The Maze Experiment
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2010 by Storm

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A man is abducted and when he wakes up, he finds that he’s in a maze with no light and no recollection of how he got in there. Complete darkness makes it hard for him to get around. He also has a weird collar around his neck that gives him a shock whenever he tries to talk. Soon he finds out that he's not alone and he realizes that he's part of an experiment, but for what goal is completely unclear to him. Will he be able to escape?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification  

Emiko woke up in a dark, funny smelling place. Or better said, it smelled unlike any place she had ever been before. She steadied her head until the worst of her headache wore off.

What happened... ? I can't remember a thing ... I know I came home after going out with friends, but I rarely get drunk... -groan- Ugh, this definitely doesn't feel like a hangover, it's even worse! What time it is? I hope I didn't oversleep for my daily chores!

Rising up quickly Emiko bumped her head against the low ceiling, "Ouch! What the..."

Like many others before her, Emiko found out that talking wasn't one of the wisest things to do and it took her a few moments to recover from the shock. She quickly figured out she'd be much better off with crawling, instead of walking and keeping quiet, instead of talking.

Since Emiko had been going out when she got abducted, she was still wearing her clubbing clothes, which consisted out of a short shirt, with a knot tied into it so it showed her sexy midriff, hot pants, a g-string and long boots that reached till over her knees. Because she only had A cup breasts she never bothered with a bra, much to the delight of men. Her breasts might be small, but when she got excited or cold you could definitely see her nipples poking her shirt. They were easily a centimeter sticking out from her areola and very sensitive.

The boots were actually okay to crawl around in, but they were very uncomfortable on her feet. The high heel made her appear taller than her small frame really was, but her vanity did come at a cost.

Emiko let out a soft sigh, I really hate parting with these boots ... They cost me a small fortune. I can leave them behind the corner of a room though and come back for them later. They won't do me any good if they keep killing my feet and God knows how long I'll be stuck in here...

With some trouble Emiko got rid of her boots and continued crawling.

-Rumble- Awww ... I'm hungry, Emiko thought with a pout, as her stomach growled, Stupid stomach ... It feels like I haven't eaten in days though, I'm famished!

At least her sense of smell was still working perfect and soon she sniffed a delicious, hot meal. While crawling around she bumped into several walls, but eventually found the bowl with food.

What? No chopsticks!? Bunch of savages ... I guess my hands will do, Emiko muttered in her thoughts.

She dug in quickly, even though the food wasn't her favorite kind of dish, she was glad that it at least tasted good.

I hope they have rice and sushi too ... Maybe next time, Emiko thought, hoping that she wouldn't have to eat European dishes only.

European food was okay to her, but she never really liked potatoes and preferred rice based meals instead. Likewise, she also rather ate with chopsticks than with cutlery, but right now neither seemed present.

Having a full stomach she felt in high spirits again and continued exploring this strange place.

Due to either fate, or luck it didn't take long until Emiko encountered another woman. She could hear her steady, regular breathing, but she appeared to be sitting down quietly. She was about to yell out when she reconsidered, remembering her earlier shocking experience. Instead she crawled over and felt the woman up. She wanted to know if she was okay, while also trying to find one of the woman's hands, so she could try a form of communication through touch.

This, however, turned out to be a big mistake ... Within seconds Emiko landed flat on her back, with the woman holding her in a deadly grip. Emiko felt herself choking to death and started to panic. She had received some martial arts training as a child and quickly tapped the woman three times on her shoulder, to show her that she surrendered, hoping to get released.

The woman let go of her and while Emiko was coughing and wheezing she sat up straight, trying to catch her breath.

Now it was her time to feel awkward, as she felt the other woman feel up her entire body through her clothes, even slightly tweaking her nipples, which grew instantly hard at the attention they received.

Emiko finally recovered from the hold she was in moments before, but then was in shock, as the other woman pulled her head close and french kissed her!

She had never considered herself bisexual, but this kiss really got her aroused.

