The Maze Experiment
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2010 by Storm

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A man is abducted and when he wakes up, he finds that he’s in a maze with no light and no recollection of how he got in there. Complete darkness makes it hard for him to get around. He also has a weird collar around his neck that gives him a shock whenever he tries to talk. Soon he finds out that he's not alone and he realizes that he's part of an experiment, but for what goal is completely unclear to him. Will he be able to escape?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification  

Karin felt pretty bored, it had been hours since she had come across any interesting scents. She was happy, however, that she had found an access point to a lower level, especially when she found out about all the interesting rooms it held.

One of the first rooms she came across seemed to be a sort of exercise room. It allowed you to stretch and train all your muscles, giving your body a full workout. Though she was very strong for a woman and loved a good workout, the weights were far too heavy for her to be of any use.

Fed up with not getting what she was after she left that room behind, exploring what else she could find. Working out had been her favorite thing to do in prison after seducing and playing with fellow inmates and guards. She considered it very unfair that you had to be a body builder, or perhaps even Superman himself, before you could use the workout equipment in that room.

Unknown to her the equipment wasn't intended for normal subjects, the Doctor wanted to keep all alpha males in excellent shape and had set up several rooms where they could have an intense workout, to upkeep their muscle mass. Also when a feeding room detected that an alpha male was about to feed, it would give them a special diet, adding extra supplements to their food that allowed for an increased muscle growth and a faster recovery of muscle tissue.

The only way for a muscle to grow is to damage it during a workout. This was one of the basic principles behind body building when it came to building up muscles faster and it was also the reason why body builders drank protein shakes and used Creatine supplements. The ones that wanted even faster results also used anabolic steroids which stimulated hormone production, but in general those weren't healthy to use and could even be life threatening.

The Doctor had designed a special diet specifically for each subject. However, since it would be too impractical for the Doctor to be around and feed each subject manually, he had programmed the computer to automatically select and create the meals by itself. The meals that were created depended on who was in the vicinity at the time.

There was the likely situation where one subject was eating, and would then get chased away by another subject, who, as a result, would then eat the wrong diet, potentially with disastrous results. The computer, however, was intelligent enough to track who else was close-by and could anticipate on this problem and prevent it from happening. Whenever other subjects were close-by it would create a diet that would be ideal for all of them, or that had at least no negative effects on any of the subjects involved.

Next, to make sure they'd get all the necessary minerals and vitamins to stay healthy and fit, the Doctor had also added a little something extra to stimulate their libido. Women received extra supplements to make them more docile and to prevent them from getting pregnant once the six months birth control injections wore off, while men received extra supplements that made them more dominant and virile. It allowed them to recharge their energy faster and increase their sperm production, adding to their need to mate.

A supplement both genders received was a sort of Viagra, it was gender specific and it allowed men to get a hard-on faster, while the female version allowed women to lubricate easier. It increased the amount of pussy juice they normally produced and would also make it easier on men to find them, since women would give off a stronger scent when they were aroused. Another thing both genders received was an additional supplement to make them more horny. The combination of the two meant for women that they would indeed be very easy for men to find.

The next room Karin found was a hair removing room, she liked the smell of the foam and applied it over her entire body. She noticed with fascination how it removed all hair, except, that is, for the hair on her head. For a reason she couldn't explain she instinctively felt that the foam shouldn't be applied to her skull. In prison she wasn't allowed to shave at all and it was one of the things she hated most about life in prison. She preferred her cunts juicy and bare, including her own.

Karin made a mental note to regularly visit this room. She didn't think she'd be able to get out of the maze anytime soon. In fact, she hoped that would be the case, having finally won some of her freedom back. Compared to prison life this was heaven and instead of worrying to get out of the maze she focused her energy on making life as comfortable as possible.

