Anita and the Voyeur - Cover

Anita and the Voyeur

by CanadianTease

Copyright© 2010 by CanadianTease

Erotica Sex Story: Spring vacation in a cottage at the beach, a gorgeous, voluptuous blond neighbor who's careless with the blinds - who could blame a horny young guy for trying to get a hot peek. When he's caught he suffers the kind of punishment Anita is so good at inflicting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Chris moved carefully and quietly through the darkness, around the edge of the dune fence that separated the small bungalow from the beach house he had been sharing with his friends. It had been a great vacation by the shore, and now that his buddies were gone he was feeling restless. The summer was winding down, and he had a few days left to himself, alone. The partying was over, and he was horny...

He had spotted the two girls when they had moved in a month ago - a cute, slim brunette with curly hair, and a blond. They were both pretty, but it was the blond who had invaded his thoughts and fantasies for the past month. She was incredibly beautiful and exciting - long legs, full hips, and large firm breasts that made his fingers flex involuntarily whenever he saw her, as he imagined caressing and squeezing them. She had deep blue eyes and full, sensuous lips that always seemed to be curled in a mocking smile. He had only spoken to her once or twice on the beach, just to say hello, but each time had left him weak and breathless. Her eyes were piercing and ironic, they penetrated and took his measure, they delved and found his lust and stirred it.

He was behind the house now, in total darkness save for the light that fell from the windows onto the sand and scrub grass. As he had guessed, the window in the middle was the bathroom. His heart leapt when he heard the sound of running water - someone was taking a shower. He hurried forward and crouched down under the window. It was open, and the shade was only half drawn. Cautiously, he rose and ventured a peek through the screen...

He hadn't been the only one to notice the two girls. They weren't on the beach very often, but when they were he noticed that there were always men walking by their towel, men with obvious erections bulging in their swimming trunks. And no wonder! Both girls wore the most tantalizing bikinis that barely covered their breasts and clung revealingly between their legs, and always seemed on the verge of falling off. They often took turns spreading lotion on each other, each girl lying on her stomach with her top undone while her friend slowly caressed her back with lotioned hands. When the blond lay this way, her ample breasts swelled to the side, and her friend made sure to include them as her hands passed down her body from shoulders to ankles, lingering to caress her flawless buttocks. Sitting up, she held the bikini top cupped to her breasts, as her friend refastened it behind her back. Chris was maddened by these scenes of erotic tease, and became consumed with an overwhelming desire to see her completely nude.

Now, with his friends gone, his need to see the blonde temptress next door undressed became irresistible. So tonight, after one beer too many, he decided to give in to temptation and play the peeping tom.

The bathroom was small, and the shower was only about four feet from the window. It had a semi-transparent sliding glass door of the sort that allowed light to pass through, but distorted the view so that you could almost, but not quite, see what was on the other side. But what Chris saw was enough to make his cock spring to attention - it was the blond who was in the shower; the color of her hair was unmistakable, and he could see the vague outlines of her voluptuous figure through the distorting glass as she lifted her arms and turned back and forth under the shower, washing her hair. At times she came very close to the translucent door, and he was able to make out the size and shape of her mouth-watering breasts, so high, so full, her nipples not quite discernible through the maddening distortion of the door. When she turned to the side he could see in profile a suggestion of the magnificent ass that he had drooled over so many times on the beach. The more he watched the more tantalized and frustrated he became. He pushed down his shorts and began to stroke his excited cock in anticipation of seeing her step out of the shower. Ohhhh, he needed this so much!

Inside, the girl turned off the faucets and squeezed the water out of her hair for a few moments. She looked down at herself and caressed her breasts, proud of the body she took such good care of, and which she knew excited men so much. She smiled, thinking of the teasing she and Lara had subjected the men on the beach to. She enjoyed doing that; she enjoyed it a lot. Sliding the shower door to the side, she stepped out and reached for a towel.

When Chris heard the water stop, he quickly got closer to the window, his cock in his hand. He looked furtively to the side, to make sure no one had noticed him at the back of the house, peeking through the window. When he looked back, he found himself looking straight into the eyes of the blond as she stood holding a towel in front of her.

