OSL: Felicia
Chapter 4: Changing

Copyright© 2010 by bluedragon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Changing - Felicia Clarkson has a good life by anyone's standards. She's breathtakingly beautiful and has a reasonably successful modeling career. But now a blast from her past re-enters her life, and everything is about to change. WARNING: Read those story codes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Double Penetration  

Damien and I hammered out a contract over dinner at a place on the west side of San Francisco called Montgomery Servo. It was just as nice as Cheetah's, and Damien brought a guest along, one of his clients from Hollywood: Ryan Spader. I can't even say how convincing it was to see someone like Ryan, a steady B list actor, someone I knew and had heard of, sitting at a dining table with me. All doubts I'd had about Damien vanished. We laughed, drank, and cracked jokes until about 11pm when Damien ended the fun.

"Your shoot starts tomorrow at 8, baby," he told me. "I'd be a bad manager if I didn't get you into bed." Ryan chuckled lewdly at the comment, but Damien waved him off. "Not like that."

When he parked outside my apartment building, the scene felt eerily similar to the night of our first dinner together. All it would take was one move from Damien. I waited to see what he would do. The Hummer was about five hundred degrees inside, but I don't think the heater was on. Usher sang softly from the expensive speakers. Damien lingered a little longer this time before deciding what to do. Part of me enjoyed this, and part of me didn't. Then he leaned over and gently kissed my cheek. My stomach sort of dropped when he did it, even though I knew he was only doing what was best for me.

"Good night, Felicia," he said in his perfect voice. "I'm excited to be working with you."

"Me, too," I barely managed to say without my words breaking up in thick emotion. When I got out of his mammoth car, my legs trembled and wobbled up the stairs. Hot lust coursed through me, and I almost turned back to the car to rip the door off and order him to take me.

The apartment was empty and after I undressed I had to decide between masturbating or just going to sleep. I was in no mood to do the work myself, knowing that a part of me would still be unsatisfied. I finally chose to just go to sleep, but the night was fitful and I had the same dream of showering and drowning in Damien's cum, this time, however, I could taste his spunk, a mixture of lemon and cream. When I awoke, however, my panties were soaked, and I had rubbed my clit raw.

Part of my new contract had stipulated that I wanted to work with James whenever possible. Out of sheer luck, Damien had managed to get James to squeeze me in for my Thursday shoot. The product for the day was a new perfume by Calvin Klein called Furious.

They wanted an erotic pose to go in the magazines with the fold out sample page in Vogue and several other fashion magazines. The advertising firm had also selected a male model to be in the pictures with me. James had to take enough different poses for seventeen layouts, which usually meant a three or four hour session.

The male model came out and introduced himself as Rick. I'd seen him before in a couple of layouts, but never in person. He stood close to 6'5 or 6'6 and looked like an undiscovered Fabio with shorter hair. Trudy had put body make up on him to cover his barb-wire tattoos after he'd spent about ten minutes lifting weights. He looked very good. They dressed me in a sheer, tight lacy costume with flames going every which way and Trudy gave me skin-tone pasties to cover my nipples and a nude-colored thong. My bright orange and red eye makeup brought out my eyes, and what can I say? When I girl is dressed in fire, she feels hot.

We started the shoot in a pose with me locking hands behind Rick's neck and giving him the come-get me look. James shot the pose from every angle imaginable and consulted with the marketing firm rep before giving us new orders. Every twenty or thirty minutes, Rick had to go pump iron to keep his muscles looking huge.

"Okay, that's the picture they'll use for the younger-aged stuff like Seventeen, now they want more sultry." James posed us again, this time with my back pressed against Rick's chest, my breasts thrust out and my legs poised in an alluring, weak-kneed way. Fifty shots of that, then Rick lifted weights, then a new pose.

During our third pose, Damien came into the studio to observe. He saw Trudy and introduced himself to her while I watched him. I didn't know if he knew I was watching, but between Rick holding me tightly against him, his hand firmly pressing my ass, his thigh incidentally rubbing my pussy lips, and Damien on the scene, I started to get a little warm ... down there. James' camera clicked away madly and I stared it down, trying not to think about all the sensations getting my drive going.

"Very nice, Felicia," James said, "You're giving me some excellent looks."

I glanced over at Damien who flashed me smile with a thumbs-up. This only fueled my fire. We did another shot, this time Rick lay down and I was on top of him, our legs intertwined and our lips an inch apart. The heat in my loins grew as I thought about Rick's massive body pressing against me, smothering me, encompassing me.

"Great chemistry, you two!" James said. "Turn your head a little, Felicia. Perfect. Just like that."

My eyes were locked with Rick's and my I felt moisture in my thong and something pressing slightly against my belly from the area of Rick's groin. He and both shared a smile. It wasn't the first time a man had gotten hard on me during a shoot, and wouldn't be the last, but I'd never spotted my underwear before, and I knew he could feel the heat coming from between my legs.

"Going well, I'd say, wouldn't you?" he breathed at me in his Australian accent.

I chuckled, my smile growing. James loved it. Our next pose was Rick on top of me, his body stretched out like an athlete so he didn't smother me, his knee resting between my legs with just enough pressure to keep me in a permanent state of sexual frustration. It would be completely unprofessional to try to give myself an orgasm during a shoot, but that didn't stop me from hoping he would somehow give me one.

