The Vacation - Cover

The Vacation

Copyright© 2010 by Ozmanga

Chapter 4

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Given a choice between losing his wheels, his freedom and his cherry or joining the dark side for a short but sex filled vacation, Martin picked the latter, with mixed results.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

if image doesn't load, click reload on your browser

"Her name is Cindy," said Brian as he tossed the naked young redhead into the back of the van. He threw her shoes in as an afterthought. The shocked woman fell on Zenobia's booted legs. Zenobia caught her and tried to comfort the latest distressed victim of Brian's savage lust. She succeeded only in making Cindy more frightened. The woman lashed out with feet and fists.

"Look after her while I drive her motor. We can sell it in the next town we come to, eh Eddie?"

"Not a good idea Brian," said his leader. "Find a car park in the town and leave it. We're on vacation remember. You go first. We'll follow."

Brian nodded, slammed the van doors shut and headed for the sports car zipping his fly as he went. Eddie started the van and ordered Martin to get in the back and "help sort out" the latest addition to their harem. As the van followed the sports car, driven by Brian, onto the road the young man scrambled over the seat back. Martin was eager to please Eddie.

Zenobia was spreadeagled under the struggling woman who was about the same size and weight as Mary Anne. She wrapped her arms around the redhead's chest, pinning the younger woman's arms and forcing her full breasts high and together. The woman's thick, shoulder-length hair got in Zenobia's eyes and mouth making it difficult for Zenobia to see or speak clearly. Mary Anne had grabbed one of the new captive's ankles to avoid being kicked again. She pushed with her booted feet against the woman's other ankle. Without intending to do so Zenobia and her daughter were holding the redhead in a way that seemed to offer her to the excited Martin.

From his viewpoint the sight of Cindy on her back with Zenobia's arms about her while Mary Anne effectively spread the redhead's legs apart to reveal a neatly trimmed if come encrusted bush was an invitation he could not resist.

The young man grinned at Zenobia and Mary Anne as he knelt between Cindy's come-smeared thighs. "Good work. Now hold her still. I'm going to sort her out," he said, undoing his belt.

Martin pulled his pants down and allowed his rapidly growing cock the freedom it sought. He pumped it a few times allowing Cindy to see what to expect. The redhead began to struggle furiously again and to yell abuse...

Zenobia, who had already been elbowed in the gut by the frantic woman, didn't intend to release her until she was calmer. But she tried to shame the young man into leaving the redhead alone.

"For god's sake, Martin, there's no call for you to rape the woman. You were such a polite and thoughtful young man. What would your mother say if she could see you. Just because these monsters..."

"Shut the fuck up," Martin shouted. He could see Eddie watching in the rear-view mirror. It's time to act tough, he thought. "Hold the bitch tight or I'll give you a hiding you'll never forget before the next time I fuck you, Mrs Lovelocke." Martin snarled. He roughly rubbed his cock up and down Cindy's exposed pussy parting the labia and depositing some unnecessary lubricant.

"No ... no ... no..." Cindy cried.

"Yes ... yes ... yes..." he mocked as he thrust between her legs and deep into her tight but already moist cunt.

Zenobia continued to hold Cindy's arms but did nothing else to assist Martin from forcefully fucking the newly acquired member of the entourage. Cindy squirmed between the body of the rampant youth and Zenobia. The older woman's skirt had been pushed up in the struggle and Cindy's buttocks lay across Zenobia's groin. With every fierce thrust of Martin's swollen cock, Cindy's firm naked butt rubbed Zenobia's pudenda. Despite her shock at the total change the past few hours had wrought in the young man and witnessing how mercilessly young Martin was now raping a total stranger, Zenobia—to her shame—was aroused by his vigorous assault and felt disappointed when he finished.

Mary Anne, who had sustained a split lip from Cindy's wild struggles, was less than sympathetic as she watched her former boy-friend ravish the newcomer on top of her mother's body. She leaned forward and gave Cindy's exposed left breast a squeeze and pinched the nipple savagely in payback.

