Meet the Author - Cover

Meet the Author

Copyright© 2010 by John Smith

Chapter 14

Tim was having a difficult time. A 'hard' time sounds so cliché, but in reality that was a better fit. Tim was realizing, is one thing to understand mentally what is appropriate and quite another to make that work. Being the first in the back seat and having five girls cram themselves back there too! Mental went right out the window. He couldn't move, but some parts of him were very grateful about that. His left arm was pressed between Alisa, sitting on his lap; Pam, to the left of him; and Meg, who was sitting/laying across those two girls. His arm had been almost tugged into that position, then bent at the elbow by Meg. Now it was resting across the front of Alisa, his hand forced into the depression between her breasts. The best part was that he had nothing to do with it!

As they drove off, Alisa turned and whispered, "I can tell you like this."

Cyn hit one of the speed bumps a little faster than she should have with this many people in the car.

Alisa's eyes widened and Meg laughed. She couldn't have helped but overhear what Alisa had said to Tim.

"Bet you can really tell how much, now, Alisa."

Jen tried to turn and look in the back seat, but she couldn't see her sister, or Tim, who were both behind her and blushing.

"What are you talking about, Meg?"

"Just say'n that Tim has eyes," the Meg turned and whispered to Alisa, "and something else," then back to Jen finishing up with, "for your sister. I think she likes it."

Jen just laughed and replied, "You're always causing trouble, Meg!"

Tim was sort of grateful that it took some time, as well as the jostling he got, as everyone extracted themselves from his sisters car. An elbow in the side, and a hand pressed painfully down on his leg, took his mind from where it had been. By the time he exited, his hands didn't need to cover the bulge that had been there the entire ride to the drive-in.

Alisa, though, took the initiative and grabbed his hand. He didn't notice the amused look on Cyn or her friends as Alisa pulled him inside.

Jen looked at Cyn and asked, "Did I really say I needed to introduce the two of them?"

The others just laughed and went inside.

As soon as the girls walked in, Cyn tensed up.

It was like he had been waiting, stepping next to her.

"I see you decided to come back for more. This ain't the school, and no one can tell me what the fuck I can say."

"Really?" I said.

The boy turned and looked at me, "Who the fuck are you?"

"I happen to be Cyn's boyfriend."

I could see he was sizing me up. I didn't know if that was to see if he could take me, or what.

"A bit old for her, ain't you? Why don't you just fuck off and I can have a little 'sin' for myself."

I smiled, and I'm sure that angered him.

"I think you have it all wrong," I replied. "Young women like guys that use their brains, and don't have to say 'fuck' in every sentence. If that's the best you can do, may I suggest you try over at that table?" I added, pointing to a table full of girls that looked to be about twelve years old. "I think your choice of words might impress them. You might even get lucky!"

"Fuck you, asshole. I ain't no pervert."

"Really?" I said, taunting him. "Thinking that you have a right to a girl, because you think you're big and tough, and can talk like you were still in elementary school? That makes you a pervert, in my book."

He didn't hesitate. He started to throw a punch. I could see his look of surprise when his arm was grabbed. Then we watched as he was taken to the floor. His hands were pulled behind his back, and cuffs were put on.

The second officer watched as his partner led the offender off to the car.

"Don't you think you overdid it a bit?" the officer asked.

"I just told him the truth. For some reason, he didn't like it," I replied.

"I'll need you down at the station for a statement. I'm assuming you're going to be pressing charges?"

"Yes, and I'll bring Cyn along with me. He first accosted her. I just got in his way."

The officer shook his head and walked out.

All of a sudden I was surrounded by girls, all talking a mile a minute.

Cyn raised her hands and waved them to get the others to quiet down.

"You called the police?" she asked in an accusing voice.

I knew she thought that I had set this up, again, and she didn't like it.

"Yep, I did. I also was here long before you. I think it took a while to get everyone in that car," I said as I shook my head.

A few of the girls giggled.

I went on, "So I saw him come in before you arrived. Apparently he saw your car and heard you were coming here. The way he was talking suggested I do something, so I called the police."

"And they got here just in time? Convenient," Cyn said, still a bit steamed.

"Your brother called, too," Alisa said, as she held onto Tim's arm. "He told them it was urgent."

Cyn looked at me, and then her brother.

"What am I supposed to do with you?" she said to me.

"How about introduce me to your friends?"

Cyn made an exaggerated eye roll, moving her head along with it. The girls laughed as they introduced themselves. Some of them hammed it up pretty good. Cyn might have been a bit pissed at some of their remarks to me; but as it was done openly, and in front of everyone. The intent could only be thought of as a joke, thank God!


As we walked out of the drive-in, almost an hour later, Cyn asked, "My mom have the kids?"

I smiled and said, "Yeah. She thought this was kind of cute. I'm sure she'll want a full report."

"So, she doesn't know when you or I'll be back home?"

"Well ... not exactly. Why?"

Cyn bit her bottom lip and looked up at me, slowly like. Damn, that was a sexy look!

"What would happen if we parked down the street and walked home?"

All right, I was a bit slow with this one. Yes, I did ask, "Why?"