Exploring the basement level further she also came across a toilet room and a bathroom, making use of both facilities as well. She was getting quite hungry after all this exploring and was pleasantly surprised when she smelled a warm meal close-by. Hurrying after her nose brought her to a feeding room and after a good meal and drinking some water, she searched for an easy defensible corner. After searching around for several minutes she found one that would do and rolled herself up like a cat. Satisfied with everything she had achieved so far she stretched herself lazily and took a nap.


Lucia felt very guilty about taking away another woman's clothes, especially since that woman had been enjoying a good soak and cum, however, she also had to think of her own needs. She had enjoyed their simultaneous orgasm a lot, but hurried as far away as possible, after she had found what she was after. When she had crawled for ten minutes through random rooms she figured that she was far away enough to inspect her loot.

Finding a g-string and a C cup bra made her day, the panties were a little tight on her waist, but the bra was a perfect fit!

The blouse fit her well too, though she had to keep the two top buttons open. Like the g-string the skirt was pretty tight on her hips, since she had a fuller ass than Janneke. She noticed the skirt was torn at the sides, but she figured that some extra protection was better than none and the rip wasn't even that bad. At least not in the dark that is, in broad daylight it probably looked horrible.

She also inspected the stockings, but like Janneke, she found that they had several runs in them. Lucia never really wore stockings at home anyway. She thought they looked very nice on women, but since you can't see a thing here anyway she discarded them, never even considering to use them for other means like Janneke had.

Janneke would have loved to keep her stockings, so she could wrap them around her knees and make it easier on herself when she had to crawl around, but instead the maze's cleaning robots would now soon decommission them, much to the delight of Erik.

Finally feeling like a true woman again and not some nude tramp, Lucia kept crawling around, exploring as to what else she could find.


Jean had cleaned himself up pretty well and was glad that he found the ointment room, as he had taken to calling it. There wasn't really anything else than ointment in that room and though it served a first aid function calling it as much didn't do the term any justice.

Then again, Jean had always been concerned with details, he found it important to identify everything with its correct name. Part of this was due to his education and job as a historian, but mostly it could be contributed to his personality. He figured he'd give it some thought if he could come up with a better name than 'ointment' for the healing salve.

Rubbing the soothing salve over his butt did miracles and he let out a contented sigh as he felt the pain slowly disappear.

Jean decided that he didn't want to cross paths with Gregor again and searched for an access point, to go to a higher level. If anything he could lose a pursuer very quickly in there.

When Jean was satisfied that he had memorized the location of such an access point, he tried to find a feeding room and a bathroom, figuring he could use a hot meal and a bath after the ordeal he had been through.


Cor and Janneke enjoyed their hot soak tremendously and when Janneke wrote, "Wash me?" he was more than eager to do so. Having received permission to explore her full body he took a great delight in getting to know every square centimeter of her. To make up for the pain he had caused her earlier, he started with a skull massage to wash her hair, as she sat with her back to his chest. It didn't take long to hear Janneke purr in contentment, as he skilfully manipulated her skin.

Cor had picked this specific technique up at his local barbershop. He always washed his hair before he went to the barber, but for just a few Euros extra he received a delicious, and very relaxing, skull massage from one of the sexy hairdressers. He had gone there plenty of times to know exactly which move he should make to give the greatest stimulus and most pleasure.

Soon Janneke subconsciously rubbed her back against his chest, as he massaged her. Janneke hadn't quite expected such a lovely massage when she had asked him to wash her body, but soon she relaxed in his arms anyway. When he continued to explore her neck, collar bone and breasts she was too relaxed to object and after all, she had asked him to wash her entire body. Even as he played with her nipples, and doing a bit more than just washing her body, she let him have his way with her.

She could feel how his hard-on poked her back, but she knew he would treat her like a lady and not take liberties with her that she didn't want him to. He was very much unlike her boyfriend at home, who had the manners of a peasant, compared to Cor's chivalrous behavior.

