Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah - Cover

Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Two beautiful high school juniors meet in a Pennsylvania small town. One sustains a continuous smile while the other sustains a frown. The odd friendship blossoms into true love. The beauty and power of these remarkable young women ends up not just ameliorating their lives, but many others whom they encounter over the next three or so years. MM isn't explicit. Neither is rape, though it's integral to the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First  

Students noticed Melissa's transformation. Her sexy body in killer dresses and her sexy strut produced many embarrassing hard ons. Only Freddy became displeased. But before he decided to confront her with it, he had been seen arm in arm with the beauty. That attracted females. And with his experience with both Melissa and her mom, his confidence spiked. Girls smiled at him. They even approached him. When his second favorite object of lust approached, he took advantage of it. Nearly as pretty as Melissa, Linda had a heavier, more voluptuous body. In a way it matched well with Freddy's deceptive fatness. He bravely invited her on a date of a diner and a movie.

The date they agreed on would occur the Saturday after the first wrestling meet. Freddy planned on breaking off his sexual friendship with Melissa and her mother. It ended up not to be the problem that Freddy worried about.

As promised Marjorie came to the meet along with her daughter. The display of sweaty, writhing, muscle expanding masculinity they witnessed made them both horny. While Melissa focused her horniness not at Freddy but at a tall, lean senior with black hair and pale skin, a male substitute for Sarah, her mother caught the eye of the wrestling coach. After a couple weeks of youthful vigor, the immature character of the lovely Freddy began to weaken her interest in him. She saw in the sad brown eyes of the coach an unthreatening adult, and the big body, promise of maybe an even bigger cock and the power to send it in deep and hard when she wanted it. Every time he glanced at her she kept her stare. Even through her designer framed glasses their eyes contacted. A couple times she glanced down at his crotch and back up. Once she licked her lips. She always smiled. He was hers.

Melissa's mother whispered, "Who's the coach?"

"That's Mr. Erickson. He's like my Economics teacher. He's sweet. Kind of unhappy though."

"How come?"

"Don't know."

"I want to cheer him up."

"He could be married."

"Maybe that's why he's unhappy." Mother and daughter looked seriously at each other and then giggled. Marjorie continued, "I'm going to find out."

"I'm hoping I won't need a ride home for awhile."

"Call me if you do," said Marjorie. The two had definitely entered the modern era having purchased cell phones.


"Hey Freddy," Melissa smiled, distracted, when he emerged outside from the gym. "Congratulations."

"Uhm, thanks. Can we talk?"

"Sure. Just a second." Her target emerged. He had transformed back to a nerdy Clark Kent from his Superman near nakedness.

"Steve, isn't it?' she asked the tall, disheveled, badly dressed young man wearing an ugly, busy sweater and brown corduroys. His mother dressed him and her taste could be judged lacking. She liked his round frameless aviator glasses that magnified his steel blue eyes, perched on his lengthy nose.

"Uhm, yeah."

"I'm Melissa," she stuck out her hand.

He gulped, shook her hand and said, "I know."

"Are you in a hurry?" she smiled.

"Uhm ... no."

"Could you wait a second?"

"Uhm ... sure."

"Just a second."

She returned to Freddy. Linda stood beside him looking at Melissa less than pleased.

"Hi Linda," Melissa smiled.

"Melissa," said Linda, looking down.

"Uhm ... I want to take Linda out tomorrow," said Freddy shakily.

"Really?" squeaked Melissa. "That's great! He's quite a catch," she said to Linda who looked at the beauty perplexed. Melissa giggled and kissed Freddy on the cheek. "See you guys later."

Back beside Steve, she nudged against him, getting him to walk with her. "I never knew you wrestled. You looked hot out there."

"Really?"

"Definitely," she giggled. "Where are you headed?"

"Uhm ... I live like two blocks from here."

"Do you want some company?"

"Uhm ... sure."

"Great. Lead the way."


Entering the cozy little house, Melissa didn't recognize the tall thin woman collapsed into herself in the armchair, a depressed air surrounding her as she watched television. A half full bottle and a nearly empty glass of red wine sat on a small table beside her. "Hi Mom," smiled Steve nervously. "Uhm, this is Melissa."

As soon as the tired woman looked up, Melissa recognized her. As always happened when she saw the head librarian of the town library in the woman's milieu, the woman smiled shyly. "Harriet!" Melissa exclaimed.

"What are you doing here, Melissa?" Harriet smiled and sat up.

"I just saw your son vanquish his opponent in wrestling. I guess I'm a fan," smiled Melissa.