What is going on here!? Emiko screamed panicked in her thoughts.

Her entire body started to glow and she felt how the other woman took more liberties with her, unbuttoning her hot pants and stuffing one hand in her panties, touching her bald pussy. Emiko melted into the kiss and surrendered herself to this woman, wondering who she was and why she was doing this. She was really confused by this abnormal behavior!

Okay, so woke up in this dark, scary place, I found something to eat and now I'm getting molested by a woman I don't even know! Why has the world gone crazy!?

She felt how the woman untied the knot in her shirt, liberating her small breasts, while she also pulled down her hot pants and took off her panties at the same time. She pushed Emiko down on the ground and started licking her pussy.

Emiko could hear some sounds that she couldn't identify, until she felt a naked body pressed against her own. She could feel the stiff nipples of what appeared to be a B cup press into her own chest, while she felt her clit rub against that of another woman. Emiko had always been submissive in bed and though she had never done anything with a woman before, she quickly heated up now.

It wasn't long after she felt the another pussy hump her own, that she almost came at the same time as her attacker. Almost that is, since the other woman clearly got her rocks off, while Emiko was very close, but just not there yet!

Both of them panted loudly, one recovering from a good cum and another being very frustrated that she was denied a good cum.

The woman didn't seem interested in continuing their small escapade though and Emiko decided to write something on the woman's hand with her finger. She wanted to see if she could figure out what was going on. It'd also be nice to learn the name of whoever just fucked her royally, despite it being unsatisfying...

First she tried her luck in German, but she sensed that the woman was confused by her actions. Next she wrote Japanese characters, that being the only other language she was fluent at. She knew a little bit of English and figured she'd probably have more luck at that, but was then pleasantly surprised when the other woman let out a gasp of recognition.


Aika had woken up in the maze and quickly found out about the restrictions of both the collar and the ceiling.

Frustrated by the pain she thought, This better not be some sick torture from the Blood Lotus! My brother will scalp their heads and feed their balls to the ravens!

Crawling around, however, Aika quickly noticed that whatever this place was, it was too elaborate to be owned by any of the crime syndicates. They would never bother with a construction like this and for the first time in many years Aika actually felt an emotion she hadn't felt in years.

Fear.

Feeling insecure she tried crawling around faster, looking for an exit.

I'm -always- in control, what is going on here!? Aika thought frustrated.

She must have been crawling around for close to an hour when she simply gave up and sat with her back against the wall.

Not being in control of her situation was one of the worst things that could happen to her. Trying to calm her nerves, Aika started meditating, Breath in ... Breath out ... Breath in ... Breath out ... Concentrate on the clarity of the moon, focus your energy in one steady ball ... Breath in ... Breath out ... Breath in ... Breath out...

Her meditation worked and her nerves calmed down. As Aika felt herself become one with her surroundings her ears picked up the sound of somebody crawling around.

It's a woman ... Likely a small one. Self secured, -sniff- Recently ate something, and ... it sounds like she heard my breathing, Aika thought, mentally preparing herself for combat.

She had a black belt in Aikido, Karate and Ninjitsu, mixing both defensive and offensive martial arts into a lethal combination. Ninjitsu was actually taught to her out of tradition, more than anything else. Her family originated from the Ninja and it was in fact Ninjitsu and the art of assassination that got her family's syndicate started, roughly two hundred years ago.

In the early days her ancestors were hired to protect the business of powerful Yakuza lords, however, eventually her family grew large and powerful enough to form their own syndicate. Her family was still heavily involved in illegal gambling, extortion, blackmail, charging usury for loans and a whole range of other deals that couldn't face the light of day.

In the past twenty years they did start to run more legitimate businesses though since the government made it increasingly harder for the Yakuza to do their business effectively. Then again, many of these clean companies had money laundering as their sole purpose. Aika was entrusted with leading one of the biggest of these organizations. Her business degree, combined with her dominant personality and family ties made her the ideal candidate for the job. At least, that's what her father had decided eight years ago, when he had to replace the previous CEO after a most unfortunate accident.

