The Vacation
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by Ozmanga

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Given a choice between losing his wheels, his freedom and his cherry or joining the dark side for a short but sex filled vacation, Martin picked the latter, with mixed results.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

if image doesn't load, click reload on your browser

Eddie and Mustapha shook hands.

"You have the goods?" asked Mustapha.

"In the van," replied Eddie. "Do you have the money?"

Mustapha shrugged. "Alas, Mr Eddie the buyer insists on first examining the merchandise before parting with such a considerable sum. He has the money, not I."

"In that case," said the rapist, backing towards the van, "I might just leave. I'll contact you later."

Eddie reached the van and was about to get in when, from behind the stacks of wooden packing cases that lined the walls of the warehouse, four very tall and very black men dressed alike in jeans and black t-shirts moved to block the exit. The tallest was armed with an automatic rifle Eddie thought was a Kalashnikov. He smiled at Eddie and said something in a language Eddie did not recognize. One of the others moved to close the warehouse door and switch on the lights,

"Don't be so hasty, Mr Eddie," said Mustapha. "The buyer needs to be sure he's getting value for his money before settling. Get everyone out of the van please."

Brian muttered, "The asshole thinks you're a talkin' fuckin' horse."

While Brian, Martin and the three women climbed out of the van Mustapha produced a cell phone from his pocket and conducted a short conversation in what sounded like the language used by the tallest of the black back-up team. He seemed pleased with the result.

"Now, Mr Eddie and others, please stand in a line with hands on heads. Ali will search you for hidden weapons."

"We're unarmed," said Eddie but complied with Mustapha's request. The travelers stood in a line. One by one Ali, who turned out to be the one carrying the AK 47, patted the men down expertly. He took Eddie's flick knife and Martin's multi-bladed Swiss Army knife and handed them to one of his gang with a quip in a foreign tongue which made his colleagues laugh.

"What did he say?" asked Eddie. "What language is that?"

"Ah, Ali made a little joke in the dialect of his part of Africa. Ali and his crew are from Somalia," said Mustapha.

"These are the women?" Mustapha asked rhetorically examining the three abductees without touching. Eddie had purposefully left the chains, used to secure the women during the previous night, in place. They looked like slaves on the way to market. Zenobia and her daughter had managed, with difficulty, to pull on the white cheerleader jumpers. Cindy was wearing only the stockings and pumps Brian had decreed from the previous night. With her hands on her head as directed she was totally exposed. Streaks of scum on her inner thighs marked Brian's most recent deposit.

Mustapha said something to Ali who took hold of Cindy's chain and pulled her forward a few steps ... Ali rattled out instructions and one of his men crossed to a locker by the door and took out an oilskin jacket which he carefully draped over the shoulders of the naked woman, Cindy gratefully struggled into the too-large jacket. Another of Ali's men took the chain from his leader and led the redhead toward a small door in the side of the building.

In response to Eddie's cry of "What the fuck is going on?" Mustapha said calmly, "The purchaser, as I told you last night, is particularly interested in your latest acquisition. He wished to see her first before considering the others. She is being taken out to the Black Dragon - the vessel on which I understand you will be offered a berth."

The travelers watched in silence as Cindy and her ebony escort disappeared through the door which opened onto a narrow railed jetty. They heard the noise of an outboard motor start up then fade away.

"How long is he going to be 'seeing' Cindy?" asked Eddie.

Mustapha shrugged, "I do not know. I will be informed when the purchaser wants to see you or maybe he will come himself. Please, there is no need for you to keep your hands on your heads. Although it is a pose that highlights the charms of the—er—mother and daughter I believe you said."

"Yeah. Meet Zenobia Lovelocke and her kid, Mary Anne. Nice tits, eh?"

Mustapha nodded agreement. "Are they both natural blondes, Mr Eddie? Such a pair would be a great attraction in the sort of establishment I – er - act as agent for."

"Show Mustapha your pussies, bitches," barked Eddie slapping Zenobia's sore buttocks to emphasize possession and control. "They both shave but you can see a hint of cunt-fluff." The Lovelocke women reluctantly raised the front of their pleated skirts. Zenobia was beside herself with rage. She hadn't quite believed Eddie's after-the-vacation-you-can-go-home story but she had never imagined the journey would end with her and Mary Jane being sold as slaves, exhibiting themselves in chains in 21st century America. She bottled up her anger and hoped for an opportunity to escape.