"So you won today," Harriet smiled sadly. "I should have gone."

Steve shrugged.

"You should have seen him put the moves on the guy. It made me want to..." Melissa giggled.

"Uhm, he was pretty strong but not smart," said Steve, a little nervous. "I was a move ahead of him all the way."

Harriet glanced back and forth from her son--her pride and joy--to this young woman who brightened her day everytime she visited the library. She noticed Melissa had changed, at least her clothing. She thought her obviously home made clothes had been endearing and buffered the attraction she felt for the young woman. Her beauty and her desirability made Harriet shy, but the teenager was so affable, so refreshingly light and cheerful and, above all friendly and approachable, that the shyness quieted and words had been easily and often exchanged. But with Melissa in clothes that no longer hid her sexy, mouthwatering shape, even her little nipples dented the surface of her tight sweater/dress, Harriet found her libido so charged up that she didn't even think of shyness. It helped looking at her cute and beautiful face and those kind and happy and mesmerizing green eyes, reminding Harriet the woman hadn't changed character, only outfits. Glancing quickly downwards on her son, she noticed the young woman had become a source of sexual excitement for both members of the household.

Melissa noticed the gaze of interest from her favorite librarian. She had felt it before, but things hadn't registered their intent until she fell in love with Sarah. She felt it increase to the power of ten. Seeing the woman alone and lonely and lost inside depression decided her choice.

Sitting on the couch, she patted the space beside her for Steve to sit. "How have you been, Harriet? I guess I haven't visited for a couple months."

"Alright I guess," said Harriet. "I missed you."

"Sorry. Once school starts ... But I could come to chat sometimes."

Harriet's smile brightened. She chuckled. "Remember I told you about the old stick in the mud councilman and his flock of old biddies trying to exorcise all the nasty literature from the library?"

"Sure. I remember you said they wanted to pretend to pull them out and burn them, but would probably take them home for late night reading," Melissa giggled with her friend.

"Well we had quite the meeting. I swear they looked like they were going to gleefully get me fired or something, but the mayor's an old friend, my ex's best friend actually, so that would be unlikely though they didn't know it. If his wife had been there, she would have torn them a new one." Harriet giggled at the implied profanity, then saddened suddenly. "I miss her something fierce."

"I remember," said Melissa, sitting at Harriet's feet and taking her hand. "Breast cancer, wasn't it?"

"Yes. Three years ago. Dan wanted to quit, but Tom, my ex- husband talked him out of it."

"He seems like a good man, although what a mayor of a small town does..."

"Yes, he's a good politician and a good mayor and a good friend. Anyway, what ... oh yes." The smile returned. "It's really silly, but it works as a compromise. Have you ever been to that video store in Paradise? There's this big video store there, surprisingly rich with obscure titles. Tom's a bit of a film scholar. The Blockbuster here doesn't carry adult titles, you know, pornography, but this one does and they keep it separate with a hall going into an area only adults can enter. Well that's kind of what we've done. There's this private area where we keep the most valuable books and documents, historical items relating to the area and the papers of important local figures. It's now sharing space with adults only books! I'll show it to you."

"But I'm not exactly an adult."

Harriet laughed. "Oh posh. Who cares? We're all aware of such things by the time puberty slaps us silly."

"So who decided what goes there?" asked Steve.

"Good question my brilliant son." Harriet smiled and watched Melissa's hand caress his inner thigh and wished it was her thigh. "They had a silly list which we debated for several hours. I was tempted to add a few more to emphasize the ridiculousness of it, but thankfully resisted. They'd probably jump at the chance to add more and not get the joke, the hypocrites. We whittled away the more insane choices: James Baldwin and Philip Roth, at least most of his books, and Nabokov and Ginsberg, but Henry Miller stayed and DH Lawrence despite many of their books not being prurient at all. Of course all the sex guides stayed and even the illustrated anatomy books!"

Everyone laughed.

"Of course, the books leave the shelves much quicker when they're stashed there!"

"How do people know?" asked Melissa.

Harriet giggled. "I tell them all about it of course."

"Just the adults?' asked Steve.

"What fun would that be?" said Harriet. "I'm so glad you two met."

"Me too," Melissa giggled.

"You don't want some old parent leaning over you. Why don't you invite her to your room, my love. You two have fun.

"Okay. Thanks Mom."

His hard on leading the way despite his attempt to hide it, he guided Melissa to his small and neat bedroom. Closing the door behind them, he sat at his maple desk chair while Melissa sat on his neatly made double bed. She patted the spot beside her. "Come sit with me, silly."

"Uhm..."

"Come on," she giggled.

