The Not So Big Easy - Cover

The Not So Big Easy

Copyright© 2010 by JC Trent

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - So how to start over in the big easy is not really easy for an Aussie...let alone a female sparkie...especially when all sorts of paranormals are coming out of the wood works

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Magic   BiSexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Only a few more metres and I was out of the house. Tyson was starting to come back to attack! Then in less time that it took to blink, the door had closed and Dr Monroe was standing before it. To say that he was looking a little pissed would be an understatement.

I heard Tyson collide into the now closed door with a yelp and I brought the Mace up to spray the Doctor. The next thing that I knew I was gasping for breath facing back into the house. I could feel an arm around my neck, no doubt closing my carotid artery. At a time like this I really hate those crime movies that let people know how to do this.

As black edges of unconsciousness crept in to cloud my vision, I could hear a voice whisper in my ear.

"It's okay. I have no intention of hurting you. I just want you to calm down."

Yeah right, like I am going to believe that! I thought as darkness claimed me.


I was lying down on something kind of soft. I took a deep breath and let it out. Yep still breathing, so why?

My eyes snapped open to reveal and unfamiliar house. I could now hear Tyson growling and felt his warm body next to me. I put my hand to my head trying to remember what had happened.

Okay now how did I get a bandage on my hand? Crap!!!! The new client. I sat up and found that I was on a chaise lounge and I followed Tyson's gaze to see Dr Monroe draped on another one opposite me. Staring. Idly playing with my mace in one hand.

I slowly sat up properly to face him. Tyson move as well to sit beside me, barely taking his eyes away from the Doctor.

We continued to stare at each other. I don't how long we did that, it was like a battle of wills and I was starting to get a headache. Aching head or not I wasn't going to back down, I just pushed the pain out of my mind.

Finally, the doctor blinked and then smiled. What in the heck is he smiling for... ? Oh crap, Calling little red riding hood. I tensed and my eyes narrowed at his show of fang. Oh what big teeth you have! It should make him manky and feral looking, but dang he looks more attractive. At least it would be safe to say that he is a vampire.

Dr Monroe then chuckled. A low deep rumble that stirred me. "You have a strong mind and nerves. I like that."

"Uh-huh. So are we going to keep sitting here staring at each other and trading quips or are we going to come to an agreement, Dr Vamp?"

"And direct. I apologise for accosting you, but I had not eaten and the smell of your blood ... aroused me." He gave a look filled with meaning.

Oh great! another vampire trying to get fresh. I had met vampires and heck even werewolves, in fact one of my friend back in Oz was currently in a supernatural menage et tois with one of each, though obviously not both at the same time. It was still a work in progress.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.