to the fight. They had no idea who was winning, or even who Aika was fighting with. Lucia's heart started beating faster though, as she realized that it could very well be Karin. She felt her pussy moisten as her memories flooded back to her first day in the maze, where she had been so wildly dominated by this Amazon. Quietly fingering herself she listened carefully to the fight, hoping to discover who was winning, her horniness increasing with every blow she heard landing, hoping that it would be Karin who'd win...

Some of Aika's punches actually connected, but with the adrenaline rushing through Karin's body she hardly felt the blows. She did actually manage to grab one of Aika's wrists and by giving it a quick pull and turning her upper body around, she managed to land her shoulder in Aika's chest, sending her flying to the floor, with her landing on top of her. What followed after that was a cat fight where both women tried to get on top of the other.

After several minutes it ended up with Aika lying on her back on the ground, while Karin was straddling her chest, her ass hovering over Aika's head. Aika had her ankles locked around Karin's neck and attempted to break it, while Karin was struggling hard to prevent her from doing so, at the same time holding Aika's neck in a choke hold by using the scissors technique Aika had tried to use on her earlier. In short, both women had somehow ended up at a stalemate, where each tried to choke the other, while at the same time being prevented from getting choked herself.

Neither of them wanted to give up and both were struggling to get air, when the tables suddenly turned in the advantage of Karin. All this choking and struggling had a bad effect on her ingestion system. It also happened to be that the last warm meal she ate involved beans, with Aika being so busy getting Karin to expel air she got just what she wanted, just not from the right direction...

Karin let out a high pitched fart, directly in front Aika's face, the action caused her to momentarily lose grip on Aika's neck, releasing her and allowing the woman to breath fresh air again.

Except...

The air was neither fresh, nor should it be considered real air. Inhaling the smell of Karin's fart Aika's eyes nearly bugged out, with her head turning a crimson red, immediately releasing Karin who coughed and sputtered, also trying to get fresh air in her lungs again.

Aika rolled around, not sure whether she should puke, inhale more air or simply hold her breath. In either case, the air around her smelled terrible!

This has got to be -the- most offensive thing anybody ever did to me! She farted! In my face! My honor is insulted! I demand retribution!

Unfortunately for Aika, Karin recovered a lot faster, now armed with her hidden weapon she searched out Aika, quickly located her pulled her face to her ass again to let out another fart, after which she quickly started punching Aika's abdomen to make her expel air and breath the nasty smell of processed beans instead. Her tactic worked too and Aika finally surrendered, sobbing loudly.

Beaten by a fart ... Me ... Ninja and longtime honored member of the Kyoto family ... I'll never be able to restore my honor from this disgrace...

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.