Soon his hands explored further down, massaging her abdomen as he softly kissed her neck and nibbled on one of her earlobes. She loved it how his hands weren't rushed and took their time to get to know every centimeter of her body, in this dark scary world. He would gently press the tips of his fingers over her skin, exerting just the right amount of pressure to untie a knot in her body and then he would gently stroke over her skin with a feathery touch. Normally she was pretty ticklish at her abdomen, but somehow he managed to keep the massage sensual and relaxing, instead of making her laugh.

Janneke let out a soft pant, his skillful stimulation was getting to her. She felt herself getting horny and wanted to stroke her clit, but as she reached down to her pussy Cor took her arm away and made a double clicking sound with his tongue, to indicate the he would take care of her. He rubbed his nose against her neck, just below her ear and then he gave her a soft lick over her skin, using only the tip of his tongue. After his lick he kissed her tenderly and she put her arms to her sides again, resting them on his legs.

She knew for sure that if she was lying on a carpet, instead of in the bathtub, a puddle with her juices would have formed below her pussy by now. She kept her eyes closed as she let out another soft moan. Cor was teasingly rubbing a finger in her belly button, she would have never figured that it would actually add to her pleasure.

Janneke was very contented with how Cor treated her as a princess, her boyfriend had a great looking body and a well paying job, but he lacked every form of gallantry. She felt Cor was the kind of guy that would keep doors open for her, draw up her chair when she seated down in a restaurant and generally treat her like a lady every day, and not just when he wanted sex. She felt genuinely affected by how he took his time seducing her, in a gentle and affectionate manner.

In all those regards he was the complete opposite of her boyfriend. When her boyfriend was horny he had no problems whatsoever to announce it to the world, greatly embarrassing her. Often he would demand sex from her and though she didn't mind taking care of his needs like that from time to time, having more romance in their relationship wouldn't hurt a single bit.

His idea of romance, however, was lighting a single candle on the coffee table and trying to get her tipsy, or drunk with wine, while he had cheesy music playing on the background. Then, as he sat down next to her on the couch, he would shove his tongue in her ear and slobber it, while he also thought that blowing hard in it would turn her on...

Generally it felt as if a whirlwind had passed over her face.

Next her boyfriend would pick her up in his arms and carry her to the bedroom, but instead of being gentle with her she had to hold onto him as he raced through the room, eager to fuck her brains out, as he put it. Once he had even bumped her head against the doorpost and then felt offended when she told him that she wasn't in the mood for sex anymore, while she rubbed her painful head.

Also, instead of slowly removing her clothes in a seductive manner he would nearly rip them off, several times she had to take her expensive clothes to a tailor to get them repaired. Once she was naked his idea of foreplay would be licking and sucking her pussy for two minutes and then crawling on top of her for a short intense fuck. Occasionally he hadn't even bothered to shave and the razor sharp hairs on his chin would do more harm than good on her poor pussy when he licked her!

With Cor, however, she knew for sure that if he'd start eating her out he could likely go on for fifteen to thirty minutes and make her cum real good at least once, likely multiple times even, before he'd mount her and make tender love to her body.

In general she was glad when sex with her boyfriend was over, since it hurt her more than excited her. He would fall asleep within minutes and snore loudly, while she went to the bathroom, to wash his cum out of her pussy. Next she would take her vibrating egg out of the drawer and pleasure herself, so she could have at least a small orgasm of her own. She had actually convinced her boyfriend that it wasn't a sex toy but a kitchen timer, he was gullible enough to believe it and he had never even wondered why she had a frigging kitchen timer in the bathroom!

As Janneke considered all this she let out a soft sigh, she was truly lucky to have met a man like Cor in this horrible maze, yet she didn't even know what his face looked like...

She let out a short groan as Cor was stimulating her mons veneris with his fingertips, while she breathed raggedly. Never had a man treated her like Cor did, her clit was already pulsing with her heartbeat and he hadn't even touched it yet!

Cor's fingers stroked through her soft furry pubes, she kept a small landing strip down there after her boyfriend had frequently suggested she'd do so. He got off on the idea of being able to groan, "all aboard! We're ready for lift-off in three, two, one, Go!"

