Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah - Cover

Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Chapter 25

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Two beautiful high school juniors meet in a Pennsylvania small town. One sustains a continuous smile while the other sustains a frown. The odd friendship blossoms into true love. The beauty and power of these remarkable young women ends up not just ameliorating their lives, but many others whom they encounter over the next three or so years. MM isn't explicit. Neither is rape, though it's integral to the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First  

Shaking her head, Sarah told Elliot, "Yes I can see her resemblance to Melissa, but Melissa never lies."

"What do you mean?" asked Elliot.

They had walked several blocks to arrive at Zelda's and found a line had formed to receive her guidance and touches. Instead of queuing up, they decided to sit across the street at a sidewalk café and sip coffee and cognac and eat pastries and watch Zelda perform through the window.

"She's probably good at it what with the popularity," Sarah explained, "but it's mercenary, and I can see the smug smile behind it."

"But we talked about using my curative powers in some sort of professional setting," said Melissa, sounding disappointed. "If I ever asked for payment, I may as well be a prostitute. 'Going my way, soldier? I can make you very happy, handsome.' I provide a service, but how can it be legitimate unless it has some sort of angle to it?"

"What's legitimate about a fake gypsy spiritualist?" asked Sarah.

"But she had so many correct guesses," said Elliot.

Sarah shook her head. "It's a con, Elliot. She generalizes. Her skill has to do with her sensitivity. She observes your presence, the way you dress, your confidence, how you talk, whatever she can glean. And she watches how you respond to her guesses and steers things towards specifics."

"That actually makes sense," said Sophie. "You said she likes to interview her clients when she gets a bad reading. Perhaps what she meant was she needs to find a way out of a dark corner the client presents, and getting to know the person creates the path. The more she observes, the more she learns, the more specific she can be."

"But she called Melissa my angel. How could she know that?" Elliot asked.

"Maybe you said something to Sorry," Sarah suggested. "Maybe you referred to him as an angel."

"Maybe. I don't remember," Elliot shrugged. "I don't know why I'm defending her actually," Elliot chuckled. "Maybe she did hoodwink me. She cut right through my skepticism."

Sarah smirked. "She seduced you, Elliot. She disarmed you so she could get that double penetration with Sorry's big cock in her cunt and your more manageable one in her ass."

"I have no complaints," said Elliot. "I guess I missed you, Melissa, and she turned out to be a most talented replacement. She must work on her klieg muscles."

"I want to talk to her," said Melissa looking at Sarah. "And I want you there with me. I want you to penetrate her defenses and open her up so she reveals her talents. You said she's good, and Elliot said she's a great fuck. I could learn from her."

"But not to become her," said Sarah.

"No, not the mystical mumbo jumbo, but what's at its roots. The touching part intrigues me, that she has this spiritual angle. You've taught me massage. And when you lay hands on me as she would call it, I feel the healing power. Maybe she has insights about that."

"What are you thinking?" asked Sarah.

"Holistic medicine with a psychological bent, and sexual too I guess, but of course that's problematic. There's a sort of legitimate wing of medicine dating back a hundred years or so, mostly in the Midwest that actually has schools training people to use holistic medicine. The chiropractic practice actually came from that to some extent."

Sophie shook her head. "You two amaze me. So young and yet such old souls."

"It's nothing really," Melissa shrugged. "Sarah suggested I contemplate my weird aptitude for improving lives. I figured I'm just a slut who found out all those lonely nerds really appreciate a good fuck for once in their lives, and it makes for some incredible sex. But Sarah insisted I have a gift. So I've spent a lot of time searching the internet and found alternative practices, knowing whatever I do using my odd talent, whatever it is, it will definitely be alternative."

The others chuckled. She giggled.

"You should ask Vic about..." Sarah began before her cell phone chimed distinctively. "Speak of the devil. Hi Doll. Where are you?"

"Being lazy with my love," Vic responded. "You?"

"At a café in Paris with Mel, Sophie and Elliot. How's Nils?"

"Scrumptious. He misses his girls enough to see you in New York."

"Really? Cool."

"I bugged him about it, but it turns out he wanted to surprise me. It's business, so it's a write off of course."

They giggled. Nils truly was Dutch. Then the implication struck Sarah like a hammer. She glared at Sophie. She asked Vic, "Does that mean Fils has a runway show?"

"You didn't know?"

"Lingerie?"

"Shit."

"Are you in it?"

"I'm not blowsy enough for American taste, Sarah. They like tits and ass."

"Just a second." Sarah held her finger over the bottom of her phone. "Sophie, when were you going to tell me about the lingerie show?"

"I..." Sophie stuttered. "Simon wanted it exclusive to Paris but Frederick, Roger and I guess I convinced him otherwise. We had quite an effort shoehorning it into the week. We wanted the push on American soil."

"Grrr," Sarah grumbled.

"I'll accompany you," Melissa offered.

"Thanks. Wait. I have another idea. Hey Vic, do you think I could have my own dresser?"

