Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Two beautiful high school juniors meet in a Pennsylvania small town. One sustains a continuous smile while the other sustains a frown. The odd friendship blossoms into true love. The beauty and power of these remarkable young women ends up not just ameliorating their lives, but many others whom they encounter over the next three or so years. MM isn't explicit. Neither is rape, though it's integral to the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First  

Consequences of the near rape sent Sarah back to Englewood and her father. She hated leaving Melissa, her first and only true love, but having told her mother of the three goons, her mother thought it best not to tempt fate. Unfortunately her mother had a contract. As the school nurse she needed to remain at Hinton High School through the school year. At least she could make sure Melissa didn't suffer similar threats.

Before heading east on Monday, Sarah picked up Melissa on Sunday and brought her to the motel room her mother had rented. She pleaded with her mother to give them private time and had dropped her mother off at a friend of her mother's house. The woman happened to be a realtor.

Tears from the perennially happy Melissa broke Sarah's heart.

"We have to stay in contact!" Melissa insisted. "You're my best friend, and now you're gone!"

"Okay. I promise. We'll call each other."

"I'm going to get Mom to buy me a laptop. I got to get up to date!" The teenagers laughed, snorting in their tears. "Then I'll e-mail you and IM you and all that."

Sarah wrote down various addresses and phone numbers. "I'm glad I met you, Melissa," she said. "You made me happy for the..." she broke down. Melissa embraced her and toppled her onto the bed. They kissed; their lips hot from emotion. Melissa removed Sarah's shirt and made love to her breasts and belly. Sarah's pants came off next. Melissa sent tongue and fingers inside Sarah's pussy. Lips sucked in her clit.

"Oh God, you're getting so good at that!" moaned Sarah. Melissa's eyes smiled. She lived to make her lover happy. Elongating the pleasure, teasing Sarah to near climax several times, she finally gave into Sarah's pleading. Sarah's scream could be heard throughout the motel. It startled those few inhabitants inside, but since it occurred only once, albeit a lengthy once, the listeners let it go as a mysterious noise of no importance.

After a lengthy recovery, her friend kissing her stunned mouth, Sarah said, "You're way over dressed."

Melissa giggled and removed her clothing, a form fitting sweater dress of her mother's design and construction. She wore nothing underneath. "You slut," commented Sarah wryly.

"I figured on this," said Melissa, rolling onto her back and guiding Sarah's legs to straddle her head. "And it makes me so happy. Oh God!"

Sarah immediately sucked Melissa's distended clit. Unlike Melissa, she hurried providing her lover's orgasm. But after its release, she teased her as unmercifully as she had been teased. They traded cums for nearly an hour before they needed to go.

Sarah picked up her mother. The three had a leisurely dinner at Denny's. Afterwards, Sarah's mother watched the tearful embraces and kisses in the backseat in front of Melissa's house completely shocked.

"I'll always love you," said Sarah.

"I'll always love you," said Melissa.

"E-mail me as soon as you get your computer," Sarah told her.

"I promise. Au revoir, my love."

"À bien tôt."

Sarah watched her best friend walk to her house, turn and smile gloriously. She couldn't help giggling. They waved and Melissa vanished behind the front door. Sarah got out of the back seat and climbed into the front seat.

"You're a lesbian," said her mom unhappily.

Sarah shrugged sadly. "Sorry Mom."


The threats of further retribution and rape of Sarah by Randy and his compatriots solved by her departure, the threats to Melissa proved nearly as easily extinguishable.

Sarah's mother reported the rape threat of the three football players to the principal. A meeting involving the three players, the quarterback (surprised by the summons), Freddy, the vice principal, the football coach, Sarah's mom, Melissa and the principal ended up making it clear to the culprits that any threat to Melissa would result in expulsion. Being after the season and thus no longer quite the heroes they considered themselves to be during the season, and having been made to appear foolish, Leonard and Jack retreated from any threat. Leonard may have stuck with Randy, but the clap distracted him long enough for him to let it lie. Jack had further incentive to move on.

Melissa helped dissuade him by hooking him up with a classmate who confessed her interest in the big dumb jock. "He didn't really want anything from, me," Melissa told her new friend. "He's really a big Teddy Bear."

Randy simmered with hate. His overinflated ego had been badly damaged. Melissa felt the heat of his hatred throughout the meeting and worse, felt her own anger in response. Deserving of anger, she nevertheless wanted nothing to do with it. She resolved to fix the problem and turn frowns upside down.

"Can I speak with you in private?' she asked Kris, Randy's ex during lunch two days later. Kris's fellow cheerleaders didn't know how to respond when she looked for their opinion. The Weird Sister had transformed into the most desirable girl in school overnight, wearing clothes that not only revealed her voluptuousness, but showed incredible taste and style. Kris reluctantly agreed.

Finding a private place outside the school, Melissa asked Kris what she felt about Randy. "Please be honest."

"Why should you care?" asked Kris. "Didn't he threaten your best friend?"

"I hate holding grudges, okay?" Melissa responded. "Just indulge me."

"I guess I loved him before."

"But not anymore? It's the sex thing isn't it? You like him otherwise. But you're mean and perhaps frustrated about the sex. You tend to say stupid things behind his back. I heard second hand and from Sarah."

"What about Sarah?" Kris frowned, jealous. Melissa thought that a good thing.

"Let's just say Sarah wanted revenge and confronted him with what you've been calling him: small and too fast on the draw so to speak. He was drunk, probably from missing you, and things got a little out of hand. Nothing came of it. Well, Sarah's gone because of it."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.