The minutes ticked by and with it, so did my fever-pitch state. Droplets of sweat had formed across my brow and my cheeks were flushed. Damien stayed through the whole shoot and came over to James' computer to review the shots with me, Rick, James, and the ad rep. The ad rep was pleased and thanked me and Rick for showing great chemistry. He and Rick left at the same time. James was going through them and marking ones that needed editing.

"Not bad," Damien said. "Some room for improvement, but I really like what I see here."

James glanced back, slightly annoyed at Damien's half-praise. "These are some of the best shots I've seen you give me," he told me. "High quality stuff."

I beamed at both the compliments. Even I could see the difference in the intensity of the scenes.

"No, you're right," Damien told James, sliding a welcome arm over my shoulders. "They're phenomenal and certainly outdo any perfume ad. But if she wants to be on Swimsuit or Horacio's, we're going to need to ramp it up another couple of levels." His expression as he spoke was confident. "We're gonna get you there, don't worry, baby."

James drummed his fingers on the computer table. Damien couldn't see his face, but I could, and I could tell James was biting his tongue. Clearly he thought these pictures were better quality than Damien gave them credit for. I guessed that reality lay somewhere in between their opinions. Either way, the situation was funny to me. Damien squeezed my shoulder and took me to the changing room. While I was inside putting my street clothes back on he said, "What did you think? Was that your best?"

I answered him truthfully. "I don't know. How am I supposed to know what my best is?"

"Well, in a pose like that, I guess it's when all of your energy is focused on fucking your partner through your eyes and body position, right?"

He made an interesting point. I winced as I pulled the pasties off my nipples. Getting stiff as rocks hadn't helped their cause. I put on my underwear, blouse, and pants. Damien checked me out as I exited the room. "You know what I'm thinking?"

"What?" I was pretty sure I knew what he was thinking.

"You were so beautiful at fourteen, but so underdeveloped. If I'd known back then what you'd look like now, I never would have walked off the dance floor with Ashley Biederman."

I swallowed hard and tensed as I pondered the ramifications of his words. Damien's light brown complexion made his lips very red, especially complimented by his bleach-white teeth. His smile was perfection. Not a hair stood out of place. He looked ... amazing. Again, I wanted him to just take me.

"I don't date my clients, Felicia, not yet anyway, but I do want to see you succeed. I think I can help you. My methods, though, are unconventional."

"What does that mean?" I asked him. My voice was breathy and I trembled just as badly as I had the night of our last dinner.

"Do you trust me?" His brownish blue eyes bored deep into mine, searching my darkest places and seeing everything he'd already known was there from our torrid love sessions back at camp when I was only a fourteen-year-old girl.

"I think I do," was my answer. I had to force myself to not bite my lips.

He whipped a business card out of his jacket pocket and handed it to me. "That's my address. Come there tomorrow night at 9pm. Don't ask any questions, and don't question anything I ask. If you can do that, I'll be able to give you what you need to get ahead."

I took the card with a zillion questions in my mind. But he'd told me not to ask any, so I kept my mouth closed. Part of me knew whatever he had in mind involved some level of sexual contact between us. I didn't know what, but I was far too curious to not find out. My shoot had gone well. James had loved my pictures. Damien liked them, too, and he had a mysterious tutoring session with me in one day. But I knew that the extra oomph had come when Damien arrived at the shoot. He had that effect on me.

Before I left for his place that Friday night, I made sure to leave a message with Adrienne telling her where I was going and what time to expect me back. Yes, I trusted Damien, but I'd seen enough in this business to know that a girl can't be too careful, even when she thinks she's going into a safe situation. The last thing I wanted was Ben coming to my rescue like half of the girls in his life needed. I put on a tight red dress with a high cut just below my ass and a low cut showing off ample cleavage.

Yes, I looked like a slut—a hot slut—but I was beyond caring. I wanted Damien. If my dress, stilettos, and skimpy underwear didn't show him that, I had no chance.

It was a cool night and my legs were freezing during the walk from my car to his apartment building. He lived in a tall complex in a very nice area in the northern most part of the city. I punched in the code he'd written down and took an elevator up to the top floor. The carpets smelled rich and new and there weren't many doors on the floor, so I knew he must live in a sprawling penthouse. Damien did well for himself, but he also came from big money.

I knocked on the door and waited. My whole body was filled with a giddy energy. I could hardly stand still. I had a certain knowledge that the man who had taken my virginity, had dominated me sexually and taught me the ropes, would be doing so again tonight. I heard his steps approaching the door. Three different locks clicked before it swung open. No one was there to welcome me. I couldn't see anything inside, but the door stood wide open for me.

I walked in blindly.

It was very quiet. I had taken maybe four steps through the door when it slammed shut behind me, causing me to scream. A hand clapped over my mouth. When I breathed in through my nostrils, I felt a small tube in my nose and something else. Coke. I'd done a little coke before at a couple parties, so I knew what it was. Pure energy shot through my body. I leaned forward as the high hit me and smelled Damien. His scent calmed me. His lips pressed right next to my ear, breathing air so hot on my skin I thought it might melt me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.