Meanwhile, the woman was crawling closer and closer, If she tries anything I'll kill her ... I wish I had at least something to eat, or fuck. This anxiety is killing me and a hot meal or a good cum go a long way to calm my nerves.

Waiting patiently to see what the stranger would do Aika sat in silence, putting her earlier thoughts at rest before they could distract her too much. She could almost feel the breath of the woman upon her. She could sense that she was reaching out to her, but yet she waited.

When she felt her breast being groped, however...

Aika jumped immediately into action, she wasn't an expert in ground combat, preferring kicks and jabs over wrestling, but she was at least far better at it than the average person.

Not knowing whether this woman had ill intend she went immediately for the kill, just as her sensei had taught her. She was surprised by the lack of resistance this woman put up, as if she were completely untrained...

Holding her in a deadly choke she knew her victim would pass out within a minute, after which she could break her neck and be done with it.

However, When she felt three taps on her shoulder to indicate surrender, Aika reconsidered, Obviously this bitch doesn't really know how to put up a good fight ... I am, however, still in need of relieving my anxiety ... Women aren't usually my thing, but in the past I never shied away from a good cum either, be it man, woman, or ... something else. God, the memories...

Aika quickly released Emiko. While Emiko was trying to catch her breath, Aika roughly inspected her body, to find out what she was dealing with. Liking what she felt she quickly heated up and decided to kiss Emiko. When the woman responded in kind, the kiss turned far more passionate than she had intended, but Aika went with the flow.

Next she got both of them naked and started rubbing her own body against that of Emiko's. Not caring whether Emiko would cum or not she quickly brought herself off to an orgasm. Feeling a lot better after that, she finally found her mind calming down from all the stress she had endured, this past hour.

While she was still recovering from her orgasm she felt her hand was gently picked up. The other woman was trying to write something on it and though Aika recognized it as a European language, the letters didn't make any sense to her. She shrugged and wondered what Emiko would try next. When she wrote, "Japanese?" however, she confirmed audibly with "Hai", the Japanese word for 'yes'.

She had said it with so much determination that the collar probably interpreted it as the sound of a sneeze, as it strangely enough didn't set of the shock that Aika normally would have received.

Emiko, figuring the collars had stopped working, tried talking in Japanese too, however, she was cut off after two words and received a painful shock.

Figuring she'd be better off writing Japanese characters on Aika's hand, she wrote, "I am Emiko."

"I'm Aika."

"Been here long?"

"No idea, awake for one hour."

"Same. Want food?"

"Yes. Show me."

"Follow, please."

As Cor and Janneke had found out, writing out full sentences was awfully time consuming and keeping it short really sped up their communication. As such they skipped all politeness that the Japanese language was known for. Aika even more so than Emiko, but such was the nature of their personalities.

Emiko didn't get to have an orgasm, but she was okay with that. Being submissive to somebody else was a big turn on to her. It was also one of the many reasons she liked her job so much; she got ordered around all the time and took great joy in pleasing her master and mistress, even if it wasn't in a sexual way.

Emiko took her time to get dressed before guiding Aika to the food room. However, when she tried to put on her panties she couldn't find them anywhere, not realizing that Aika had put them away in a pocket of her suit-jacket. She frowned at the loss of her garment, but didn't let it bother her too much. After all, it was very dark in this maze and impossible to find anything back, unless you explored it by hand and did so centimeter by centimeter. Quickly she retied the knot in her shirt and put her hot pants back on, after which she gave a slight tug on Aika's sleeve, to indicate that she was ready to guide her to the food room.

Together both women crawled through the maze, in search of finding something to eat and drink, and hopefully a way out of this bizarre place.


Eva slowly woke up, she didn't remember much of what had happened, except that a man had held her forcefully, while a woman had injected her with something. She hadn't recognized the substance since it was a clear fluid and it also didn't give off any particular smell that she was familiar with. She had found out, however, that it was an extremely potent anesthesia.