"Son of a bitch! You bastard!" she screamed at him, as he dropped to the ground and scurried along the edge of the house, then back into the dunes, into the darkness. "Oh shit!" he muttered to himself. "I don't fucking believe this! Caught, I got mother-fucking caught! What the fuck am I going to do now?" He hid in the dunes, trying to figure out what to do next. He listened for signs of commotion, for screaming or yelling. He didn't know what he'd do if he heard sirens or saw flashing police lights!

After a while he crept back to his own house. Everything was quiet. "Huh!" he thought. "Did she just blow it off? God, I hope so! She prob'ly didn't recognize me anyways, she couldn't a seen who it was through the screen. That was close. Shit!"

He had another beer to calm himself down, and went to bed. For a long time he lay masturbating to the vision of the little bit he had been able to see, and the teasing images from the beach. "Ohhhh my god, those tits..."


He awoke late the next morning. In view of what had happened the night before, he decided to lay low for the day. He stuck around until he saw the girls next door head for the beach, then he drove into town and spent the day there. He took in a movie, then went home after a late dinner. It was dark next door when he arrived. He went inside and turned in right away.

About mid-morning the next day he became aware of voices and activity outside the house. He went to the window and looked out furtively.

The two girls from next door were getting into their car. The roof rack was piled high with their belongings, and they were waving good-bye to some other girls who were walking up the road on their way to the beach. The car backed out of the driveway, and set off down the road towards the highway.

As he watched the car disappear, Chris felt a vague disappointment. He was glad that nothing had come of the peeping-tom incident, but he was also still filled with an aching desire for that tantalizing blond. He went to the door and opened it, hoping to get another glimpse of her as she left.

As he opened the screen door, something that had been leaning against it fell to the side. Stepping outside, he saw that it was a small package wrapped in brown paper. The package bore the inscription "Hi, Neighbor!" in pencil.

Puzzled, he brought the package inside and opened it. It was an unmarked video tape. He ran to the door and looked out - no one was there, and the car carrying the girls was gone. He went back inside, and took the tape into the living room and put it in the VCR. Intensely curious, he settled back to watch.

When the initial static had ended and the picture burst into view, his jaw dropped - it was the blond! She was standing barefoot in what was probably the living room next door, wearing a very short, loose denim skirt and a white short-sleeved blouse. Red hair-ties gathered her hair into two ponytails, making her look very young. She was sucking on a lollipop.

"Hi! I'm Anita, your next door neighbor - but, then, you probably recognize me, don't you?" She smiled suggestively, and gave the lollipop a lick. "I'm making this tape because I'm, well, because I'm sorry that I sort of over-reacted the other night - you really startled me, guy! I don't usually act like such a scaredy, screechy girl."

As she spoke, she causally unbuttoned the top button of her blouse. She smiled and pursed her lips around the red lollipop, moving it in and out of her mouth a couple of times, all the while looking straight into the camera. Chris gulped. "So much for her not knowing who I was!" he thought. At the same time, he felt a stirring between his legs.

"Anyway, Lara and I decided to say Hi in this tape, to let you know there are no hard feelings. You know, Lara, right? She's my housemate - and now she's my camera girl! Come here, camera girl, and say hello!"

Anita walked forward and reached out, and the picture got jumbled and out of focus for a second as she took the camera. Then there was the other girl, the curly- haired brunette, waving at the camera. She was now holding the lollipop, trying to decide what to do with it.

"There's Lara! Wave, Lara! Say hi to 'Guy' - he likes looking at sexy little sluts!" Lara crossed her eyes and stuck out her tongue. Then she reached forward and took the camera back. When the picture settled down, there was Anita again.

"Lara, you're such a goofball! Isn't she a goofball? It's so much fun making home movies with her - she really brings out my good side..." As she said this she turned her back and stuck out her shapely ass provocatively, looking back over her shoulder with her hands on her hips. Then she turned front again and posed with her arms raised, clasping the back of her head. She turned in profile and stuck out her chest, emphasizing the size and contours of her large, high breasts. The camera shook, and Lara could be heard giggling. Anita broke out in a fit of laughing, covering her mouth to suppress her giggles. When she recovered her composure, she undid another button on her blouse.

