Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah - Cover

Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Chapter 33

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Two beautiful high school juniors meet in a Pennsylvania small town. One sustains a continuous smile while the other sustains a frown. The odd friendship blossoms into true love. The beauty and power of these remarkable young women ends up not just ameliorating their lives, but many others whom they encounter over the next three or so years. MM isn't explicit. Neither is rape, though it's integral to the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First  

That evening, Melissa being a bit sore from Sorry's large appendage thoroughly filling her for hours the night before, she aided Sarah's pleasure when Sorry entered her true love from behind, doggy style, licking at the conjunction and rubbing Sarah's clit. Sarah enjoyed the fuck immensely, especially since she could bury her nose and mouth in Melissa's fragrant, succulent and responsive pussy. Everyone came, though Melissa's release arrived a few minutes later when Sorry and Sarah double teamed her, before Sarah slid off the sofa bed in the downstairs study and walked upstairs to join Nils and Vic.

Nils slept. Vic had been sleeping too, but seemed to set a proximity alarm for Sarah's arrival. Carefully removing his embracing arms as he spooned her after they passed out when he came for the last time that night in a sideways doggy style position, she stood and embraced Sarah, thoroughly kissing her. She whispered to her favorite woman, whom she loved perhaps more than she loved her husband, "Could you wash my back?"

"Of course," smiled Sarah and led Vic to the bathroom.

Sarah filled the tub while Vic relieved herself of waste, both liquid and solid. The beautiful blonde doll like model sniffled. "I'm going to miss you terribly my love. I cherish these brief moments more than anything. Am I being fair to Nils?"

"More than fair. You provide him with so much, not just your body and your womb and your love and devotion, but whatever he needs, whatever you can't provide in bed. Gabriella, the S & M escort still visits?"

Vic nodded. "Once a week, same time like clockwork. I shared it with her at the beginning, but found I couldn't perform with the reality she created and she prefers not to pleasure me, so I leave them to it. About once a month I crave a bit of dominance and bring out the crop and restraints."

"See? And now you cater to his homosexuality."

Vic chuckled. "That was a bit of a surprise. He confessed he had an affair at University with a young man, but only when he gazed at Joe and felt lust. I guess he feared I'd think less of him. Perhaps his touch of femininity that craved being penetrated helped to form his lovely, gentle nature."

"You love him, obviously. Need it be any less passionate than your love for me?"

"It is though, my love," she said, cleaning her butt and her pussy lips with tissues and flushing before stepping into the hot water. Despite opening her arms, Sarah preferred embracing and loving from behind to begin intimacy and carefully sat behind Vic. Vic leaned her head back, Sarah cradling it with her shoulder, and they kissed with forceful passion. Opening one eye, Sarah located the soap and began slicking up Vic's small firm breasts, larger since Saralissa's birth with thicker nipples. Vic moaned into Sarah's mouth.

Continuing to squeeze Vic's slippery breasts, Sarah slid fingers inside Vic's cunny, her thumb rubbing Vic's clit. Surprisingly quickly, Vic pressed back against Sarah, lifting her butt off the tub's bottom. Their mouths separated so Vic could release a tightened cry of pleasure, "Oh God!" her entire body undulating, orgasmic waves coursing through. For some reason, perhaps a pique of love for the loveliest creature she knew, a simple fingering caused one of the most intense moments of bliss Vic had ever experienced.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.