At "Go" he would insert his dick roughly into her, pushing her tight pussy lips apart and entering her as fast as he could, imitating a rocket that was launching itself for an exploration mission into outer space. It had been fun the first three times he did it, but after the tenth time it quickly grew boring and by the twentieth time she actually found herself bored, hoping he'd cum soon so she could go to the bathroom and play with her little vibrating egg.

Janneke was half dreaming about how wonderful life could be with Cor as her lover, when Cor finally touched the edges of her pussy lips. He kept circling a single finger around her clit, but even without touching it directly she was on the edge of cumming already. Somehow his magical finger kept her right on that edge, without taking her over. Her orgasm kept building up in strength and she was continuously moaning now, as she turned her head to expose her neck to him.

She was eager for his kisses, licks or even just a touch, however, Cor decided to nibble lightly on her neck instead, adding to her pleasure as she kept building up to a bigger orgasm. Janneke was rubbing her back over his chest more and more now, Cor's dick was trapped between his belly and her lower back. Thanks to her movements she indirectly jacked him off, stimulating him to ever increasing heights too.

Cor found her soft moans, gasps and groans highly stimulating, they were the only sounds in the otherwise silent bathroom and just the sounds coming out her lovely mouth were enough to get him close to his own orgasm.

Teasingly he dragged his fingers over her pussy lips, Janneke felt as if she were exploding already, but then without the actual orgasm. She didn't know how she could handle even more of Cor's stimulating massage, as his fingers made love to her pussy.

The tip of Cor's index finger lightly penetrated Janneke, she let out a ragged breath as he did, then she felt him teasingly make a very slow circle inside her tight pussy. She felt how her clit exposed itself completely and came out of its hiding place. The hood of her clit had already partially withdrawn before, as her excitement had risen, but did so fully now. Her pussy muscles were already contracting heavily, wanting to draw his finger further inside her, make it part of herself.

The nerve endings at the entrance of her pussy were getting overstimulated, yet he still didn't allow her to orgasm!

Janneke was getting very frustrated and her need to cum was now higher than ever before. She felt Cor slowly kiss and lick his way over her neck, to her mouth. She turned her face so she could kiss him and right as Cor's tongue penetrated her soft lips, he inserted the top of his middle finger inside her pussy too, right next to his index finger, he also chose that exact moment to lightly rub his thumb just over the edge of her fully exposed clit, where he knew she'd be most sensitive.

Janneke literally felt her entire body turn into a single erogenous zone, as every possible nerve in her body exploded simultaneously in the biggest orgasm she had ever experienced in her life, while Cor french kissed her tenderly, sucking her tongue into his mouth. Her body convulsed as wave after wave hit her, consuming her entire being. Janneke moaned out her orgasm in Cor's mouth with one long, stretched, moan.

She had never experienced something like this before, she had read about it online, but had discarded it as fairytales. There was no denying now, however, as she felt her orgasm role out from the top of her head, all the way down to her fingers and toes, then back up her arms and her sexy legs again as it all converged in her clitoris, only to spread out again over her entire body as a new wave hit her.

Cor couldn't handle himself either, hearing such a lovely woman orgasm so violently on his fingers, he came spontaneously, shooting his cum over Janneke's lower back. Cor kept stimulating her clit and pussy while he french kissed her, holding this trembling mass of woman in his arms, while she experienced the best orgasm in her life. He had never heard, or felt, a woman cum so violently. Cor was done cumming after a good six spurts, but Janneke was still trembling in his arms. After three minutes her orgasm finally seemed to subside and Cor had to put his arms below her breasts, to prevent her from slipping into the water and possibly drown, she seemed to be completely out of it.

Lovingly he held her close to his body as she was recovering from her orgasm.

When Janneke finally regained her senses several minutes later, she could only softly mutter a single word, "Wow!"

