A Uk Hot Wife - the Cuckold Letters - Cover

A Uk Hot Wife - the Cuckold Letters

Copyright© 2010 by Kyng Kooba

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A series of short letters from a husband detailing his wife's sexual encounters with black men. More to follow over time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Interracial  

As we approached Christmas they had settled into a steady routine. John was fucking my wife regularly in carefully planned meets that Emma was becoming more and more comfortable with. I think, looking back, that I was still bewildered by how well she had grown into her new situation. Our daily routines were very much the same with the usual family, friends and work. We had wanted something daring adding to our marriage and this was certainly it. I wouldn't say that it was emotionally easy for Emma but she was definitely starting to accept the arrangement, just as John had said she would. We had to work it around our work lives and it was sometimes difficult if John couldn't always find a sitter for his kids. As such their meets were usually at the weekends. I looked forward to them hugely.

The pleasure I took in watching John fuck Emma with his thick black dick was indescribable. A raw mixture of jealousy, arousal and intrigue as he powerfully used the woman I loved. For him, I knew it was about easy sex and fucking another mans wife. He was often email or text me with comments he wouldn't use of front of Emma. For many like him the racial gratification was just as delicious as the available pussy. One afternoon I showed Emma one of the Interracial forums John posted on. The shocked, muted response I got from her as she read of John's previous conquests was lovely, especially when she saw herself named as the latest. Nevertheless, her attitude was changed already and both John and I could see it in her manner as she sat, dressed to please, arm in arm with her new bull on our sofa.

It was Xmas week and we had been at Emma's parents all afternoon. They were nice people, sweet even, and completely unaware their second daughter was now a cum-dump for a horny black man from Derby. Despite her progress I could occasionally see waves of guilt swell up in my wife, especially when around her family and she would go quiet, as if thinking about what we were doing in terms of right and wrong. Since mid October John had been fucking Emma bare. I had expected this turn and had not been surprised when he put it to her one morning on leaving our home. It was, for me, the right thing to do, not to mention very symbolic. Thankfully, Emma was agreeable and before John's next meet had started back on the contraceptive pill. Subsequently, watching them fuck was more wonderful than ever, our black bull's seed often welling to the surface after sex.

John had also taken Emma out several times. At first she had been reluctant, saying she wanted to keep it as discreet as possible. He had asked me privately to work on her and in the end she'd agreed, so long as it was not local. I have to say, waiting at home while Emma was on a date was terrific. The mental side of cuckolding can be just as captivating as watching. Supplemented by occasional texts or a call.

When we got home that evening John had left a couple of messages on our answering machine. She gave him a call back then came up to the bedroom were I was changing.

'That was John' Emma said, a sexy trace of a smile on her face. 'Says he's been thinking about me all day'. She traced an arm over my neck and sat beside me on the bed.

'Sounds as if he wants to see you' I grinned.

'He wants to take me out at 8'.

After a quick dinner she went upstairs to get ready. I followed and together we picked out a neat, 'v' necked top and red skirt which was mid thigh in length and showed off her firm thighs a treat. Emma has a wardrobe full of shoes and I selected some open toe heels with straps around the ankle. I'd always found them slutty compared to most of her collection. She got ready then paraded around our bedroom, deciding eventually to wear her hair up which went well with the outfit. There was a sense of fun like we were going out together but in fact it was all for him. She was dressing to impress her black bull.

John turned up a little early so we had a drink in the dining room while Emma finished up. She came downstairs with her coat over her arm looking great, a pair of diamond earring sparkling in the light.

'Mmm' sighed John, 'beautiful baby'.

'Thank-you, ' my wife smiled turning for her boyfriend. They kissed once then she took her coat and handbag.

'I'll have her home around eleven' John advised me, eyeing her pert ass with a nod.

Having grown to know a few other husbands whose wives had gone black I went on the computer and did some online chat. As I talked about our recent adventures I could not have known what was happening in Nottingham centre. It was a cold night, snowy outside but apparently packed with Xmas revellers. At the second, noisy, but trendy bar John went to get drinks while Emma went into the ladies. She'd found being out publicly with him more exciting than she'd thought. Somehow the idea of being married and dating black got to her more than she'd thought possible. She once said she felt as though everyone in the place knew what she was up too.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.