At least it's comfortably warm in here... Eva thought.

What is this place? Is there anybody else here?

"Hello..."

Ouch! That hurt! What is this? I'm wearing some kind of collar!? What am I, a pet?

...

Argh! That hurt even more!!

Eva let out a deep sigh, as she decided to stand up and just get a move on, however...

Ugh ... Now I got a nasty bump on my head too! This is definitely -not- my day! Fine, it seems like they want me to act like some kinda dog, then I'll crawl like one too. Heck, I might even start barking if that's what's gonna get me out of here.

The normally cheerful and optimistic woman was definitely not having her day. As she crawled through the narrow corridors and wide rooms, in search for an exit, she also kept losing her slippers. Finally she decided that enough was enough and just threw them angrily against the wall of one of the rooms.

Wearing only her summer dress and panties she crawled on, destination unknown, morale low and stomach empty...

I'll hope to find something to eat and drink ... It feels as if I haven't eaten in days.

Unfortunately, Eva unaware of the many dangers that were lurking around in the darkness, all around around her and would soon find out that food and water were the least of her worries...


Gregor was infuriated, each and everyone of the subjects he encountered kept escaping his grasp. They heard him from far away and their lack of muscle mass allowed them to crawl a lot faster.

Damn this body. There is no use for strength when you can't apply it in your advantage. I must move around more silent and then take my prey by surprise. It's the only way, if I ever want to mate again...

...

What's that?

Gregor smelled something in the air, it smelled a lot like a woman in heat...

His cock already started to swell in anticipation, but Gregor tried to calm it down, Easy boy. We didn't capture her yet ... When we do, however, I'll make sure she won't be able to get away anymore. I'll tie her on a leash if I have to!

Gregor knew multiple subjects were close-by, since he received a pleasurable stimulant several times from his collar, but he figured they would have escaped by the time he got close. It seemed, however, that for once his instincts were wrong, which was a pleasant change for Gregor, considering all the frustrations he had been through these last several days.

Cor and Janneke were both deep asleep, Janneke's earlier unplanned adventure with Karin had taken a lot of energy out of the both of them. Cor thought he had heard a change in the hum of the machines about twenty minutes ago, but he didn't quite feel like waking up and investigating it. He also thought he picked up the scent of another subject, but since he was really tired he didn't pay that any further attention either.

Janneke was also in a really deep sleep, happily dreaming about how she'd let Karin eat her out, if the opportunity ever came up again. She dreamed about how she'd be sucking off Cor at the same time and keep her man happy and well satisfied. He had been so kind to her these past few days, yet their inability to communicate as much as she wanted, was a real frustration to her. She still hadn't made much progress on finding out more about his personal life. Right now though Janneke was rather fond of her dream, which had changed into a threesome with Karin and Cor, doing things she never imagined she'd do.

Unfortunately, due to her very enjoyable dream Janneke's senses were too distracted to pick up any of the signals that were sent out by approaching danger...

She was quietly murmuring in her sleep, as Gregor silently crawled closer and closer.

Finally ... This bitch will NOT escape me too!

Gregor inhaled the air, Janneke's sweet smell made his cock throb in excitement and he started leaking precum already, in preparation of a wild coupling.

-Sniff-

What's that... ? She's not alone?

Gregor was about to let out a growl to show his displeasure, but then wisely decided against it, since it would wake them up faster.

I'll need a new plan ... I don't want to fight him off while I'm enjoying his, ahem, my bitch, Gregor was trying to come up with a plan, which was something he had always found difficult to do, since he was normally more the impulsive kind of guy.

Ever since he woke up in this dark maze, however, it was even harder to keep his thoughts focused for a prolonged time on any single subject. His thoughts always seemed to return to his hard dick and sex. For a change he actually managed to work something out though.

I can grab her and drag her with me, while giving him a kick to the head. That should knock him out for a while, or at least keep him dazed long enough to get away with this bitch. If she's wearing any clothes then I'll rip them off her body and stuff them in her mouth. That way she won't be able to yell or scream for help either. Yes ... That sounds like a good plan...