"So, here we are in Anita and Lara's house - shall we give you a tour? Yes? Well, come on!" She started to turn, and the camera perspective changed, as Lara evidently crouched down near the floor, giving a clear view up Anita's skirt. "Why, Lara, you naughty girl!" Anita twirled around, revealing a momentary flash of white panties as her skirt flipped up. She licked her lips at the camera, then turned and proceeded to walk out of the room. "This way, sir!" she said, turning and walking backward, beckoning with her index finger. She undid another button.

"This is our kitchen, as you can see." The camera panned the room, lingering on the dirty dishes in the sink. "Never mind that, Lara," Anita said,"don't advertise that we're slobs!" She reached forward and pulled the camera back to her. "There - that's better!" She undid another button as she turned and walked through a door.

"Now, I'll bet this room looks familiar to you, guy..." They had entered the bathroom, with its shower and frustrating translucent door. She stepped into the shower and half-closed the door. "Peek-a- boo!" she laughed, as she looked out at him. "You didn't get to see much the other night, did you?" She looked straight into the camera with her impossibly blue eyes, and gave a little pout. "Aw, that's too bad!" Stepping out of the shower, she undid the last button on her blouse. She looked down at her open blouse, feigning surprise. "Oh my, look at what I've done! Now how did that happen? Well, since you wanted so badly to get a little peek..." Never taking her eyes from the camera, she slowly removed her blouse, revealing her full, voluptuous breasts, barely covered by a lacy white bra. The half-cups held her globes like two hands offering her up to his gaze, cut so low that they just missed exposing her nipples by a fraction of an inch. "You like?" she whispered. She reached behind her and opened another door. "C'mon in here," she said softly.

They were now in her bedroom. Most of the space was taken up by a large bed, which was covered with a light quilt decorated in a pattern of wild flowers. Two stuffed animals rested on the pillows. She turned and faced the camera, lightly running her fingertips over her swelling breasts.

"It was really very naughty of you to peek at me like that, you know. But I can't be too mad at you, guy. I mean, all you were after was a little something to get you hot, right? Just wanted a little peek?" As she spoke she slowly lifted her skirt until her panties were just barely visible, clinging tightly to her pussy. She let it drop after about half a second.

"Guys are always trying to get little peeks, I guess it's just in their nature. So why should I blame you? You just wanted to see something that would get your cock nice and hard. That's what you like, isn't it - getting your cock big and hard? Is it getting hard now, guy?"

Pouting into the camera, she lowered the zipper of her skirt, then slowly pushed it down over her hips. She smiled. "This what you were looking for?" she whispered. Her panties were lacy and very tight, sexy hip-huggers that clung to every curve. She turned to let him see her from the rear, see how the tight fabric stretched across her hips into the cleft between her firm cheeks. She looked back over her shoulder and smiled.

"Actually, I guess I should be flattered that you wanted so see me so badly," she said. "It's nice to know that a girl is appreciated. You appreciating me now, guy?" She climbed up onto the bed and sat leaning against the pillows. Her knees were bent, and she grasped her shins, holding her legs wide apart. The camera zoomed in for an extreme close-up between her legs. The crotch of her panties was pressed tightly into her pussy, clearly defining the shape of her vulva; the narrow strip of fabric was barely able to cover her lips, which were starting to peek out on the sides. The effect was tantalizing and, of course, a deliberate tease.

The camera zoomed out again. Anita's eyes were wide in little girl innocence as she gently caressed the inside of her creamy thighs. "So, you like this, guy? Am I giving you a hard-on?" She grinned and licked her lips lasciviously, and ran her hands over her body, squeezing and massaging her breasts, lightly brushing her pussy with her fingertips.

"Are you touching yourself, guy? Oooo, I hope so! I love to think about men getting so excited they just have to stroke their cocks, getting them so big and hard and aching. I know that's what you're doing now, guy - masturbating while you watch me, making your cock feel sooooo good. Does it feel good, guy? You really love it, don't you? I bet you wish I was doing it to you..."

She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around her knees; just the crotch of her white panties peeked out from between the bottoms of her thighs. Speaking softly, her voice took on a mock-conspiratorial tone.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.