Mustapha said, "Very nice ... very nice."

Ali and his two remaining crew were also interested and jostled to get a close up of the phenomena while swapping what Eddie guessed were lewd comments in their obscure language and laughing coarsely.

"Why don't you take them into the back of the van and fuck them? They're used to that," said Brian thinking it might cause a diversion and let him try and grab Ali's gun. "There are only four of you so plenty of holes to go round."

Mustapha said primly, "I think not. Such an act would undermine discipline. Please," he said to the women. "Put your skirts down. We must wait here until I receive further instructions."

Time seemed to go slowly but after about half an hour during which time nobody spoke the noise of an approaching outboard motor was heard. Shortly after the door leading to the jetty opened to admit two more armed Somali crewmen and a short man dressed in a smart white suit a blue striped t-shirt and a peaked yachtsman's hat. His sun bronzed face was creased by deep wrinkles, his eyes were hard and gray and his mouth showed all the generosity of a steel trap. As he looked at the travelers he smiled. It was not a welcoming smile.

"Oh, Keerist," whispered Brian. Eddie hissed through clenched teeth.

"Good. You remember me, Eddie and Brian. You may also remember my parting words to you over twelve month ago. So you know you are going to die at my hands. It's only a question of how, where and when."

"Captain..." began Eddie only to be silenced by a peremptory gesture by the newcomer.

"I have been looking for you for the last few weeks. In fact since Candy Smith managed to contact her sister by phone from a truck-stop diner in Texas. Her story was horrendous. She had been robbed and raped by two car thieves—known only as Eddie and Brian—then sold to a truck driver whose intent seems to have been to bugger her to death. My men contacted him. He is no more. Any questions so far?"

Brian and Eddie mumbled negative sounds but Zenobia spoke up. "I have no idea what is going on but I guess Candy Smith is Cindy's younger sister who she told us about last night."

"Correct, Mrs Lovelocke. I am Captain Carruthers, master of the Black Dragon among other things. Cindy Smith is my fiancee. We have been engaged for six months. When her little sister was abducted she was devastated so I promised her I would find the villains responsible and give them their just deserts. I let it be known that I was seeking two car-thieves known as Eddie and Brian who had a history of abducting women and selling them. I offered a big reward to any of the petty crooks in my network who could recommend Mustapha, my agent, to the pair when they next tried to sell any of their victims. The ploy paid off two nights ago."

"When Eddie put my daughter and me on the market? He phoned from my house?"

"Exactly. I was so pleased Eddie and Brian had taken the bait that I foolishly told Cindy that their day of reckoning was at hand and she should join me if she wanted to be in at the end. She did, of course, and started to drive here. What I did not allow for was the limited number of routes to the marina. It was sheer bad luck that she chose the same road as you and encountered you en route. She was able to bear the monstrous attentions of Eddie and Brian—and young Martin—only by knowing that within a day she would be free and in a position to take revenge, not only for Candy but now for herself as well."

"Okay. You had us fooled. What happened to Glorious Gloria? Run off with the cook? He had the biggest cock on board the Gannet." said Eddie with bravado.

The Captain said a few words to Ali who smiled then smashed the butt of his weapon into Eddie's groin with a mighty uppercut. Eddie went pale as he collapsed onto his knees on the concrete floor of the warehouse.

"My late wife suffered a tragic death shortly after I put you two ashore. An accidental gybe. She never did understand the danger of downwind sailing," said Carruthers.

"What about us?" said Mary Anne. "Can we go now?"

"Ah, Mary Anne, I had hoped you and your beautiful mother would join Cindy and me on the Black Dragon where my fiancee has decided to begin the punishment of these rapists."

Mary Anne hesitated "Er..." she began.

"Good then it's settled. Mustapha. Please see to the ladies. You may remove their chains," said Carruthers before turning to Ali and issuing a string of orders which resulted in the three rapists being escorted through the side door and along the jetty by Ali and his men.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.