Three Days in the Moon - Cover

Three Days in the Moon

Copyright© 2010 by Zipper D Dude

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - John and Liz have to evacuate, Keren keeps a diary and the Confederacy gets sneaky about extractions with the new Earth First Government in change.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Incest   Brother   Sister  

Tuesday 10 August, Morning

John awoke to the sound of a voice in the next room. Liz's breast under his hand and her rear pressing on his morning erection were familiar but the room and the voice weren't. Oh yes, they had been extracted, which explained the room. He got up to investigate the voice.

The TV had come on to a morning news program and it was 07:32. It looked like they were being woken for breakfast. He switched off the TV and went to rouse Liz.

Overnight someone had set up eleven tables and a couple of replicators in the sports hall. The tables were numbered, with the right allocation of chairs placed at each. Sonia and the black woman were there to help. No sign of the two police officers and no sign of any Confederacy announcements either. Looking round as they ate Liz commented that there was a new face at the Zamoyski's table together with a young child that neither of them recognised. There had obviously been someone staying with them overnight. That put eight of them altogether round their table, including the high chair for the infant.

When they had finished eating they cleared their table, dumping their trays into a recycler. Liz looked significantly at John over that. Yet more Confederacy technology casually deployed. The black woman, Anne, told them that there would be an announcement once everyone had finished eating, so they settled down to wait.

The door at the end opened and two people in grey uniforms walked in, followed by ten green giants; Confederacy Marines. Liz and John looked at each other and smiled. They had been right about the extraction.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen. I am Sub-Decurion van Vliet of the Confederacy Civil Service and I'm pleased to welcome you all to Copernicus Station on the Moon."

John was anticipating an explosion from Jim, but one of the Marines had made a beeline for his table and was doing a very good job of looming menacingly over him. It's not difficult to loom when you're two metres tall.

Waiting for the initial ripples of surprise to die down the Sub-Decurion went on. "Those of you who wish to be returned to Earth will be offered a free medical check, some financial compensation for your time and trouble and be back home later today. Those of you who have volunteered for Confederacy service have been extracted. Those of you who wish to try for concubine status, and who meet our criteria, will soon be given your opportunity within this group and later within the larger pool of people in Copernicus Station." Seeing that some women were starting to strip he hastily interjected, "There is no need to disrobe now. Please everyone remain dressed for the moment." That resulted in a few red faces for those who had progressed the furthest. "Lastly, would Deborah Zamoyski please identify herself."

The younger Zamoyski girl raised her hand and the Sub-Decurion's companion in grey moved quickly to talk to her.

"I will shortly ask all Confederacy volunteers to come and see me, so please get your CAP cards ready if you have them. The rest of you need to think about the decision you have to make as to whether you go back to Earth or you stay here as a concubine. Every eligible adult of fourteen or over makes his or her own decision. Nobody can decide for any other adult. You can discuss it of course, but please do so quietly." He reeled off the list of volunteers, including John and Liz. It was longer than they had expected from just eleven families.

When they came up to see the Sub-Decurion they could see that he was the 'police officer' from yesterday. He took their CAP cards and confirmed that John's mild hypertension was their only immediate medical problem. "Mr. Romirov, you have previously indicated an interest in Keren Savary as a concubine. She is currently available and staying here with a Colin Savary. I suggest that you ask the AI in your apartment to set up a meeting."

Keren's Diary

We've been extracted! We're on the Moon. Actually we're in the Moon 'cos I think we're underground. That whole 'Involving the Families' thing at daddy's work was a setup. They extracted all of us. Everyone. We turned up on Friday afternoon ready for a week's holiday (I even lost six pounds!!) and we ended up on the Moon. No John though, so I still have to find a sponsor. That sucks. No Deb either, and I'm really really going to miss her. At least between John and Liz I already know how to do a lot of the stuff they're showing us in concubine class. I'm a star pupil!! Me! We still have to do cookery though, Liz was right about that. Vegetables. Yuck!

I took my CAP test. Only 5.5, so I'm better than average but not by enough. Oh well, it was what I had been expecting. The dork already had a 5.0 so at least I beat him. I got a 6.2 on mothering so I'm good at that. I'm sorry John won't see it; he would have liked that part. (I got a 6.5 at sex! Wheee! I'm a slut!) Those were my two best sub-scores though. No I'm NOT going to tell you the others. They did offer me the option of going back to Earth, but what for? Getting picked up even once is lucky. I'm not that stupid. Fat (less 6 pounds!), but not stupid.

I have to go everywhere naked, I can't even wear one of those ugly grey things that dork brother and mum have to wear. I did think about teasing Kenny for wearing a dress, but the look he gave me put me off. Now that we aren't being so nasty to each other I don't want to start things off again. He hasn't actually teased me about being naked in public, and he did say I looked slimmer (less fat you really meant dorkman) after my diet. I'm much slimmer than some of the women round here though. Gross!