When Martin came inside Cindy he gave a deep sigh of satisfaction. His ejaculation was prolonged and he took his time before he rolled off the tearful young woman. He grabbed a fistful of Mary Anne's hair and forced her to lick his genitals clean—something he'd first persuaded her to do during the previous night's orgy. Cindy stopped struggling. She watched without understanding what was going on as one of the bare-breasted blonde women who had grappled with her after she had been thrown into the van seemingly played with her rapist's cock before licking her sore and swollen labia. Cindy, totally bemused, curled up and buried her face in the discarded cheer-leader's jumpers and wept.

Brian parked the BMW in a busy supermarket car park. He removed a sports-bag from the trunk and a wallet from the dash before abandoning the car and joining the others in the van. Eddie sent him shopping for groceries for the evening and arranged to meet him at the exit of the car park.

Once Brian was back in the van, with two bags of food and drink, Eddie drove off quickly. He stopped outside a hardware store on the outskirts of town where he told Brian and Martin to watch the women while he did some shopping. In the twenty minutes he was gone Brian fucked Cindy again and Martin, on the front seat, had Mary Anne on her knees reluctantly sucking his cock. Fortunately for the rapists no-one peered through the van's tinted windows.

The remainder of the drive passed without further excitement. Brian spent most of the time in the back of the van with Cindy. It was discovered from her driving license and other documents in her wallet, that her surname was Smith. She was aged twenty five and was a resident of Florida. When asked what she was doing so far from home, Cindy broke into a fresh outburst of tears. She had said nothing but 'no' since her abduction. She had been wearing a small gold Longines wrist-watch and big solitaire diamond ring but no wedding band. As a recumbent Brian hoisted her onto his erection for the third time he concluded, "So you're just a dumb red-headed rich-bitch. Pity your boyfriend can't see the way your tits bounce when you're riding Old Pokie. Reckon he'd be turned on, Cindy?" The woman was either incapable of a coherent answer or determined to say nothing, but that didn't bother Brian a bit.

Cindy remained silent when the van pulled into the drive-in reception area of the run-down motel where Eddie had booked a cabin. Brian clamped one hand across Mary Anne's mouth and another over her mother's while Eddie collected the key and paid cash from the save-the-whale funds. The solitary receptionist was browsing through a girlie magazine and showed no interest in the van. Eddie gave the key to Martin and headed for the public phone. He wanted to alert his contact that he had a third chick for a Mexican vacation and he didn't trust cell phones.

Martin drove to the cabin and backed the van up to the covered veranda. The three captives were quickly escorted into the cabin by Brian before Martin gathered what little luggage they had stowed in the space below the fitted mattress. The cabin was quite big with three separate bedrooms each with a pair of solid wooden bunk beds. There was a rudimentary kitchen with a cooker powered with bottled gas. There was only one internal door. It led to the bathroom with its flush toilet, a hand basin and a shower over a bathtub.

The three women huddled together. Mary Anne and Zenobia were still wearing crumpled plaid skirts and cowboy boots although Zenobia had grabbed the discarded white jumpers from the van as she left it and held them in a loose bundle. Cindy, whose only clothing was her shoes and what was in the sports bag Brian had recovered from her car, tried to hide her nakedness with nervous hands.

"Okay," said Brian, addressing the trio. "Zenobia, you are head chef, Mary Anne assistant chef and Cindy ... you are the wine waiter, dishwasher and cocksucker in waiting. There's steak and salad enough for us all and a good couple of bottles of Cabernet Savignon. Get cooking."

"Wait a minute," said Zenobia."We are all dirty, sweaty and scum-stained from today's activities. Please, let us shower and get into some clean clothes before we start to cook. I told you before Mary Anne and I are not on the pill. I don't know about Cindy. We need to douche after what you gentlemen have put us through."

"I dunno." said Brian thinking hard. He couldn't see any problem with Zenobia's request. "Okay. All three of you in together. And don't take forever."

The three women moved as one into the bathroom and the comfort of warm water, soap, shampoo and conditioner. A rubber tube attached to the tap for the hand basin served as a douche. It gradually dawned on Cindy that the two blondes she had thought were part of some weird traveling orgy were also captives.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.