Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah - Cover

Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Chapter 24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Two beautiful high school juniors meet in a Pennsylvania small town. One sustains a continuous smile while the other sustains a frown. The odd friendship blossoms into true love. The beauty and power of these remarkable young women ends up not just ameliorating their lives, but many others whom they encounter over the next three or so years. MM isn't explicit. Neither is rape, though it's integral to the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First  

That same night in the neighboring room of the hotel, Sophie and Sarah also talked a lot and made love, though the words and the deeds existed separately. Conversations remained mostly in the world of the pragmatic. Yet within these discussions lay desire and the tension caused by the possibility of separation from it.

Mostly they discussed work and school and the conflicts involved. They even brought Carrie, Sarah's contact at the agency, into the discussion via Sophie's cell phone on speaker, and worked with her on her day off. Carrie had no qualms about that, excited with Sarah and her rising star. Being the featured model for the new Fils line of lingerie, Sarah brought the agency substantial profit. From their arrival in Paris until the runway show, Sarah had been busy being photographed by a preeminent French fashion photographer for magazine ads and promotional literature. And achieving unexpected gigs in Milan and New York continued the trend. However, getting Sarah to expand on her success proved a frustration for the ambitious business woman.

"You know our agency thrives on developing young models like you," Carrie pointed out. "Among other things we deal with the problems of high school education. I'm sure Sophie sent you to us with that in mind."

"I just want to be a high school senior," said Sarah. "Maybe not a normal one. I guess I've never really been that. But I want to be with my friends, especially my best friend, and share my last year with them."

"I understand. But you said yourself you're not a typical high school senior. All I can say is damn right! You don't just have the potential to be great at this profession. You already proved your greatness. To ignore that ... It's a waste. You're so young and already have a taste of the riches available to you."

"But..."

"Listen Sarah. We can bring tutors into your life. One on one, you'll more than likely get a better education."

Sarah chuckled sourly. "I don't know how many of my colleagues started as young as me, but I have yet to see proof of their exceptional education. Perhaps like many in our less than mediocre public school system, they can manage to be propelled to graduation without needing any intelligence, or as little as possible."

"And you want these slackers to impinge on your learning?" Carrie asked. "You're as bright as they come. We can design your education accordingly; make it far more stimulating and rewarding than what you get in public school."

"But what about my friends? What about Melissa?"

"Sarah," said Sophie, her heart throbbing with hope, "maybe she could be with you with the tutors? I'm sure Elliot would help pay whatever extra that might entail."

"If that made you happy, honey, we could contract it in. And speaking of contracts..."

"Yes. Let's," said Sarah smugly. "I thought after three months, the two parties could decide if we continue working together."

"No Sarah. That would be most disadvantageous to us. We contracted to develop you. If we found you to be, let us say, a dead end, we would discontinue the relationship. But since you..."

"Shit," said Sarah. "Sophie?"

Sophie sighed. "E-mail it to me, Carrie."

"Fine. I'm not sure what the problem is though. We've worked together well, and our relationship has benefitted both of us."

"I like you, Carrie," said Sarah carefully. "In a way though, your professionalism and intelligence proved deceitful. My colleagues..."

Sophie interrupted. "What about the photographers and the runway directors? What about the technicians and even the designers you met? What about Victoria? What about me for that matter? And Elliot? Who cares about the faces and bodies you associate with? They're only a part of the world you're involved in. Fuck them and their petty concerns. Grow up, Sarah. You've never worked in an industry before. Every job has its silly politics and its less than stellar characters. You learn to live with that, my love. That's life."

Sarah contemplated what Sophie said. Meanwhile Carrie talked. "You see when you read the contract that you are obligated to take the assignments we find you. Like any job, you need a valid excuse not to accept the assignments. It's true that we will generate a new contract which I am willing to negotiate with you somewhat, but you are contractually bound by the original contract to move into the new one if you are accepted by us, which of course you are. It's basically a sort of graduation from development to full status as a model for the agency. It obligates you for a full year starting when the new contract is signed and for another year if things continue well for us. Like I said, we brought you to your position and intend on reaping the rewards as will you."

Tears streamed down Sarah's cheeks. Her head leaned against Sophie's shoulder and she whispered, "I was nearly raped in Milan."

Sophie tensed and shouted, "What?"

"What's going on?" asked Carrie.

"We'll meet with you Tuesday evening," said Sophie abruptly. "Bring a lawyer. I'll provide one for Sarah."

"You won't..."

"We'll figure it out, just not now. Send the contract and a basic version of the second one. Bye Carrie."

"But..." Carrie began when Sophie ended the call and hugged Sarah to her.

"Tell me, my love."

"This gloriously handsome narcissist initiates new models with his gloriously beautiful penis. Unfortunately, making matters worse, I got paired up with him and had to pretend to love him as we paraded down the runway together. His dense brain couldn't let penetrate my clear explanation that any loving between the two of us happened exclusively for the stage, and that otherwise I had absolutely no interest in him. He grabbed me at the first opportune moment and hid me in some room. If my cute little Italian angel hadn't rescued me, he would have succeeded."

"I'm sorry," Sophie murmured, hugging Sarah tighter as they sat.

"Let's go to bed," said Sarah, moving from Sophie's arms and taking her hand and standing her up. They removed their clothes in silence and crawled under the covers. Sophie lay on her back. Sarah leaned her head on her hand, lying on her side, her other hand caressing Sophie's torso.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.