I haven't fucked anyone here yet. No John of course. Dad hasn't shown any interest and Kenny and I seem to have this silent agreement to avoid the subject so I shan't ask him. Would I ever get that desperate? Nobody has asked to test drive me yet. (boo hoo) Talking to people in the canteen, a couple of the prettier girls have been asked but boys always look at the babes (or their tits!) first. I think one of the mothers has been picked as well. That makes sense, Liz did go on about childcare. Hey! What about me! I can babysit with the best of them!! Motherhood 6.2, that's me. All I've had in my puss so far is my fingers and a dildo in class. School is VERY different here. More like Liz and John's school!!! But without John. (sad)

I did get a turn in one of their medical thingies. Blink and you missed it. No, I didn't magically lose weight but I do feel better and I did get this collar thing. They fixed my old acne scars and my hair is looking better as well. Mum said they also fixed some incipient diabetes but you can't see that. Once I get a sponsor he'll be able to make me look like a hot babe!

I miss Deb. (sniff) At least I still have my diary.


As they came back to their apartment John and Liz noticed that the previous piece of paper had been replaced by a permanent number eleven on the door. "I don't remember seeing a computer terminal to contact this AI of theirs," Liz said as they entered.

A new voice announced its presence, "I have a fully functional voice interface Elizabeth Romirov."

They both jumped. After a moment Liz replied, "And very effective it is too. You can call me Liz."

"Very well Liz. John Romirov you have a booking for medical in just under two and a half hours. I understand that you may wish to set up a meeting with Ensign Colin Savary to discuss the unassigned concubine Keren Savary."

"Just call me John," he said. Can you put me through to Colin, and has Keren been CAP tested yet?"

"Yes John. Colin Savary is in a meeting and is not scheduled to be available for about fifteen minutes. I have left a message that you wish to contact him. Keren has been tested. Her scores are displayed now."

A section of wall in front of John lit up with figures. This AI could obviously anticipate. It was far more sophisticated even than the Confederacy enhanced computers he was used to working with back on Earth. Examining the display, he was pleased to see her motherhood potential sub-score and not at all surprised at her sex sub-score.

Keren's Diary

John's here! We're all off to see him and Liz in ten minutes so I have to rush. John's here!!!


John greeted Colin and his family at the door. "Hello everyone, go right on through. Liz is in the living room. In a uniform now Colin?"

"Yes, I'm part of Marines weapons research doing pretty much what I did back on Earth, small arms."

Keren waited till last and gave John a big hug and a kiss. "I'm so glad you got picked up," she told him. They followed the others, holding hands. He wondered at her being nude, and her collar, but didn't comment. He recognised that the plain grey shifts that Kenny and Marie wore would be standard issue concubine clothing. That made sense.

Once the social niceties were done and everyone had their tea or coffee, John turned to the first business, "Hal, how do we do this?"

The AI responded, "It is sufficient to speak clearly to indicate your intentions and I can record everything. I assume that you wish to claim Keren Savary as your concubine."

"Correct."

"Keren Savary?"

She responded eagerly, "Yes. I want to be John's concubine."

"So recorded. You are now assigned as concubine to John Romirov."

Keren squealed and kissed John again. "Thanks so much John. I wasn't looking forward to trying to find another sponsor."

Marie was crying, but then the mother of the bride is allowed to cry at weddings. Not quite a wedding, but close enough. Colin had picked up on what John had said earlier, "You call your AI Hal?"

"You know what I'm like with old movies. How could I call it anything else?"

"True. We just call ours 'AI' which is kinda boring."

Liz looked at John. "Shall I tell him?" When John nodded, she turned to their friend. "Colin, we have a small confession to make. Back after Keren's birthday, when you came to talk to us, we left you with a false impression."

Colin looked worried. "Am I going to like this?"

"Yes, I think so. You asked to see John's CAP card. You didn't ask to see mine."

"My God! You're a sponsor as well Liz?"

"CAP seven point six. I get four, and I need a stud." She glanced at Kenny. "If I took Kenny then you could pick someone else. I've already tested Kenny and I like him. He knows me as well. Can we do a deal?"

Kenny burst out, "Liz! That's a real surprise. I had no idea. So that's why you and John were so keen to train me as well as Keren."

"Guilty as charged," Liz said, "We deliberately kept my score quiet. Only John really knew."

Colin looked questioningly at his son. "Ermm, well dad, I'm real grateful that you took me on, but if I stay with you and mum then it's only ever going be Rosie Palm for me, isn't it? With Liz I get her and three others. I know I get on fine with Liz, and with John, so I don't really have a choice. I'm hardly likely to get a better offer am I?"

Colin nodded, "It would seem to be the best thing for you." Marie nodded silently through her tears.

Hal broke in. "Ensign Savary, do you release your concubine Kenneth."

"Yes."

"Elizabeth Romirov do you accept the concubine Kenneth Savary?"

"Yes."

"Kenneth Sava..."

"I accept Hal." Kenny was as eager as Keren.

"So recorded."

They would all have liked to stay and celebrate but Colin had to get back for another of his meetings. There were a lot of things to be organised in the week they had before some of their people returned to Earth after their 'holiday'. As Colin explained it, the company was splitting with part remaining on Earth and part being evacuated to the diaspora. They were developing small arms for use against the Sa'arm which would be useful in both places. The people staying behind had been given some additional, albeit obsolete, information from Confederacy archives and everyone was working hard on integrating the new data before Sunday when the Earthside team would go back.

