Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah - Cover

Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Two beautiful high school juniors meet in a Pennsylvania small town. One sustains a continuous smile while the other sustains a frown. The odd friendship blossoms into true love. The beauty and power of these remarkable young women ends up not just ameliorating their lives, but many others whom they encounter over the next three or so years. MM isn't explicit. Neither is rape, though it's integral to the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First  

"Paris!" Sarah shrieked, setting down her drawing pad and embracing Elliot.

"Yes of course," said an embarrassed Elliot. Henri looked surprisingly amused when he glanced at him. Henri had been full of surprises lately.


Magic happened to Henri, Marjorie magic. The first couple weeks had been as hellish as expected. The first day he met Marjorie, Henri had threatened to leave for Paris and tromped out the studio door. Sophie took care of that, catching him outside her office and bringing him in.

"You know Henri, you haven't exactly endeared yourself to Elliot. He certainly won't mind replacing you."

"You are joking of course," Henri huffed. "A cow replacing me?"

"Well, if you run off, what else do you expect will happen?"

"Merde. Delon will be flushed down the toilet. But how can I work with this ... cunt? Let me speak with Alain."

Sophie sighed but couldn't help smiling a little. "He signed the contract for her."

"How could he?" Henri grumbled.

"Alain's an idiot," thought Sophie but said with a shrug, "He babies Elliot and when Elliot whined and pouted and cried, he relented. He knew how you'd feel, but he relented."

"Stupid. But why does Elliot want her so?"

"Have you looked at her, Henri? She's stunningly beautiful."

"Why does Elliot care of such things?"

"Must he be hetero to enjoy a beautiful woman?"

Henri looked at Sophie carefully. His arrogant scowl disappeared. He seemed to suddenly emerge from a mask. "Is he ... does he like ladies?"

Sophie nodded and shrugged.

"And such talent," said Henri. They laughed. Both had known a few heterosexual designers, but knew of the prejudice. "I did not rape him," he said becoming instantly serious.

"No, Henri. He never knew sex except with men."

"Yes. Good. And now? With this Marjorie?"

"Not Marjorie. Her daughter. She's a delight. You will meet her."

"I will make this cunt run crying by two days," Henri scowled arrogantly. "We will tear up the contract. Elliot will see."

Sophie took his big hands, his knuckles thickened by age and arthritis. "She can help you, Henri. She can be your hands."

"I am fine!" he growled, tearing his hands from hers and stomping out.

Being old, his character well seasoned, it took two weeks to get him to accept Marjorie. More than accept, he fell in love.

In those two weeks, Marjorie seduced him. She let him teach her his skills with rapt interest. After the two weeks he even let her suggest things.

She supplanted Elliot with another butt boy. At first her mouth brought him his climaxes. She offered her ass, but he had no interest in that. And she let him play dominant when she sucked him off, but afterwards she revealed her amusement giggling at the game and he surprisingly laughed as well.

For the butt boy Elliot suggested a sex partner at school. She tracked him down and with Sophie's permission convinced him to join the company sewing and performing as Henri's butt boy, both of which the young man did better than design clothes. He had figured that out by then.

But what made Henri fall in love with Marjorie had to do with the several delightful conversations they shared about their craft. Marjorie listened raptly to the old man's sagacity, her delight becoming contagious.

On Monday beginning the third week, he led her to his small office. With sorrowful eyes he told her, "Je t'aime."

"Oh Henri, you big scary man, I love you too." They embraced. She sat him down and opened his trousers, pulling out his soft old penis. "I'm a slut though, my love," she said before surrounding his flesh with her lips and stretching it out and feeling it fill with blood. "I will always have other men."

Henri chuckled. "Such is my burden. You will marry me nevertheless."

Marjorie laughed, but looking at his face she realized the seriousness. Removing his thickening cock from her mouth she asked, "You want to marry me?"

"I have much to offer," he said as she returned to her task. "I have a lovely brownstone in Williamsburg across the bridge I share with a colleague. We could make love there, although in separate beds. I would love to hear you making love. I have no debt and much in savings and a large percentage of Delon. I am old and you made me realize I am alone. I need you. Oh! Oh!"

He climaxed suddenly into her mouth. After swallowing, she giggled. "Aren't you supposed to be the one kneeling?"

He laughed. "Well, my beautiful cocksucker?"

She sat on his lap and kissed him, sharing the flavor of his sperm. "Let me think on it, my love."

"Of course. Best we get to work."


Towards the end of summer, late August to be exact when Elliot informed Sarah his plans to head to Paris, much of the living arrangements had been resolved. Sarah ostensibly moved in with Sophie, the decision and its result making the older woman quite happy. Even when Sarah spent nearly half the nights at Elliot's where Melissa had moved, Sophie found the arrangements ideal. Neither woman needed to have sex every night. And Sophie, used to living alone for so many years, still had her alone time.

At Elliot's, Sarah and Melissa spent nights together in the guest bedroom and let Elliot enjoy sharing his bed with a man, most often Henri's butt boy. Other nights they enjoyed a threesome in Elliot's king sized bed. Some nights whether Sarah was there or not, Melissa brought home a stray young man to give him a brief moment or two of happiness. Not immediately, but after the first time, Elliot learned to accept and even be amused by Melissa's generosity. On those nights when Sarah stayed with them, Elliot shared his bed if not his penis with her. He'd masturbate though and Sarah would watch.

Marjorie decided to move to Brooklyn. She and Henri actually slept together when she didn't have a guest over to fuck. They talked until they slept. She nestled against the big man. Some mornings she awoke him with a blow job.

"You will be the death of me yet," he said a couple times after blowing his wad.

"Not until we're married," she joked after swallowing.

"Greedy cunt," he chuckled.

Those mornings prepared her for an evening with a man. Sometimes she picked one up at a meat market or contacted an early conquest. Her favorite evenings though involved Naomi sharing David, Sarah's dad, with her.

Naomi separated from her husband soon after getting great sex for the first time in her life. Before Marjorie moved in with Henri, they shared a nice apartment in Gramercy in the East Twenties not far from Elliot's apartment. Naomi ended up with it. As promised they lured two men to the apartment, actually Marjorie doing the luring, and Naomi got her double penetration and loved it. But when Sarah introduced the ladies to her dad, they focused their lust on him. They seduced him and used him for their pleasure. Of course he preferred Marjorie at the beginning, but after a month of weekends with the two discovered he enjoyed Naomi's company more. It helped that she had begun dieting and exercising and had become firm and still voluptuous. But her sense of humor and her no nonsense attitude towards his drinking seemed to give him what he wanted in a mate. They started dating as a couple. By late August he put his house in Englewood on the market and moved in. The decision couldn't have been easier. Aside from falling in love with the funny and surprisingly sexy Jewish woman, he worked in the city and didn't need to commute anymore.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.