Cyn was a bit exasperated that she had to explain. She was embarrassed suggesting it in the first place and now? Now she had to tell me why? She shook her head.

"Brad, if we didn't drive up, she wouldn't know we were home."

The light went off in my head. But that took all the electrical current that ran any other bodily function.

"Oh."

That's all I could get out.

At least Cyn thought I was funny at this point. She giggled.

Then reality hit the ugly wall. Tim walked out and asked, "Are we going?"

I could see Cyn wince. She'd forgotten.

"Yeah, I guess so," she said in resignation.

"Can ... uh..."

"What?" Cyn asked her brother, just a bit peeved as he had just ruined her plans.

Tim rushed the sentence, trying to get it all out, before he lost his nerve.

"Can Alisa come back with us?"

Cyn looked at me, wide eyed. She blinked a couple of times, then turned to look at her brother. Did she really hear him? She saw immediately the look of vulnerability. He was scared. She sighed.

"Sure. Oh, how's she getting home then?"

Tim sort of grimaced and grinned, almost at the same time.

"Do you think you could give her a ride?"

Cyn's lips twitched, and then she couldn't help but smile.

"Sure," she said. Then she added, after a little pause, "But you know I'll be talking with her the whole way."

Tim looked visibility pale at that. Alisa walked though the door and took hold of his arm. He looked at his sister and just nodded. Cyn and I looked at each other. The boy was smitten, but what could we say?


It was rather comical. I don't even think Teri acknowledged her daughter who walked out the door with me and my two. Teri's attention was on her youngest. He had a girl over! The last time that had happened was when he was in the second grade. Tammy. Tammy and Timmy. She remembered how she even sing-songed that. The other boys in the neighborhood teased him unmercifully.

Teri knew her son liked girls, but after Tammy, there had been no mention of one. No crushes, no girlfriends, nothing. Now. Now! Here was a girl, and when you looked at the two of them ... Jane knew it would be hard to control herself from saying something cute. She didn't want Tim to back away again, and hide that part of his life. What Teri didn't know was that Tammy had only been a friend. Everyone had teased them that it was something more than it ever was. Teri also didn't know that Tim had been petrified of girls. Only recently, with Cyn's help, had he felt comfortable enough to get close to one.

She left them in the living room, as she went into the kitchen to make a call. Teri was reaching for the phone when she heard a noise. Turning she saw Alisa.

"Hi," the girl said, seeing that she'd startled Tim's mother.

"Oh! I didn't hear you follow me in here."

"I told Tim I needed to call my mom," she rolled her eyes and giggled as she patted her hip pocket with the edge of what looked like a cell phone sticking out. "Boys can be so clueless at times. I really wanted to talk with you."

"Oh?"

"Can Tim and I take a walk? I know he has some homework, and so do I. Can't stay too long, but..."

"You want to walk over to the park where you can make out," Teri said, finishing up what the girl was having a hard time getting out.

Alisa turned a little red, but nodded.

"I do have a daughter, and I'm not that old. I do know about these things."

"Ahhh..." Alisa stammered out.

"How long do you think it will take for Tim to see the light?" Teri asked with a little smile on her face.

The blush was in full force at this point, but Alisa answered, "We won't be gone more than a half an hour."

"Have fun," Teri said, then in a 'mom' voice added, "but not too much fun."

Alisa was out of the kitchen in a flash. Teri heard the front door close, moments later.

She smiled, and then thought, 'I wonder why that didn't bother me.' Then she added, 'I wonder if reading those stories has anything to do with it?' Then she further added, 'I wonder what Cynthia and Brad are up to. I don't even think I said a word to either of them when they came in, and she got her car back!'

The original call was going to be to her husband. She didn't want him showing up from work early, as he might do every so often, and say something stupid to their son and his new girlfriend. But now, when she picked up the phone, she called across the street. She wanted to talk with her daughter.


I got into the house, set Brian down in his playpen, and then slapped my forehead.

"What?" Cyn asked.

"We were supposed to go down to the police station. I'm going to need to give them a call."

Cyn's eyes went wide with fear.

"Don't worry. If it was that urgent, he would have made us go with him," I told her, hoping it was true.

It took a few minutes. I'd failed to get any information from the officers, so I didn't know their names. Once I got to the right people, I was able to explain, and then get answers. They weren't happy that there was a delay. We needed to get down there.

I had just hung up the phone, when it rang. I picked it up before the ringing stopped, then called for Cyn.

As she was talking to her mother, I changed things in the diaper bags, and asked Cyn to see if her mom could watch the kids again.

Cyn just smiled at me, so I figured that had already been brought up. As soon as she hung up, she grinned.

"I need to run over to the park, and get the two love birds. Tim can babysit while we're gone. He owes me, and we need to take Alisa home on our way."

"Sure."

Cyn was out the door quicker than I'd ever seen her go. I knew what she was doing. She wanted to sneak up on her brother, and find out what he was up to. Aren't sisters wonderful? Mine did the same sort of things to me.


As soon as Cyn was at the edge of the park, she couldn't believe it. How was she going to sneak up on them when they were right out in the open? It looked like they stopped at the first bench they found! There was also no question what they were doing. Their heads and hands were entwined. They would be very educational for any younger children who wandered over.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.