She enjoyed lying like this, comfortably in Cor's strong arms, her afterglow still burning in her body. Her desire was finally satisfied, while Cor played gently with her body. He was careful not to touch any oversensitive parts, being a very considerate lover. It felt as if her entire skin was on fire with the heat she emanated.

And we didn't even have sex yet! Janneke thought amazed, as her mind mulled over the past thirty minutes, while she sighed very contentedly.

This definitely gave her a lot to think about, with a man like Cor though she was wondering what on Earth she still needed her useless boyfriend for. Sure he looked hot, and his extra income was nice, but she could easily do without both, if she had Cor by her side.

Is he even interested in me though? Does he have a girlfriend where he lives, maybe even a wife and kids... ?

Janneke was feeling unsure of herself and at the same time frustrated by her inability to speak without getting shocked. She wanted to ask him hundreds of questions about his life, if he was seeing anybody special, how he felt about her, how he felt about them, if he would marry her ... This last thought, however, stopped her dead in her tracks.

She barely knew the man for twenty-four hours and she was already thinking of marriage! She felt a large uneasy knot form in her stomach, it made her feel sick, yet at the same time it made her stomach glow very warmly.

What the hell is wrong with me? What is this feeling I'm experiencing? It's making me sick to my core and yet ... I feel so wonderful that I don't want it to stop!

Janneke had indeed a lot to think about as she lay in Cor's arms, not wanting this moment to end.


Miss Anga was very pleased as she looked over Erik's and the Doctor's daily update. She had her doubts about starting the project up again after the last fiasco, but the Doctor and some very powerful investors had managed in convincing her to lead the project again.

As she read through some of the details she realized the project had more merit than she had originally thought. She came across as a very cold-hearted woman, but those that knew her well, knew that it was all an act. It was the side she showed to the world, while a very small select group of friends knew what she really was like. One of the reasons the Doctor had managed to convince her was because she had feelings for him, she liked the opportunity it would give her for them to work together again.

She let out a sigh, as she considered, Hans only seems interested in this project ... I sometimes wonder why it is that some men, especially the extremely intelligent ones, can be so blind and stupid to all the hints given to them.

Right now, however, it mattered little. She had only enjoyed a romance once before in her life and had ended up killing her former lover when she found out that he was a hired investigator, that had to extract very sensitive information out of her. She was in a very confidential position at her company at the time. She had been so young and foolish, especially foolish...

He had her completely smitten and she had readily given him all the information he had asked for. Miss Anga had always felt attracted to older men and he was twenty years her senior. When she had overheard a phone call that she wasn't supposed to hear, however, she had realized that he was only using her.

She had come up with a devilish plan, knowing he would leave her that night. First she had gotten his attention at the mention of some new information that she had made up, dropping the hint that there was a lot more that he didn't know yet...

His usual approach had been to seduce her and, while she would still be enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm, she would be mellow enough to tell him all that he had wanted to hear and then some.

This time however she said she got really off on the idea of binding him to the bed and then fuck him senseless. Usually he was the one taking the initiative and he had been both surprised and excited by her proposal. Willingly he had let himself be tied to the bed.

Next she had blindfolded him and made him eat out her pussy one last time...

After that she had made sure the ropes were securely tied in place, ensuring he wouldn't be able to escape. What followed next was a two hour long torture, in which she learned that he had not been able to transfer any of her company's secrets to his client yet. After she was done with him she had killed him by stabbing him repeatedly with a knife through his heart. She felt that, since he had stabbed her heart in a figurative way by betraying her, she should stab his heart in a more literal way.

Miss Anga let out a deep sigh, while she muttered, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned..."

After the worst of her anger had passed, she had regretted her actions tremendously, but by then it had been too late. She had, however, covered her tracks well enough that the murder was never traced back to her.

It had been her one and only love affair and she had devoted herself completely to her job after that, with success one might add. When she turned forty-five she had earned enough money to retire for the rest of her life, but instead she had decided to start her own business.