"It's unconventional, but I don't see why not. You just need to let the director and the backstage guard know to expect ... Oh I get it. Your cute little savior Tina."

"I'll call her," said Sarah. "It will be her honeymoon. I hope she won't mind working."

"I'm sure she'd love it. Ooh. Nils! Oh god."

Sarah giggled. "You two have fun."

"He's being ... oh ... delightfully rude. I love you. Mmm."

"I love you too."

"Nils ... ooh ... sends his love. Oh. Ah. See you soon."

"Can't wait."

"Me too. Oh fuck! Gotta go." Vic gasped out a giggle and ended the call.

"I'm sorry, Sarah," said Sophie. "I just couldn't..."

"I know. Just let me..." Sarah found Tina's name on her speed dial list and sent out the call.

It rang four times before Tina answered out of breath. "Sarah!"

"Hey cutie. Did I call at a bad time?"

"No. I had to rush to the phone. We got this big suite and I guess I dropped everything at the door. The wedding rehearsal made us horny."

They shared a giggle. "Where are you?" asked Sarah.

"A lovely villa in Tuscany owned by Guido's family. His ancestral home on his mother's side. They turned it into a lovely hotel. He claims it is far too aristocratic, but has no complaints about the plush bed. We stayed in it until you called."

"Sorry."

Tina giggled. "We need a break. He makes me too sore for my wedding night, maybe. I am happy you called."

"I ... uh ... I kind of need you, Tina."

"Really? How come?"

"You know how much I enjoy runway shows."

"You mean not at all?"

"I do like strutting on the catwalk, but backstage ... Anyway, I need a big favor."

"Of course."

"It means working during your honeymoon."

"You mean you want me to help with you backstage for Fashion Week? Fantastic!"

Sarah chuckled. "I'll take that as a yes. You're ... I really appreciate this."

"I like you Sarah. You are my friend. I am proud of this."

"Me too, Tina. Call me as soon as you get to New York."

"I will. Thank you. Bye lovely Sarah."

"Bye, cutie."

"Be right back," said Elliot as soon as Sarah's call finished. He hopped up from his seat and dashed across the street. A New Yorker, he timed the crossing perfectly using a brief lull in the traffic.

"Elliot!" yelled Melissa. "Wait!" She stood and watched the cars interfere.

From the others side of the street, Elliot yelled, "I'm just setting up a meeting."

Melissa scowled and Elliot laughed at its cuteness. Shrugging, he entered Zelda's lair.

Sitting with the others, Melissa cursed, "Merde, I wanted to see her expression when she saw me with Elliot for the first time after their fuck."

"You are jealous!" remarked Sarah in amazement.

"I am not!"

Sophie and Sarah chuckled. Sarah commented, "You're not good at lying."

"But I'm not really. More I'm mad at the succubus. He changed after he saw her. And she made a fool of him."

"Changed how?" asked Sophie.

"He looks at me differently. There's something missing, something incomplete. Maybe she is a succubus, but subtle at it and sucked in just a portion of his soul. And he looks ... I don't know ... haunted?"

"Oh my," said Sophie, glancing across the street. Zelda embraced Elliot tightly and they kissed.

"Merde," murmured Melissa. "I wish he waited for us. I wanted you there, too, Sarah. I wanted to triangulate her response. Three perspectives I guess."

Elliot had a goofy smile and a trace of dark red lipstick on his lips like dried blood. Melissa growled, noticing a smug face on the faux Gypsy. Their eyes met.

Elliot exited Zelda's. As they waited for Elliot to cross the street, Sarah suggested, "Let's get out of here."

"You two go on ahead," said Sophie. "I'll pay the bill. Just meet me at the corner."

Sarah and Melissa gruffly walked from the café without glancing back at Elliot. Elliot, puzzled, stopped and watched them. They didn't rush, so he walked to the corner and crossed at the light to meet them "What's wrong my love?"

"Nothing," Melissa grumbled.

Neither Elliot nor Sarah could help chuckling. "We're leaving tonight you silly girl. She has no chance at my heart." He tentatively pulled Melissa into his arms. She remained tight.

"I can smell her, Elliot." Taking another whiff she suddenly relaxed and giggled. "She actually smells good."

Relieved, Elliot informed her, "She wants to meet you. Really good business tempted her to stay open all day, but I tempted her to close for a couple hours and meet us at the hotel restaurant for supper before we pack and head to the airport."

"Tempted how?" asked Sarah, knowing the answer.

"Paying for the two hours and paying for a sumptuous meal."

Sarah nodded at the mercenary situation. Melissa understood as well, separating from Elliot and chuckling. "She is a bit of a whore. You never said if you paid extra for the fuck."

Elliot laughed. "That morning, she suggested I had enjoyed a long and most beneficial session. Paying her the full hourly rate for several hours pleased her. I noticed no shyness or regret. In fact pride describes best her acceptance of the twelve hundred euros."


