The Maze Experiment - Cover

Preview

The Maze Experiment

by Storm

Copyright© 2010 by Storm

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Ma/Ma, Mult, Consensual, Romantic, NonConsensual, Rape, Drunk/Drugged, Slavery, Gay, Lesbian, BiSexual, Heterosexual, DomSub, MaleDom, FemaleDom, Rough, Group Sex, Interracial, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Squirting, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Body Modification,

Erotica Sex Story: A man is abducted and when he wakes up, he finds that he’s in a maze with no light and no recollection of how he got in there. Complete darkness makes it hard for him to get around. He also has a weird collar around his neck that gives him a shock whenever he tries to talk. Soon he finds out that he's not alone and he realizes that he's part of an experiment, but for what goal is completely unclear to him. Will he be able to escape?

This is the first novel I’ve ever written and only the second story I’ve published. The idea for this story came to me in a dream. In the dream, I found myself locked up in a dark place with a cute news reporter I saw on television the day before. I thought it would be fun to build an entire storyline around that dream and it served as the basis for this story. For legal reasons I decided to have her character be inspired by her, but not actually be her. All other characters are fictional.

Please note the story codes before you start reading, not all of them may appeal to you. There are also some other story codes included, but since they aren’t a major part of the story, I decided to leave them out.

Although I now have an editor, I would appreciate it you would e-mail me when you run into mistakes so that I can improve the story. In general, I would really appreciate any comments, suggestions, and feedback. I hope you enjoy the story!

J. Storm

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.