Throughout the years several men had held her interest and she had even ended up in bed with some of them, but she had never allowed her heart to truly love another man again. Until now that is, she was very much interested in the Doctor, however he seemed too preoccupied with his pet project to even notice her, much to her frustrations.

At the age of fifty-two she still looked very attractive, despite her graying hair. She had always kept her body in shape and since she hardly smoked and took it easy on the alcohol, she could easily pass for a forty-five year old, perhaps even a few years younger, that is, if she dyed her hair. The past few days she had thought of several naughty things she could do to seduce the Doctor, but right now she had a job to do.

She leaned back in her comfortable desk chair, as she speed-dialed a phone number, "Colonel Hudson, this is Anga Grutens, what is your status? I see ... Will your team still have enough time to pick up the Spanish woman? Good, good ... Please update me when you have all three subjects, Lieutenant Johnson will take care of the alpha male with his team. Indeed. Goodbye."

Having taken care of one of the two phone calls she had to make, she stood up to get herself a steaming cup of black coffee. The next phone call was likely gonna take more time and be a lot harder to deal with.

When Miss Anga settled in her desk chair again she let out a short sigh, she wasn't looking forward to this call but it had to be made. Having the project yield such positive results was actually a disadvantage right now.

She dialed the phone number and then waited somewhat nervously until the person on the other end of the line picked up the phone. After the fifth ring he finally picked it up, "Sir Clarke? Yes sir, the project is going even better than anticipated. A demonstration?" Anga frowned her brow at Clarke's request, or better said, at his order, "You wish to bring your son and daughter with you... ?" Anga sure didn't like the direction where this was heading and had to gulp at his next request...

"Enter the maze... !? I highly recommend against tha ... Yes sir, I understand. Yes, I'm well aware that we can't continue the project without your funding ... I understand sir, my apologies, I was merely trying to look after the safety of you and your family. I see. I will discuss the possibilities with the Doctor. Very well. Yes, we're looking forward to receiving you. Okay. Goodbye, sir Clarke."

Well that went great... Anga thought frustrated, not only wants that idiot to come visit us at one of the worst times possible, but now his son and daughter also want to enter the maze! There is no way we can guarantee their safety in there, Anga thought while shaking her head at the stupidity of his demands, He doesn't even have a royal title, but insists on being called 'sir' anyway. I swear that man has more vanity than a beauty queen!

Over the years she had developed a good sense of judgment when something was going to cause problems and right now her senses were raising red flags all over the place. As their biggest investor sir Clarke had the right the check the progress of the project, but with so many new subjects incoming and two new alpha males being prepared at the time of his arrival, they were severely understaffed to even upkeep their minimal security level.

If one of those alpha males regained consciousness during the doctors preparations, or worse, escaped, then they would need all the manpower available to quickly subdue him.

Boris, the Slovakian drugs dealer, would enter the maze within a few days, just like three new female subjects. Erik, however, had next to the Polish boxer also found a forth alpha male who was a promising subject for the project. Alexander Kohvakka, better known as Alex, was a retired firefighter. Or better said, he had been forced to retire, after being caught drunk on the job for the tenth time in a row. His commander had finally had enough of him and though the man was a great firefighter he was bad for morale, as he was an angry drunk.

Thus at the age of twenty-nine Alexander had to live at his parents' farm again in the north of Finland, since he couldn't support himself. The little allowance he received from the government was spent on vodka, tequila and occasionally whiskey when he had something to celebrate. According to him beer tasted like piss, it had too little alcohol and tasted too bitter for his likes, so he never bothered with that.

At the farm he helped out his father when he wasn't drunk or too hung over, neither which happened often, but enough to keep his body somewhat in shape. With his height of 195 centimeters and weight of 120 kilograms he was not a man you'd want to piss off. Likely you wouldn't be able to tell the tale afterward. Unlike Gregor or Boris, his weight wasn't pure muscle though, as he had gotten a beer belly over the years. Still, his strength was impressive.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.