The Maze Experiment
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Storm

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man is abducted and when he wakes up, he finds that he’s in a maze with no light and no recollection of how he got in there. Complete darkness makes it hard for him to get around. He also has a weird collar around his neck that gives him a shock whenever he tries to talk. Soon he finds out that he's not alone and he realizes that he's part of an experiment, but for what goal is completely unclear to him. Will he be able to escape?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification  

The next time Cor awoke, it was pitch black. Oh my god, did that bastard surgically remove my eyes?!

He quickly touched his eyes, but noticed that they were indeed fully open and felt normal. He held his hand in front of his eyes and moved his fingers around, but he couldn't even see any movement, indicating that it was truly pitch black around him.

What the hell, where am I?

Cor tried standing up, but bumped his head before he was even halfway up. Ouch! What the heck!?

He carefully examined the ceiling with his hands in total darkness, and noticed that the ceiling was approximately ninety centimeters above the floor.

My god, did they build this place with midgets in mind? Or perhaps they previously used this for dogs or some other kind of medium-sized animal?

Being clueless about what he should do, he felt his own body up. He was obviously clothed again and he seemed to be wearing his old shirt and pants.

His pants were still ripped at the level of his knee. I guess that doctor figured I should be wearing my original pants, least his research gets messed up somehow, or perhaps he couldn't find anything in my size.

Cor was 189 centimeters in height, which was taller than average. He sometimes had trouble finding good pants in clothing stores, although with the help of the Internet, it had become much easier in recent years.

He also carefully felt around his neck, where they had attached some sort of metal. He felt around it with his fingers and tried to unlock it. However, moments later wished he hadn't...

The collar gave a sharp shocking sting, which hurt like hell and made Cor cry out in pain.

It took him a full minute to recover from that shock. Argh! I must have activated some sort of self-protection mechanism. I better not try that again, at least, not until I figure out a way to prevent triggering that protection mechanism.

Cor tried to get a sense of where he was. He heard a constant low hum of machines above him, but other than that, it was completely silent. The temperature around him felt to be the same as in the room he was in before, maybe it was even slightly higher, but definitely not more than twenty-six degrees Celsius. Since he was acclimated to the winter, it actually felt kind of hot to him.

He felt around in his pockets for his cell phone hoping that he could use the flash of the camera for light, but he found that they had emptied all of his pockets. He tried feeling around him to see if they had left him his coat, but that seemed to be gone too.

I guess I'm in the infamous maze that the Doctor and Lieutenant were talking about. If I'm in a maze though, then that could mean there is an exit somewhere too. Let's see, the Doctor talked about an experiment, but he didn't indicate what kind of experiment, other than it required a certain intelligence. I figure it's some sort of human behavior experiment where he wants me to figure out the quickest way to the exit. Sort of like rats running through a maze.

Figuring that he might as well play along for the time being, Cor started to crawl around on all fours to see if he could find some light in the dark. He soon found out that he could only go south of the point where he woke up, since the other directions in the room only had walls.

What Cor didn't hear was a wall silently slipping down, closing off the way he came from.

After crawling for several meters he tried to stand up again, but he found that the ceiling here, as in the room, was also ninety centimeters high. He also found that the pathway was around ninety centimeters wide. It was easily wide enough for two humans to pass each other if they stuck to the sides, but if they did so, they would probably notice each other.

That thought made Cor consider something else, what if there is somebody else here?

"Hello, any--," but, before Cor could finish yelling his question, he was already rolling around the floor in excruciating pain, his collar being once more the source of his agony.

After he pulled himself together a minute later, he was still breathing in ragged gasps.

Hell, that hurt! Masochists must love this place. Alright, so they don't want us to remove the collar or talk, whoever "they" are. Great, just great! How the hell am I supposed to communicate then, if I ever come across somebody else? Then again, perhaps that is their intention.

Cor continued to crawl through total darkness. He would occasionally bump his head when he found that the maze made a corner somewhere.


"How is our first subject doing, Doctor?" Anga asked.

"He has already found out that trying to remove his collar or attempting to talk is a bad idea. I wonder how long it will take him to find out about the other restrictions of the collar," the Doctor replied.

Seated in his comfortable chair in the control room, he watched the monitors, seeing and hearing Cor struggle. The monitors showed images from the night vision cameras that were installed all throughout the maze. The green display made everything visible to their eyes, while the subjects had to rely on touch in order to find their way through the maze's corridors.

"Are the other subjects already released?" Anga asked next.

"Yes, all except for Gregor, I need more time to prepare him. He has a most impressive body, which will likely be even more impressive when I am done with him. His intelligence, however, will go down a notch or two, while his sexual urges will increase. I intend to release him on the lowest level of the maze later today, or maybe tomorrow morning."

"The lowest level? Isn't that where you keep all hygienic facilities and where the test subjects can feed themselves?"

"Exactly, once they find out about the multiple levels, they will have a real incentive to return there, despite the dangers they might face."

"Mm, you are as deliciously cruel as you are handsome, my dear Doctor," Anga replied while putting her hands on his tense shoulders, softly massaging them to get him to relax.

The Doctor had been on an endorphin rush all day already and had barely contained his excitement when his first test subject finally woke up.

"What if they can't find the lower level though?"

"In that case I will guide them there through arrows that light up in the maze. They will find it irresistible to follow them since there is not much else that they can do."

"So you do practice some basic control over them?"

"As minimal as possible, but some basic control is needed to get them used to their new surroundings. I do not wish for any of the subjects to die from starvation, at least not before the experiment ends."

Anga let sigh escape from her lips, before she said, "Very well, you seem to have everything under control. Just don't stay up too late, as Erik is ready to take the night watch for you when you need some sleep."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.