Putting his plan into action Gregor carefully felt around, since he didn't want to wake them up, yet. He found out where Janneke's legs were and where her head was. Having that figured out he gave it some final thought how he could bring her with him.

She's probably not gonna like it and might struggle against me ... I can hold her with one hand, but then I'd have to crawl on three limbs ... It'll slow me down, but it should work just fine. Too bad the ceiling is too low to crawl on just my legs, I could have easily retained her with two arms in that case.

That was about all the thinking Gregor managed to do, before his cock took over and did the thinking for him. He felt how he dripped precum on the carpeting. Gregor couldn't stand waiting another minute and started taking control of this woman.

Somewhat carefully he lifted Cor's arm away from her body and then picked her up with one arm. This effectively woke the two of them up and they both wondered what was going on.

Janneke felt very confused, as she felt her body pulled up towards that of a strong, sweaty man.

Wha ... What's going on here? She thought, her mind still sleep drunk and trying to clear up the confusion.

Naturally, not being able to see anything didn't help her cause any bit either. It definitely didn't feel like Cor though, he'd never handle her as rough as this man did. Gregor sensed that Janneke was gonna put up a good struggle and he let out a low threatening growl. This in turn woke Cor up fully, who quickly realized that they were in danger.

Gregor dragged Janneke with him, while holding her in one arm and trying to crawl away as fast as possible.

Cor could hear where they where headed. He grabbed Gregor's ankle, but Gregor, already having prepared for this moment, kicked back with full force, connecting his foot to Cor's forehead.

Had he connected to Cor's jaw then Cor would have needed hospital care, as it'd have undoubtedly been broken in that case. Now, however, he slumped down to the ground instead, all conscious thoughts fleeing from his mind.

Janneke was now fully aware that she was being abducted, and considering she could feel Gregor's stiff boner poking her hip, she knew he didn't have any good intentions with her. Janneke tried to struggle against his powerful grip with all her might, but it was to no avail. Even with just one arm Gregor was simply too strong. His caveman like approach proved very successful so far, with Cor unconscious and Janneke firmly in his hold. Janneke was pounding him with her fists while screaming loudly, but the blows felt more like tickles to him.

Gregor decided to drag her to one of the workout rooms. Most of the useful rooms were located towards the center of the maze, while the workout room was located close to the corner of a big sector. He doubted Cor would give up this easily and figured he would have a harder time finding them, if he kept this bitch locked up in a room further away from the center of the maze where he had found them.

After ten minutes they finally reached the room and Gregor roughly threw a screaming and crying Janneke on the floor. Next he tore Janneke's shirt off her body and stuffed part of it in her mouth to gag her screams, while using one of the shreds to fashion a strap around her head, which would keep the gag in place and prevented her from spitting out the cloth that he had put her mouth.

I'm gonna enjoy this... Gregor thought in anticipation.

Meantime, Cor had regained consciousness. Though the kick against his head had been severe, and though he definitely felt that he had a concussion, he also knew that if he didn't act fast he would be letting Janneke down.

I'll kill that bastard if I get the chance! Nobody touches MY woman and gets away with it!

Cor, however, was faced with another problem ... Which way had they gone? With the adrenaline rushing through his body and he had trouble thinking, it was as if his thoughts came through a haze.

Think man, think! If I were a big brute, that doesn't want to get disturbed while raping a woman, then where would I go?

Cor slowed his breathing, while he tried to clear his mind. Thoughts of revenge would have to wait, right now they were counterproductive and at the moment Janneke's safety was more important.

Sniffing the air Cor could pick up a faint trace of sweat and Janneke's fragrance. The last several days he had become intimately aware of her scent, but the trace was quickly dissipating in the air.

Well, it's now or never ... I hope my sonar will help me out. I'll need to ape run at full speed if I want to save her.

