The Christmas Intruder

by Dreamwalker

Copyright© 2010 by Dreamwalker

Fantasy Sex Story: “Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring not even a mouse.” Well, in her house, Kandy was the only one stirring.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   First   Oral Sex   Petting   .

"Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring not even a mouse." Well, in her house, Kandy was the only one stirring. She was wide-awake because of back pain and trying to ignore it by surfing online. Her two dogs and her husband Mathew were sound asleep down the hall.

Christmas Eve is a time to spend with family, however this year; due to the economy they'd spend it by themselves. The plans were to make the best of things, sleep late, and have the traditional holiday meal.

She smirked when she remembered her husband's remark, "Honey, this meal is guaranteed to spice up our life and expand our waistlines."

She blushed, frowned and replied, "For your information, my waistline doesn't need any more expansion, it need more reduction."

She logged off the computer and went to sit in the living room and watch the twinkling lights of their festive Christmas tree, and the decorations placed around the room. All of it usually cheered her up.

After an hour or so she frowned and grumbled, "Why am I feeling so blue right now?"

Maybe it was because, up until this year, they'd spent this time of year with the kids. The house was always full of children's laughter, great food, homemade candy, a variety of gifts, and the harmonious sounds of Christmas carols serenading through the air.

She placed her head in her hands and whispered, "Baahumbug! I need something special to happen to me, to rekindle my joyous Christmas spirit." She giggled and smirked, "Like that's going to happen."

She decided to head into the kitchen and see what was good to eat in the refrigerator. Once there, she spotted some eggnog made with rum, poured a cup, and then grabbed the rum and added a bit more to the mix. After all maybe it would warm up her spirit.

She waltzed back into the living room, over to the sofa, and pulled back the curtain to see if it was snowing yet. All she could see was Jack Frost's handiwork covering the windows, making the streetlight glow with a refracted halo. After scraping some of the ice away she could see big puffy snowflakes coming down. There was about an inch on the ground, its pristine whiteness was enchanting. The many colored lights of the neighborhood reflected against the snow in a holiday spectrum of colors. For a moment she forgot about being depressed this Christmas Eve.

She finished the eggnog and decided to go back to bed. She soon fell asleep, probably due to the liquor.

All of a sudden she was awakened by a something, not sure what it was, she listened closely, and it appeared to be a sound coming from the den. Since she was still groggy, she thought it might be the dogs chasing one of their toys across the floor. Then she froze, because they were in the kennel and their toys were in another room. She wanted to wake up her husband and make him go check things out but knew the only thing that could do that was a lightning strike.

She bit her lip, cursed under her breath, slithered out of bed, and put on her robe. She decided not to turn the bedside light on; because she was shaking so much with fear she might knock it off the table and onto the floor. With her beating heartbeat echoing in her ears like a base drum, she crept toward the bedroom door. Her toe found it first and she covered her mouth to stifle a scream, but nothing came out, she was too afraid to mutter anything.

She peaked around the door in attempt to see what the noise was and didn't see anything. She eased out, walking cautiously toward the den, shaking so much she thought she'd pass out with each step she took. About halfway through that room, she could see into the living room. To her surprise, there in front of the Christmas tree was an intruder.

She shook her head, because for a moment she thought she'd seen someone in a red Santa suit. Surely, this could not be, maybe the rum was playing tricks with her head. She decided to get a closer look and slowly crept towards the figure, thinking to herself; "If this is Santa, I want to make sure and see him eye-to-eye."

However the closer she got, the more puzzled she became. She noticed it was a jolly ole man; the curves were all in the wrong places.

She mustered her courage and asked, "Who in the hell are you? Isn't it supposed to be a jolly fat man who comes down the chimney and stands by my tree on Christmas Eve, as if I believed in such?"

The intruder screamed like a woman. "Oh my, you scared me!"

"I scared you? Lady this is my house!"

The woman asked, "Isn't this 410 Greenville rd, Brentwood Tennessee?"

Kandy was even more confused than before but answered, "Yes, why you asking?"

