The Maze Experiment - Cover

The Maze Experiment

Copyright© 2010 by Storm

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A man is abducted and when he wakes up, he finds that he’s in a maze with no light and no recollection of how he got in there. Complete darkness makes it hard for him to get around. He also has a weird collar around his neck that gives him a shock whenever he tries to talk. Soon he finds out that he's not alone and he realizes that he's part of an experiment, but for what goal is completely unclear to him. Will he be able to escape?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification  

It felt as if several days had passed, since Eva came into their lives and Janneke was very frustrated by the intrusion this woman posed upon them. Cor was mostly worried about her and treated her like a small child, to the point where he was feeding her with his hand and bathing her, just to make sure that her basic needs were taken care off.

Grudgingly she had gone along with it, but she was quickly becoming fed up with the whole deal. Janneke and Cor had decided to leave the lower level for what it was though, it was obvious that there were more strong guys stalking that level now and neither of them wanted to get raped like Eva had been.

After exploring the higher level, they had come across a ramp that lead upwards, instead of downwards. It was on a location that Cor hadn't expected and when they went up they found that there was a whole new level available to them!

The ceiling was roughly fifty percent higher and Cor figured it'd be 135 centimeters high. After they had explored this new level for a few hours, Janneke was glad when she found a room with real mattresses, that she could lay down on. Plans quickly started to form in her mind, about how she could seduce Cor...


Cor had been very worried about Eva's well-being, both mental and physical. When he felt her up, while rubbing the ointment in her skin, he noticed that she had a very lovely body. He also sensed that Janneke was slightly hesitant about this woman, but he ignored that. They had bigger worries at the moment.

It felt as if Eva was completely out of it and he feared that her near catatonic state would kill her, if he and Janneke didn't watch over her carefully.

Carrying her around on his back, however, was becoming quite a drag. After he fed and bathed her he was glad when they made it to the relative safety of the higher level. Figuring that it'd be best to move to another quadrant, he led Janneke from corridor to corridor. Unexpectedly he encountered a new room, with a ramp that shouldn't be there.

Ever curious, he led Janneke upwards, while still carrying Eva on his back. The differences were noticeable almost instantly. For one, his hair wasn't scraping against the ceiling. He still couldn't stand up, but he could at least stretch vertically far more comfortably than he could in the lower levels.

What followed was a careful exploration of the highest level. The hum of the machines was noticeably louder here and Cor figured that those were directly above them.

As fascinating as this place may be, I do hope I find some kind of control panel somewhere. We've been stuck here for at least a week now, possibly even two. It's hard to tell how much time passed without a day and night cycle, Cor thought, as he was crawling through a big room.

I guess life could be worse though ... I'm locked up with two beautiful naked women and I already had more sex the last several days than the past two years combined ... Well, sort off. Technically I didn't have intercourse yet with either woman, but in this case I should define sex as 'orgasms not achieved by my own hand' and by that definition I definitely had sex!

Cor grinned as he considered his luck of the past two weeks. Janneke had helped him out with her sexy body in multiple ways already and the orgasms had been very satisfying so far! On the downside, he only had his pants and a pair of shoelaces left, but then again, in the dark it didn't really matter anyway what you were wearing. It was actually more comfortable to be nude anyway.

So far they had found several interesting rooms in this higher level. The best room they found until now was a sort of bedroom with comfortable mattresses to sleep on. The massage room was also very welcome and Cor was delighted to find a sort of library. The books were written in braille, which was a communication form he wasn't very familiar with, but at least it was a start and broke up the boredom of constantly crawling around without any real purpose.

When he was a teenager he had studied braille for the fun of it and he still remembered the basics, but his skills definitely needed a brushing up. Not to mention, braille was only the method of writing, Cor didn't even know which language the books were written in.

To his frustration he did find out that talking was still off limits on this level, the shock he received for his efforts made that clear to him.

Janneke was especially pleased with the music room and at her urging they stayed there for an hour, just listening to the different music genres. There was a wide variety of music they could listen to, but none of it featured any singing, it was all purely instrumental. Still, it was a pleasant break from the constant hum of the machines and otherwise silent maze.

They had settled on listening to relaxing, soothing music and after what Cor estimated to be an hour, he nudged Janneke and wrote in her hand, "Getting sleepy, bedroom?"

Janneke clicked in confirmation and Cor picked Eva up. He could actually carry her in his arms while walking on his knees at this level, which was a bless for his lower back. Several minutes later he put Eva down on the comfortable mattress. The poor woman was still in a near catatonic state, but he hoped he could pull her out of it soon enough.