Following his nose, he soon picked up on the trail and prayed that he wasn't too late to save his woman from this brute. While he ape ran at his top speed he also prayed his sonar was accurate enough to prevent himself from running headlong into a wall, that would definitely knock him out cold and cause too much delay for him to be of any use to Janneke.

Janneke, meanwhile, was fighting Gregor as best as she could. He had forcefully managed to gag her, while he straddled her chest and prevented her from using her arms, but now he wanted to fuck and he wanted it in his favorite position, doggy-style!

He turned her over and Janneke could feel his stiff cock rubbing over her back, as he roughly pulled her up from below him and dragged her body to be below his chest.

I will NOT allow him to rape me! Janneke thought determinately, If anybody is going to have sex with me in this maze, then it's gonna be Cor and not some random caveman.

Thinking quickly, Janneke rubbed her hand between her legs, until she took a hold of Gregor's cock. Gregor, thinking his bitch had given up struggling and instead decided to help him, howled in pleasure as he felt her rub and squeeze his dick.

I never thought she'd actually cooperate and help me put my cock inside that juicy cunt of hers, she probably thinks it'll hurt her less if she helps me out!

Janneke stroked him, moving her fist slowly down to the base of his cock. Gregor allowed her to do this, since he thought some foreplay would be hot and he liked it when women took charge. Till a certain level that is, if she bored him, or became too dominant for his likes, he'd just slap her into submission. He enjoyed it how she was still squeezing his shaft, moving down to fondle his balls...

Janneke let out a muffled groan, while she thought, He's not as big as some of the men I've had in the past, but his cock sure is fat. Ah, his balls ... Okay girl, it's now ... Or never!

Janneke flexed her hand, temporarily releasing Gregor's balls and then aimed her nails at his nuts, while putting full force on all the muscles in her hands and fingers to squeeze her nails as deeply inside his balls as possible.

Gregor, thinking she was going to massage his rocks, allowed her to pleasure him. Unfortunately, instead of the anticipated pleasure he felt a sharp pain soaring through his family jewels...

His face turned white as a sheet and Gregor let out the most blood guttering high pitched scream ever issued by a man.

Janneke could feel something wet around her finger nails and smelt blood in the air.

Who is the bitch now huh? You rotten no good castrated bull!

Janneke quickly shuffled her legs so they were below her hips and pushed her back up with all her force. Gregor's chin hit her square between her shoulder blades, just as she had intended and she kept moving up with all her force until she felt his head connect with the ceiling above them.

Next to an awfully sore pair of nuts he'd also have a big bump on the head. Gregor's pain, in combination with his head banging hard against the concrete ceiling, made him lose consciousness. Janneke hastily crawled away from his body, least he'd fall on top of her and trap her there.

Having survived that, she pulled off her makeshift gag and spit out the cloth from the torn shirt.

Great ... So much for my last clothing article ... I better make a run for it before he regains consciousness. I doubt he's going to be in a good mood when he wakes up.

As it was she could already hear Gregor breath in ragged gasps and murmur something that didn't sound like it was a good idea to stick around and find out what he meant.

Quickly crawling out of the room she could hear Cor's clicking in the distance. She ape ran towards his sound as quickly as she could, while making her own clicking sound to indicate where she was.

Cor was very relieved to hear her clicking, Looks like she made it away from him on her own, somehow.

After they met up Cor hugged Janneke's naked body to his own naked chest, rubbing her back gently with one hand, while he held her head with the other and french kissed her with passion.

However, realizing they were still in danger, he kept the kiss short and made the double click sound to indicate that she should follow him.

I want to get away from here as fast as possible, we better go up a level before she tells me her story.

Janneke realized they were moving to the closest access point and clicked approvingly of Cor's plan.

That's smart thinking ... We don't want to be close to that brute when he fully regains consciousness and starts chasing us down.

Going as fast as they could they went up a level and raced through the middle level to the other side of the maze. The maze was much harder to navigate here since it kept changing around, but Cor's mental map helped him out a lot with finding a way through. When they came close again to another basement access point, he finally halted.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.