"Okay." He sat beside her and whispered, "Mom surprised me."

"Why's that?' Melissa smiled, pushing his black hair off his forehead. She didn't mind the slight acne.

"I always thought she was a bit of a prude."

"Why would you think that?"

"She hasn't ... had a ... partner in I don't know how long and when she sees ... uh ... boys and girls or men and women ... fraternize..."

Melissa giggled. "What's that?"

"You know..."

"Like kiss or like fondle each other?"

"Yeah. I mean they don't necessarily fondle ... but you know get real close."

"Embrace."

"Yeah."

"What does she say?"

"It's more what she looks like."

"Oh Steve, she's not a prude."

"Guess not."

"What about you? Have you fraternized?"

"You're teasing me."

"Sorry. I think it's a cute euphemism is all. Have you?"

"Uhm, at Summer Camp."

"This summer?"

"No. The summer before."

"Such a distant fruit then," she sighed.

"Hunh?"

"Did you love her?"

"For the summer, yeah. We don't live close, so..."

"I'm sorry." She turned his head gently with the hand that had been moving his hair.

He gazed into her eyes and gulped. "You're really beautiful, Melissa."

"And I think you're cute. And Harriet's son. That's so cool."

"The son of a librarian is cool?"

"I think so." She kissed him softly and met his eyes again afterward. "I want us to be friends, Steve. And no, I'm not saying I want you just as a friend like I'm avoiding something else, okay?" She kissed him again, longer. "I like you. And Steve, I like sex."

"Me too," Steve grinned a silly grin. "The little I've had."

"The little you had was with a girl you loved if for a short time. I don't want that from you. You have to understand that before anything else happens. I'll never be exclusive. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"Uhn-hunh."

"Good. You're smart. I like smart. When we're done, I want to learn what goes on in that brilliant brain."

"When we're done?"

She answered with her lips and her tongue. Her hands let him know he needn't worry about moving too fast. Once warmed up by the French kisses, she guided his hand to her breast. Her hand glided along his face, neck and torso until it met his stiff cock pressing out his pants.

His gentle caresses and soft pinches thrilled Melissa. "That's nice," she murmured, rubbing his hidden erection. "Mmm," she hummed when his mouth traveled to her ear and breathed. It traveled to her neck. His hand became more aggressive. "Gentle, like before."

"Sorry."

"No need. Every girl's different. I'm very sensitive. I feel your caresses..." She leaned into his ear and whispered, " ... make my little pussy warm and wet." Caressing his taut crotch she whispered, "Uncomfortable hunh?"

"Kind of."

"Take off your pants." She stood and removed her dress over her head. "What are you waiting for?"

Mesmerized by her body, he froze. Finally he realized this amazing looking woman with the finest body he could imagine wanted his cock naked. He removed his pants.

"You want me to work for it," she smiled, kneeling at his feet. She giggled when his cock bounced out of his Jockeys. Sliding them off had her mouth resting against his thigh. "I knew you wouldn't disappoint," she said, and took his glans into her mouth.

"Oh fuck," he exclaimed quietly.

"Tell me what you like," she said, and licked his shaft and spit and rubbed. "You're only my second penis and I'm sure like girls, boys have preferences."

"You can rub harder. That's ... good. Oh."

She enveloped his glans with her lips and ravaged it with her tongue.

"That's ... great," he moaned.

With a smacking sound, she released it. "Don't worry about cumming soon. I want your cum." She returned to her task. His breathing and the moans they contained became rhythmic. She guided them and was guided by them.

A minute later he grunted and pressed his cock deeper into her mouth and shot a mouthful of semen. She nearly choked. Lifting off from his depth, she managed to swallow his abundant fluids.

Swallowing the last of it, she said, "Take off your shirt, Steve. Do you mind if I kiss you?"

"No," he smiled loosely.

"Good."

As he unbuttoned she straddled him. Flinging the shirt away and shrugging off the undershirt, he hugged her, pulling their naked torsos together as they kissed passionately.

"Lie down, Melissa. I want to reciprocate," he murmured.

"Goody," she said and laid back.

In the beginning he flailed a bit, unsure of where to please her. Being a fast learner though, her instructions enabled him to produce a noisy climax from the beautiful strawberry blonde.

"Shh. Mom," he said.

Melissa smiled.

A knock on the door made Steve frantic. "You two decent?" asked his mom, but didn't wait, opening the door. Her son covered his long penis. She gazed at the extraordinary flesh of Melissa who didn't cover herself right away. "Oh my," she thought. To them she asked, her face blushing, "I'm going to the store. You need anything?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.