"I have strict orders from St. Nick himself to be here in your house under your tree tonight. I was just about to sit down when you scared the dickens out of me. Pull up a chair I will explain everything."

Her adrenaline was running crazy as her mind tried to find some rhyme or reason. With a sarcastic tone she said, "I didn't know he'd send Mrs. Claus [would - to] visit me tonight."

"I'm not Mrs. Claus; I'm one of Santa's helpers. He uses us because there's just too much for him to cover in one night. My name is Nicky."

Due to the fact she left her glasses next to the bed, she squinted at the clock. It was three a.m. "You're out kinda late aren't you? I thought Santa made his rounds at midnight."

"I'm late because some of the elves and I celebrated a bit too much after supper. I then lost your address, and caused Santa to leave the North Pole late. After all of that I finally arrived to your place."

She shook her head and blinked a few times. "Pinch me please I want to make sure you're not a dream."

The woman reached over, pinched her, and giggled. "I think I'm going to like you a lot."

"Ouch! What'd you do that for?"

"You asked me too, that's why."

Okay, she told herself, play along, this has to be a dream, after all hubby will never believe this, and there is no such thing as Santa Claus.

"Why are you here?"

"You're joking right, you have no idea who I am or why I'm here?"

"No, I was just thinking I had too much rum in my eggnog tonight."

"Do you remember what you wished for on Christmas Eve? If not let me refresh your memory, I need something special to happen to me, to rekindle my joyous Christmas spirit ... well here I am!"

With that remark Nicky walked over to Kandy, put her arms around her, and kissed her softly on the lips. "Merry Christmas Kandy. I'm yours until midnight, the day after Christmas. I can help you have a sexy, special holiday, in every way imaginable."

Kandy's legs felt like jello, [and her body - her body was] tingling with arousal, and she just stood there like a deer in the headlight. Sexy huh, now she couldn't wait to see what the woman meant by every way imaginable.

She thought that maybe she should wake her husband, then mumbled, "Hell no this is my dream."

"Nicky, your very pretty, especially that cute dimple in your chin, what do you have in mind."

Kandy observed the woman's eyes traveling up and down her body and licking her lips. "Are you sleepy? I'm not; in fact I'm bi-sexual and feeling kind of frisky. By the way, I noticed we about the same size, do you have something I can slip into that is more comfortable than this red outfit?"

The woman's sexy gaze and lustful words made Kandy's face turn a nice shade of Christmas red. She began to think of how much she'd enjoy disrobing Santa's helper, one piece of clothing at a time.

She scurried quietly to the bedroom to get a robe for her to put on. Hoping not to wake hubby after all, she was mine, and he could hear about it later.

"I hope you like blue; it matches your blonde hair and blue eyes."

Nicky smiled and began undressing right in front of her. When she unbuttoned her blouse and removed her bra, her hair cascaded down in ringlets across her shoulders.

Kandy noticed the woman's breasts were not as large as hers were, but already had long, hard, nipples, and wondered if that was because of the snow. Next Nicky winked and removed everything else and stood there nude for a moment.

"Kandy, do you like what you see?"

She stammered at first unsure of what to say then blurted out, "Yes, very much, you're gorgeous. I must admit however, I haven't had much experience with a woman."

"Don't worry about a thing honey; I'll take care of you. Now, drop that night gown honey, I want to see your sexy body now."

She stood up and without hesitation dropped her clothing too. For a while, both of them stood there staring at each other's bodies. Suddenly Kandy felt that Christmas was very merry again.

Nicky then seemed to be looking around the room. "You don't seem to have any mistletoe around here. One cannot have a holiday kiss without it."

At that moment she wished there was some right above them because Kandy wanted to kiss Nicky. "I forgot to buy some this year."

"Oh well sweetie, I don't really need it."

Nicky pulled Kandy close and their lips met. As their breasts touched she ran her fingers lightly down Kandy's back and it felt fantastic.

She caressed Nicky back mimicking the movements. Her whole body never felt so alive with passion. She didn't know what she was going to do, but didn't care.

"This is indeed a Merry Christmas Nicky."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.