Cor lay behind Eva and spooned up to her, so he could hold her body and comfort her. Janneke, however, had other plans with him. She lay behind him and softly caressed his torso, rubbing her stiff nipples against his back.

Cor let out an appreciating purr, while thinking, Feels like somebody here is in the mood...

His worries for Eva were quickly disappearing with Janneke's treatment. It wasn't like she was going anywhere anyway and Cor quickly found himself getting harder.

When Janneke moved her hands over his body and unzipped his pants, he definitely knew that she was interested in more than just making out...

Then again, her hand rubbing his stiff dick gave away some clues too. Cor quickly turned around and pushed off his pants completely. He held Janneke and passionately French kissed her, while exploring her body in the darkness.

After several minutes of this, Janneke growled, "Take me!"

Not being crazy, Cor did as requested. When Janneke turned around so she'd be on all fours, he quickly located her cunt with his hand. When he rubbed his fingers over her pussy lips he noticed that she was already very wet and eager to fuck. Cor would have preferred a more casual love making for their first time, but the stress of the last few days was getting to him, as such he didn't mind if they just worked on getting off and maybe cuddle up afterward, while enjoying the afterglow of their coupling.

His cock was already hard and leaking precum. In fact, it seemed like it was harder not to have an erection these days. It was almost painful how hard he got while he was awake and if it weren't for Eva he knew for sure he'd have mated with Janneke already. He could only suppress his hormones so much.

Still having some senses left, he thought, It's almost as if the maze is changing my body ... I can definitely smell Janneke, and even Eva, being in heat a lot too ... I don't know what's normal for women, but being horny most of the time probably isn't it!

After that fleeting thought instincts took over and Cor focused on penetrating Janneke, who seemed to need it badly. His first two stabs missed, but then the head of his dick struck home and he roughly entered Janneke from behind, who was panting of lust.

After just a minute Cor was getting close to an orgasm, but he wanted to get Janneke off too and decided to slow down. Instead of powerful short strokes, he made more slow, languid strokes, taking his time to enjoy the exquisite massage her cunt muscles gave his dick.

Janneke mewled at the change in pace and seemed to enjoy his deep strokes a lot better. Cor bent over and gave her small bites in her shoulders. He held his cock deep in her cunt while he manipulated her nipples, pulling on them and gently twisting them between his finger tips. Janneke was making incoherent noises at that and Cor felt how she experienced a small orgasm due to his attentions. He held his cock still for a moment, trying his best not to cum already, until Janneke recovered, after which he slowly continued their passionate coupling again.

To Cor's surprise he even heard a signal of life coming from Eva ... It sounded like Eva was masturbating and playing with herself, probably turned on by the noise Cor and Janneke made.

A most peculiar reaction from a rape victim, but I'm glad she's turning around ... Perhaps she'll even join us next time.

The thought almost made Cor cum and he switched his thoughts to less pleasant topics in an attempt to prevent that. It still didn't do him much good though and Cor stroked more forcefully in Janneke again, as he held her hips. Janneke grunted hoarsely at his rougher treatment and Cor felt how she rubbed her own clit, occasionally rubbing her fingers over the base of his cock too, while he moved in and out of her. If anything it only served to stimulate him more and on his final stroke he pumped his cock as deeply in her cunt as he could, holding the head of his dick against her cervix, while spurting his hot semen into her and grunting loudly.

Janneke, feeling him unload his potent sperm deep inside her, entering her womb, let out her own passionate cries, while her body froze and a huge orgasm washed over her. She kept milking his cock with her cunt muscles, wanting him to impregnate her. She had no idea where these carnal desires came from, but she figured the maze had something to do with it.

It had become harder and harder these last several days to be near Cor, while constraining herself from fucking his brains out.

Finally Cor was done, the last of his sperm being squeezed out of his cock by Janneke, and he withdrew his softening dick from her hot cunt. Still panting, he rolled over to lay on his back, hearing the stifled groans from Eva, who sounded like she experienced her own orgasm at that moment.

Janneke was completely spent as well and lay down next to Cor, cuddling up to him. Cor stroked her naked body and was surprised when Eva laid her head on his chest too.

I could get used to being sandwiched between two lovely women like this... Cor thought, while letting out a long stretched yawn.

But first it's time to get some sleep ... I'll worry about everything else in the morning. Or evening ... Or whatever time it'll be.


Eva had been very withdrawn, mentally she was torn between different identities. After her rape she wasn't able to think straight anymore and the once cheerful nurse had turned into an insecure and scared woman. The man and woman that helped her out where very gentle with her and slowly but surely she started to trust them.

Not being able to talk made things harder and she wasn't even sure if those two were Spanish like her, but she figured out that they had at least developed a basic form of communication, through clicking with their tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.