Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah - Cover

Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Two beautiful high school juniors meet in a Pennsylvania small town. One sustains a continuous smile while the other sustains a frown. The odd friendship blossoms into true love. The beauty and power of these remarkable young women ends up not just ameliorating their lives, but many others whom they encounter over the next three or so years. MM isn't explicit. Neither is rape, though it's integral to the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First  

"What's it like being a prostitute?" asked Sarah as the foursome wearing nighties and a pair of boxer shorts ate a decadent breakfast of champagne mixed with orange juice and buttery croissants and Danishes.

"Do you plan on joining the oldest profession?' Vic smirked.

"In a way it's not so different what the whores do in Amsterdam advertising their wares and what you do up on the catwalk and in magazines," said Nils.

"Exactly," said Sarah.

"At least the monetary aspect doesn't require intimacy," said Vic.

"And it's much more lucrative," Melissa pointed out.

"I actually had some nights I made nearly as much," said Vic. "But for a lot more hours and a lot more work."

"Was it ever pleasant?' asked Melissa.

"Rarely. I had a couple regulars who fell in love with me I think and they were rather clever old fellows."

"Did you let them kiss you?" asked Sarah.

"Yes. I did the whole girlfriend experience I guess they call it. But I kept the penis covered when I made contact with it."

"You must be a great actress," Sarah decided. "I mean it sounds like you almost made love and there was no love involved."

"I'm thinking about that," Vic smiled. "I mean acting. I took classes at University and I think I did well. And I rather enjoyed delving into the text and finding my character."

"Why haven't you then?" asked Melissa.

"Too busy. Crap scripts."

"You have power in your name, Miss Victoria Cole," Nils pointed out. "Perhaps you may tell the good producers and directors of your interest."

"You could offer your services to Scorsese and film in New York!" Melissa enthused adorably.

Vic chuckled. "Services, hunh? You know the history of pretty actresses and their directors."

"And speaking of services," Sarah reminded them. "You haven't answered my question. You know. Prostitution?"

"Why?" Vic sighed.

"Like your dissertation on beauty, I want to write a study about the industries in which women provoke men sexually: Prostitution and Strip Tease and Modeling."

"You're not even out of school," Vic remarked, shaking her head.

"So?"

"Perhaps the Follies we attended last night brought this thought?" Nils suggested.

"It definitely added to it. I want to go to a strip joint when we get home."

"Me too," smiled Melissa. "I want to see if they have any fun. I hope some do."

'I have an idea," Nils smiled. "I must return to my home as you know. Perhaps my cure may continue."

"I'm joining you, you big dumb ox," said Vic, rubbing his broad shoulder and kissing him.

"Perhaps Melissa and Sarah might join me as well? Unless you object, my beautiful porcelain doll."

"Are you joking," Vic bounced. "I love all of you!"

"Me too," said Sarah and Melissa simultaneously.

"Wonderful. Then perhaps we may visit the district and have some interviews?" Nils offered.

"And I could sketch them, too," Sarah spouted, restless in her chair, excited. "We can afford to pay extra, n'est-ce pas?"

"And, well, they have some what you call sleazy sex entertainments there too."

"Oh my poor horny lover," Vic teased. "You attend them I presume."

"I had no horny sluts to release my needs."

"I know my love. And I'm glad I'm your horny slut."

The women giggled. Nils blushed cutely.


And so, gathered together in Nils's nearly new and quite comfortable Saab sedan, they drove that morning to Amsterdam while Sarah's mother and step father tearfully departed Europe through Amsterdam and flew home, sleeping most of the way.

During the drive, as much to entertain during the travel as anything, Vic finally gave in to Sarah's request. "I think I outsmarted myself thinking I could make money, more than I could do anything else."

"What about modeling?" asked Melissa.

"At eighteen, the Twiggy look hadn't revived yet. I had work, but it never became consistent. I was a greedy bitch then. It took me a couple years to really get discovered. I started when I was seventeen. Perhaps after a year of it and my silly expectations, not making it encouraged the rather poor choice in careers."

"Did you think of yourself as a lesbian then?" asked Sarah.

"More I worried about it. Other girls excited me. I had played with a couple of them. The second one really made me worry because only one and I might consider it a fluke. But I liked looking at men too. The boys that pursued me and even the professionals when I modeled never turned me on. The boys were especially clumsy and silly. The loveliest of them ... well, you know how I feel about the vacuity of models."

Sarah and Vic shared a chuckle. They chuckled again when Vic admitted, "But I did have a thing for Bond men, especially Mr. Brosnon and Mr. Connery. I thought Roger Moore a bit of a stiff, but he could still make my cunny sing."

"And spray," said Melissa.

"You're no angel," Vic responded. "You're a demon woman, a succubus."

"I love souls," Melissa joked cutely. "They're tasty."

Everyone laughed.

"And so?" Sarah nudged.

"Alright, my lovely but oh so obstinate pest, I shall move past all these obstructions," Vic sighed. "Being a young genius and a virgin, I investigated. I think I surprised more than one sleazy agency with my questions. I wanted the best and I wanted to sell my virginity to the highest bidder. None of the agencies panned out so I decided to dig deeper, found the richest queen in England, infamous for hooking up parties of interest at interesting parties full of gorgeous women with easy virtue. He guided me to Stella.

