Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah - Cover

Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Two beautiful high school juniors meet in a Pennsylvania small town. One sustains a continuous smile while the other sustains a frown. The odd friendship blossoms into true love. The beauty and power of these remarkable young women ends up not just ameliorating their lives, but many others whom they encounter over the next three or so years. MM isn't explicit. Neither is rape, though it's integral to the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First  

Prior to the show, Sophie brought a reluctant Melissa backstage. Melissa had heard the horror stories from Sarah. Fear went away when she saw her lover smiling and the supermodel Victoria Cole smiling in close proximity beside her. Nervousness replaced it.

"Sarah was right," Vic told Sophie via the mirror. "You're even more beautiful."

"Thanks Victoria," she replied. "I feel more beautiful. Are you okay, my love?" she asked Sarah, wrapping her arms around her neck from behind and kissing her ear.

"I'm fine now," said Sarah. "Vic rescued me. You don't have to hold my hand after all."

"But I like holding your hand," Sophie told Sarah, but smiled at Vic.

"You must be Melissa," Vic said. "Aren't you adorable."

Melissa giggled nervously. "It's an honor to meet you, Miss Cole."

"Call me Vic, please. And relax. You're star struck aren't you? I'm no more famous than your boyfriend and he earned his fame with talent and not just a pretty face."

"I ... I guess I never thought of that. He's not though. I mean he is talented and he too has a pretty face, but he's not nearly as famous as you."

They all chuckled, easing Melissa's nerves.

"You want to stay and watch the chaos, Melissa?" Vic asked. Melissa glanced at Sarah, who nodded.

"Sure. Okay. If I'm not in the way."

"Grab a chair and sit between us," said Vic. "When we start the quick changes just stay seated."

"Thanks."

"I guess I'll go then," said Sophie. "It's great meeting you."

"You too," Vic smiled.

"She's coming home with us," said Sarah. "After the party I guess."

"We'll meet and greet quickly and get the bloody hell out," Vic reassured her.

"Well..." Sophie said.

"What?" Sarah looked suspicious.

"Frederick expects you to be the guest of honor."

"That's silly. It's Simon's night."

"And yours. Simon's going to pretend you're his brilliant discovery. You and he are going to be inseparable."

"Grrr. He loathes me. I'm way too ... whatever ... for him."

"Yeah I know. Nothing worse than a brilliant female with a mind of her own not bowing in his presence," Sophie shrugged. "And American."

"They're grooming you to be a star now, Sarah," Vic attempted reassurance. "Enjoy the spotlight."

"I know it's your career and everything, Vic, but I just think it's silly."

"Then make it a silly joke. And besides," Vic continued quieter so only Sarah and Melissa could hear, "anticipation only makes it better." She winked and brushed her hand up Sarah's thigh.

Melissa giggled. "I like the way you think, Miss Cole."

"And I like the way you looked in Sarah's drawing."

"Which one?"

"Kneeling," Sarah told her.

"My favorite one of me. It reminds me of one of the biggest orgasms of my life. A four way fuck with Elliot and that boy with the perfect narrow pud packer and you my love joining in."

"Oh my," said Vic.

Sophie chuckled and shook her head. "I better claim a seat. It's show time soon. Love you."

"Love you too," said Sarah.

"You do love her, don't you?" asked Vic after the mulatto beauty left.

"Don't worry Vic," Melissa smiled. "Sarah's grown a big heart."

"It doesn't matter," sighed Vic. "Ships passing in the night."

"Don't be surprised if there's more to it," said Melissa.

"Besides," Sarah added, "We're going to find you a beau. Speaking of which," she said to Melissa, "keep her in mind if you or your mother meet a good man to make happy."

"Not much chance in Paris," said Vic smiling. "They're proud of their arrogance, these Parisian men, especially the ones out there watching us."

"They can't all be assholes," said Sarah.

"It's a character flaw," Vic shrugged. "It's too bad too because they can be quite charming and witty and intelligent and sexy. I guess you can't have it all."

"Who says?" smiled Melissa, the relentless optimist. Vic and Sarah chuckled.

"Sarah was right about you," said Vic. "You're a delight."


With Vic's help, always a hand hold away, Sarah made it through the party. The veteran and the rookie together, the contrast of black and nearly white hair, actually added to the publicity shots and the paparazzi's ability to sell their shots. Simon smiled when he had to, but it never reached his eyes. Though he respected Vic for her beauty and experience and fame, he disliked her character for similar reasons as he disliked Sarah's. Finally it ended at nearly two in the morning.

The alcohol and the adrenalin fading from their bloodstreams, Vic and Sarah wanted nothing more than to cuddle together in bed and sleep. However Melissa had a guest. He looked as surprised to see them as they were to see him.

"Hi guys," smiled Melissa. "You were right about Parisians. Nils is from Amsterdam. Isn't he cute?"

Sarah and Vic couldn't help chuckling. "Where did you find him?" Sarah asked.

"It seems his dad's a financier for Delon and Nils is being groomed to take his place."

"I like numbers, but the social aspect makes me shiver," he spoke with a Dutch accent.

"He says he's awfully shy, but I find him quite garrulous."

"How old are you, Nils?" asked Vic, removing her clothes. The couple in bed being naked looked too inviting not to join them. He was cute, too, and tall and handsome and gentle looking.

"Twenty-five."

"Really? Me too."

"You're not a recently ex-virgin?" Sarah asked.

"Might as well have been," Melissa explained. "Tell them."

"I live in Amsterdam. There's quite a large red light district."

"Oh," said Vic suddenly feeling exposed.

"Let him explain why," Sarah whispered, now dressed only in panties. Vic hid her bra clad breasts with an arm. "Why would such a handsome man as you only have prostitutes for sex?" Sarah asked Nils.

"I..."

"I told you he's shy," Melissa explained. "He goes beat red and stutters around women. It makes the pursuit rather difficult."

"Not only that, but I get sick. That's particularly unattractive."

"You seem fine now," Vic remarked.

"More than fine," said Melissa, cuddling him, her hand disappearing under the covers but its target clearly visible as it moved up and down on a sheet tenting penis.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.