After a long walk through Montmartre including visiting the famous Sacre-Coeur Basilica and a walk along the Seine and a visit to Notre Dame, the foursome headed to the hotel to finish packing. Running a little late and Elliot having a manservant packing his stuff, they decided to let Elliot meet Zelda alone for dinner and bring her upstairs afterwards.

Hearing laughter outside the hotel room door as Elliot unlocked it furthered Melissa's unease. Sarah stood with her in the middle of the elegant room and squeezed her hand reassuringly. Only the two of them awaited the meeting, Sophie busy with logistics for their departure.

Dressed in a lightweight red summer dress that showed lots of cleavage and legs and tightly revealed her curves, Zelda's smile on her pretty Semitic face dissolved. Meeting daggers from two beautiful and formidable women's eyes proved too much to defend against. "Melissa," she gulped, nodding at the young strawberry blonde. "And you must be Sarah."

"Take off your clothes, Zelda," Sarah demanded. "We haven't much time."

"Uhm," said Zelda.

"Elliot paid you," Sarah insisted, removing her white shirt and black slacks, leaving her in black panties. "Strip naked and lie on your tummy on the bed."

"I'm not a..." she stopped talking, finding no expressions defending her, including Elliot's. Shrugging, she pulled the dress over her head and lay on her stomach.

"I said naked," Sarah grumbled.

"Let me," said Melissa, tearing off her red panties and slapping her full bottom. "Move over, Zelda," she ordered while letting the hotel robe drop from her shoulders, leaving her naked as well. She lay beside Zelda.

'I guess the gypsy's a little thicker," Elliot critiqued.

Sarah slapped Zelda's ass and pinched it. She slapped and pinched Melissa's as well, but kissed the spot immediately afterward. Melissa giggled. She found the slap sexy, having had both Elliot and Sarah spank her in the build up to orgasms. "Slap me harder, my love," she said.

Both Elliot and Sarah played bongos on the four healthy and delicious buttocks. While Elliot continued reddening those cheeks, Sarah tested the reactions, sliding fingers into the two vaginas. Finding slipperiness in Melissa's, Zelda's remained dry. Sarah sucked the finger that had entered her love, "Yum. I believe Zelda may be a touch uncomfortable. Relax, Zelda."

Elliot ended the spankings and slid a finger into Melissa, rubbing the top edge. Melissa moaned. "Fuck me, my love."

Stripping naked as quickly as possible, Melissa watching him while turning onto her side, her fingers stimulating her clit, Elliot revealed his full erection when it bounced out from his boxers. "Did Zelda give you that?" asked Melissa.

"She helped," Elliot admitted. "But your delightful horny smell did the rest."

Crawling onto the bed, he raised Melissa's leg, rested it on his shoulder and guided his cock sideways inside the wet heat. "Mmm," they both murmured.

Meanwhile, while Zelda observed the beauty's face beside her, brown eyes meeting green, and watched the lust build in it, she felt Sarah's slick hands on her shoulders, palms pressing deep.

"Can you feel the healing force penetrating you?" asked Melissa. Elliot's thrusts remained slow and gentle, feeling pleasurable but not overpowering her.

"Yes," murmured Zelda. "She's good."

"Did you sense us, Zelda?" Melissa continued her inquiry. "Did you sense Sarah's healing power?"

"I haven't read you. You haven't touched the Tarot."

Melissa giggled and groaned. "Didn't Elliot give you enough information about her?"

"Enough?"

"To cue you in." After a pause to let that sink in Melissa asked, "What told you about Elliot and his success and his angel?"

"I saw it in the reading. Ooh." Sarah had caressed and squeezed her nipples perfectly. Resuming the back massage, Sarah worked her neck, relaxing her further.

"Please, Zelda. Tell us how you do it," murmured Melissa. "We'll be gone in an hour and no one will know."

"Tell us why you left Israel," whispered Sarah directly into her ear while fingers and palms delved into her muscles. Repeating when Zelda resisted, "Tell us. Tell us. Tell us."

Zelda suddenly sobbed. "The Mossad recruited me. Required to join the Army at eighteen, I discovered it to be quite rewarding. Surrounded by fellow recruits instead of being without a lot of friends my age in school, mostly older lovers I enjoyed since sixteen when I discovered my love of sex, I played a game with these young soldiers, a guessing game. From their accents and their demeanor and using questions that seemed innocuous and conversational I attempted to guess their history and got better at it. I seduced our sergeant and used my developing skills to ease some pain. A handsome Mossad agent visited and I caught his eyes. It seems the affair had threatened the sergeant's position, but the details made me someone of interest.

"I seduced the agent..."

"You didn't know?' asked Elliot.

"That he had been sent to be seduced? No. He's a rather deep fellow with plenty of misdirection in that depth. It turned out to be the best fuck of my life. And in his weakness after I gathered the information I needed to make guesses. Whether I guessed the truth or only what he wanted me to guess, I don't know. But I saw his surprise more than once. And we actually talked through a recent divorce and he seemed to soften his edge though not his penis." An attempted giggle failed. Sarah's skill had relaxed her too much.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.