"Stella's a shadow. If that Hollywood madam had a list that exposed a lot of embarrassed famous men, Stella's has men who could crash from political heights and lose fortunes in divorces, so give her an alias, Sarah, if your bestseller gets published. She's also a greedy bitch and pound signs swirled in her eyes when she met me.

"I received 2000 pounds out of my evening with Cyril. I have no idea how much Stella earned. But it gave me the wrong impression of the profession. He was most careful."

"Details, Vic," Sarah insisted.

"A limo picked me up at home and drove me to a pad, quite nice. I don't know if it was his, but it doesn't matter. It seemed to be designed for seduction and de-stressing nervous virgins. Though male in interior decorating with leather and dark wood, it showed taste. No heart shaped water beds there. He actually hired a masseuse who massaged me thoroughly and asked if she could have a taste. It was the best cunnilingus I ever had until recently. Her hands on my oily tits felt heavenly. When I shot into her mouth she crowed about that to Cyril. They kissed so he could have a taste. I found it rather sexy.

"ʻCome with me, Doll, ' he rumbled. He had a rugged build, sort of Sean Connery in the seventies. I followed him into the bedroom. He ordered me to undress him. I never got ordered about, but somehow I needed that. So I undressed him and kissed his flesh. He approved of my choice. When his penis emerged from his silk boxers, the first penis I had seen in person, I trembled a little. I had only seen porno dicks and the flaccid penises in those silly Playgirl magazines so he seemed not as scary as the giant cocks. In my later experience, I discovered it to be on the fat side but not all that long.

"ʻTake it in your mouth, Doll, ' he ordered. 'No biting.' I found it quite interesting as it felt hard and soft and it expanded. The odor though, the smell of his excitement, I never quite got used to that. It smelled sort of rotten to me. That helped drive me towards preferring women. He hadn't cum or anything of course, so it wasn't as horrible as all that.

"ʻYou should have the johns wear rubbers when you blow them, ' he informed me after I already sucked him into my mouth. 'I'm safe. You will swallow my cum.' It took awhile, and my mouth muscles felt quite taxed, but he delivered his nasty semen most abundantly. He instructed me how to swallow it and I did. I almost puked. It was the nastiest thing I ever tasted. Thankfully he lifted me to my feet, kissed me, and handed me a glass of bubbly. I drank it all down which made him laugh. 'Brave girl, ' he said."

"But you swallowed my cum," said Nils, a little upset.

"I've learned to enjoy it much more over the years, my love. And yours happens to be the best I've had. Must be your healthy living."

"I'm glad." He sounded much relieved.

"You're sweet," she smiled, leaning towards him and caressing his face. "Very sweet."

Sarah cleared her throat. Vic looked behind her and chuckled. "Are you two being naughty?"

"You know Melissa," said Sarah. Melissa had removed her pants and panties. She sat between Sarah's legs. Sarah leaned against the door. One hand caressed Melissa's pussy. The other lifted Melissa's t-shirt high enough so she could tease Melissa's tits. Sarah's mouth nipped at Melissa's ear. Melissa panted. "Please go on," Sarah insisted.

"Right. He ordered me naked on my back on the bed. It had been stripped and covered with towels. He began kissing me from head to toes. At the tits, he complimented me. I thought them too small but he pronounced them a perfect mouth full and demonstrated. He seemed to sense the best pressure and got me quite heated up with his fondling and sucking.

"By the time his mouth reached my pussy, I needed it. He hadn't touched it until his tongue lapped my clit. I nearly came just then, and did cum soon. 'Delightful, ' he commented once he swallowed my spurts. I had always thought it weird and it scared my two girlfriends, but two seeming experts seemed to love it. And his appreciation of my tits helped me feel complete somehow.

"ʻSpread wider, ' he commanded. The time had come to lose my prized hymen, but it really had no value except of course what Cyril paid for it, and I only worried about the pain. He teased with his glans for quite some time and made me want the inevitable to happen. Pressing in, he opened me wide. It felt weird, a little strained, but kind of nice. Of course stretching my poor hymen hurt like a bitch. He must have waited for my scrunched face or felt the resistance, because he pushed right through and kept pushing. I moaned 'Owwwwwww' the whole time. He stopped his thrust once his pubic hair met my pubic bone. I shaved for the occasion on Stella's advice.

"ʻYou okay?' he asked. I nodded, though I could feel a tear seep out. He kissed me and fondled and sucked my tits some more. It definitely helped. He waited me out. Finally I wanted that big thing inside me to do something, so I lifted up. He smiled and began fucking me. 'Strum your clitty and squeeze your nipples, ' he demanded. Of course obeying was assured. 'Not with other johns, ' he informed me as I played with myself, 'unless they ask. We men have such fragile egos.' I smiled in agreement and moaned in pleasure. 'Are you on the pill?' he grunted. I nodded. Suddenly I got worried. 'Ssh, Doll. I'm clean. The mistress wouldn't allow me to do this if I wasn't. Ask her. But this shall be the last cock you enjoy bareback in the business.'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.