Road Rage - Cover

Road Rage

Copyright© 2010 by Anthony Concept

Chapter 3

A week later I had a call from Margie, they were coming to town for a doctors visit and could they overnight at my place? Something they often did. I called the twins to give them the heads up and they went into full planning mode for the evening meal. After their appointment they called into the shop, I teased Margie about visiting the 'Pornshop' until she gave me curry. Jack was looking around at my merchandise and I saw him eyeing of my aliens, he tipped me a wink but kept close mouthed. Shutting up the shop, we headed for home.

The twins had done us well, homemade soup with croutons, followed by a warm salad with grilled flathead tails, and a bread and butter pudding for afters. Margie complimented them on their cooking skills, knowing full well that she had taught them more than anyone else. When they visited her, cooking was what they wanted to learn more than anything. Jack and I also heaped praise on them, I'm quite proud of them.

I was dying to hear any news about Hall but I bided my time, I'm sure the subject would surface soon. Margie talked about their visit to the doctor, indicating all was well with them. They had their yearly check up and fortunately nothing had reared it's ugly head, I wished them every future visit would be the same as this one.

Eventually Margie brought up the subject I'd been waiting for ... Barry Hall.

"Barry Hall finally went off his trolley Tony, the park rangers found his ute parked outside the office with the keys in the ignition and all of his clothes in a neat pile in the back. Wondering what was going on they started a search for him, they found him up fire service track stark naked and blubbering about being taken by aliens. He was covered in mozzie and sandfly bites and stunk to high heavens, they wouldn't let him in the cab so they put him on the back of the truck, apparently he had messed himself and done it all down his legs. When they called the ambulance, they wouldn't come without police backup, they'd had a run in with him before.

"When the ambos came they had to sedate him, the last we heard was the family had him committed to a mental institution."

"I feel a bit sorry for him," said Jack "But if he had continued on going the way he was I'm sure he would have killed someone, he was totally out of control. Dunno where he got the aliens bit from though," He said, giving me a sneaky grin that thankfully no one else noticed.

Margie started to chivvy me about the adult store, "You know I'm disappointed with you Tony, you seem such a nice person, yet you sell all those disgusting sex things in your shop."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.