Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Two beautiful high school juniors meet in a Pennsylvania small town. One sustains a continuous smile while the other sustains a frown. The odd friendship blossoms into true love. The beauty and power of these remarkable young women ends up not just ameliorating their lives, but many others whom they encounter over the next three or so years. MM isn't explicit. Neither is rape, though it's integral to the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First  

"Could I join you?" asked Sophie, sounding desperate.

Sarah arrived first at Charles De Gaulle Airport and waited for Melissa's plane from Barcelona to land. She called Sophie to check in on what had been happening and told her the plan to spend their last two days together exploring Paris when Sophie asked to accompany them.

"Of course," Sarah replied.

"Do you need to ask Melissa?"

"Sophie, would you like to just be with me? I'm sure Elliot would love to spend time with Sarah."

"I don't want to impose."

"I'm sorry, Sophie."

"Why should you be sorry?"

"You've been alone. I've been out adventuring and Mom and Jimmy left and..."

"Yes I've missed you, my lovely Sarah, but I kept myself entertained. I met old friends and ... I found Stephan."

"Really? That must have been weird."

Sophie quietly muttered, "Yes."

"I'm sorry," Sarah said again. "You should have called me."

"And ruin your fun? Besides, I'm all grown up. Why should I need the shoulder of a fucking seventeen year old?"

"Because you do?"

Sophie sighed, "Yes."

"Is Elliot around?"

"Let me check. Hold on."

A couple minutes later a groggy Elliot talked into Sophie's phone, "Hi Sarah. Having fun?"

"Definitely. Sounds like you have, too. Melissa misses you."

"I miss her. Where are you?"

"At Charles De Gaulle. I'm waiting for Melissa. She's coming in from Barcelona. Do you think you and Sophie could pick us up? We can take the Metro if it's a problem."

"I've been a bit of a slut, Sarah I'm ashamed to say."

"You know she won't mind that."

"But I mind. I need her just like Sophie needs you. We'll be there in ... forty-five minutes?"

"Perfect. You have the limo available?"

"Of course. It's another ridiculously expensive perk that we have it all two weeks. We'll be there. Do you want to talk to Sophie again? I need to clean myself up."

"Yes please."

"Hi," said Sophie.

"Let's have lunch, the four of us after we get rid of our bags, then we'll split up, okay?"

"You don't mind?"

"I want to be with you, Sophie. Just you. I'm going to be living with Melissa, remember?"

"Too well."

"It's not going to be a problem. I have a feeling I'm going to be in the city quite a bit."

Sarah felt relief hearing a smile in Sophie's reply. "I have the same feeling. See you soon."


In the limo, the four coupled up. The kisses exchanged by Melissa and Elliot contained a lot more heat. Sophie felt good just feeling Sarah's warmth. Neither had the libidos of their friends.

"Perhaps we should just let them be together," Sarah chuckled.

"I'm hungry," said Melissa. "We can wait to fuck." Everyone laughed.

Sophie became subdued. "I must have sounded like a simpering neurotic."

"What happened? We all care," said Sarah.

"Grrr," roared Sophie. "You're so right about these fucking models. I never realized what a joke I'd become. Stephan ... Not only did he out me, but he told everyone about my desire to marry him like it was the funniest thing in the world that he would taint his line with nigger blood. When he left me, he returned home for awhile, to some castle near Vienna, and married some fragment of royalty. He managed to pop out a couple more royal pups before he returned to his gallivanting with beautiful women here in Paris and in London and wherever he could find them. I think he cheated on the woman before his newlywed bed got cold. And his major joke concerned me. He let his little chippies know before he even fucking left New York. All those times ... All those times I went to Europe or worked with them in New York, those cunts he fucked were laughing behind my back! I had no fucking idea. Anytime I asked, they lied about not knowing where the fuck he was. I wish I could have read people better then. Maybe I could have seen them restraining their laughter.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.