When it was just the four of them Liz asked, "Kenny, why are you wearing that awful grey thing like the one your mother had on? And what's with the collars you both have?"

"Liz, if it's OK with you, now that I'm away from home I would prefer to be called Ken."

"Sure Ken, that's fine. Hal, did you get that?"

"Yes Liz."

Ken explained, "Well, we got these collars in medical. They let us talk with the AIs, open doors for us and help guide us around. We don't have the internal AI links that you sponsors have so we need them to talk with the AIs when we're in a crowd. This base is huge and it's easy to get lost. Didn't you get the briefing where this was all explained?"

"We were extracted late last night and contacted your dad straight after breakfast. We haven't had that briefing yet."

"Well, these grey shifts are for accepted concubines, it shows we belong to someone already. Unaccepted concubines are naked, like Keren. Sponsors wear uniforms mostly or sometimes ordinary clothes like you. Dad only got his uniform on Sunday though we got here on Friday. Dependant kids are in their normal clothes. The people going back to Earth get red armbands so you can tell they aren't sponsors. With so many people around you need a way to tell who's who. Like when you go looking for three more concubines Liz, you'll only be able to pick from the naked ones."

"Hal, why didn't we get this briefing?" asked John.

"The orientation briefing is due shortly in the main hall. A standard shift for concubine Keren is available in the replicator in the master bedroom."

About five seconds after they entered the sports hall Keren screamed.

Keren's Diary

DEB!!! They picked up Deb!! Thankyou God. Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou. I'm sure I gave everyone a heart attack when I saw her (I was just a little bit noisy, like 1000 deci-whatevers). It wasn't just John that got picked up, it was the whole building! Everyone! Even Jim!!! He looked mad as hell, but they had one of those HUGE marines hovering nearby so he didn't say a word. I'll have to ask Deb if she's seen one of their cocks yet. Are their dicks really as big as she said they were? I've seen a few Marines of course, but not their dicks. We didn't get much of a chance to talk as the briefing started just after I got there. Boring! I'd heard it all before, but I had to sit quietly because Deb hadn't and she needed to listen. After the briefing she told me she'd been tested. She got a 6.1 so I'm jealous. She was always smarter than me anyway. I bet I beat her on sex though. She doesn't do much, just listens to me gabbling on about what I get up to (which is enough for both of us!!) She's probably still a virgin!! Her family is Catholic and all. I know she's kissed some boys but I think that's all. She kissed me a few times as well but that was years ago -- before I discovered that boys could kiss too! (LOL)

They had me and Ken stand up for a show and tell about concubines. There were only three of us in these boring smocks there. Doesn't the Confederacy have any fashion sense?!? Even all those uniforms get pretty dull after a while.

Dork brother wants to be called Ken, not Kenny. I suppose that makes him Kendork or Dorkken (sounds like a couple of Anime characters). Ken or Kenny, he's still a dork. But not as dorky as he used to be. Oh shit! Now we both belong to John and Liz they could make us do it again. I'm going to have to find John a second concubine quickly, and Ken is going to have to find three for Liz. The more of us there are the less chance they'll make me bonk Dorkken again. I think we might have to get together to pick out some likely prospects for them.

Deb!!! She's just SO right for John. I'll tell him as soon as I can. He can pick Deb. Brilliant idea Keren, even if I say so myself. (grin)


Sub-Decurion van Vliet gave the briefing, which included the part about collars and clothes that Ken had explained. John could see that Jim was wearing a red armband; no surprise there. There were some others as well, mostly men. He also covered the standard stuff that John already knew. When he got to the part about concubines he had Ken, Keren and another woman stand up to show everyone their smocks and collars.

The Sub-Decurion also outlined how they would pick concubines. Today sponsors would get a chance to have their pre-packs extracted if possible. Then from tomorrow they would pick within the group extracted from their building and later any unclaimed concubines would be put into a general pool and sponsors with spare slots would get access to the pool as well. That gave people who knew each other a chance to get together before having to deal with a lot of total strangers in the general pool. There weren't any more dependants to extract; one kid had been on an overnight with a friend and he was now here, together with his former hosts. They had all been picked up after breakfast.

After the briefing finished John let Keren go over and talk some more to her friend Deb, Deborah Zamoyski.

The second Civil Service person came over to their table talk to them. She turned out, not unexpectedly, to be the female 'police officer' from the extraction, more correctly Signifer Julia Brooks. She explained that since they were both sponsors they would normally have been be assigned a second apartment. The plan had been that once people had been returned to Earth they would be allocated one of the freed apartments. The problem was that more people than expected had decided to stay and there was also the new family extracted with the dependent child.

"That means that we can't assign you two whole apartments," Julia explained. "We'll move some walls to give you more space but it won't be as much as we'd planned."

"That's not a big problem, we're happier staying together anyway," Liz said.

"Staying together here in Copernicus Base isn't a problem. Do you both want to be deployed together once you get out to the colonies as well?" Julia asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.