Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah - Cover

Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Two beautiful high school juniors meet in a Pennsylvania small town. One sustains a continuous smile while the other sustains a frown. The odd friendship blossoms into true love. The beauty and power of these remarkable young women ends up not just ameliorating their lives, but many others whom they encounter over the next three or so years. MM isn't explicit. Neither is rape, though it's integral to the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First  

Plans never pan out as envisioned. Sarah's plans devastated while succeeding.

That Friday, the last game of the season for the mediocre Hinton Cougar football team, Marjorie helped prepare her daughter and Sarah to seduce Freddy. The purpose unknown to her, the activity made her even happier than usual. At last Melissa let her practice her magic art of beautifying her already beautiful daughter, making her magnificent.

Concealed beneath long winter coats the two teens wore skimpy but elegant cocktail dresses, Melissa's a soft green matching her eyes and Sarah's a vibrant red. At halftime they lured Freddy under the bleachers and opened their coats to reveal the sexy outfits. Giggling at his bugged out eyes, they each gave him a quick but promising kiss. More promising from Melissa, who guided his hand to her nearly naked breast and excited nipple and tapped his cup protected groin. She wanted him joyous.

Unfortunately Randy, who often glanced at his step sister in the stands having noticed how beautiful she looked in make up, followed Freddy like a spy, bringing the offensive tackle and the halfback along. None of them could believe the transformation of the Weird Sisters.

"Fucking cockteasers," murmured Randy.

"Look what they hid from me," grumbled the halfback, Leonard, the class Lothario, at least in his own mind. His four F motto (Fool them, Fondle them, Fuck them and Forget them) had enabled his mighty weapon, equal to Freddy's, to plunge into many holes. The holes had become without variety lately since his rep had got around. He fucked Lydia, the class whore who had more notches on her bed post than him, to sate his lust. That afternoon she infected him with the clap.

"Bitches," grumbled the inarticulate tackle. Jack secretly lusted after Melissa. In their childhood they had been friends. But her untouchable status kept him from revealing it to anyone.

"They won't be teasing us," rumbled Randy.

"Amen," said Leonard.

The tackle remained quiet. The smile was dreamy. At last Melissa would be an acceptable mate. After all, they'd been friends. And Fat Freddy couldn't be her first choice.

Victorious, the team filled with lusty pride. Only Freddy's happiness had another reason. He didn't have to wear those pads and helmet and bash about and tackle some poor sap. He hated football, but his largeness and quickness and skill forced him to play. Actually the coach and his father forced him. Otherwise he'd be punished and ridiculed.

Making quick work of showering and changing and meeting Melissa and Sarah, another reason to be happy which embarrassingly caused his cock to be hard in the shower, he exited the locker room. Unfortunately not having showered, Randy and his two compatriots beat him out of there.

As he had surmised, Randy found his step sister and Melissa at the same spot beneath the stands.

"What are you doing here?" snapped Sarah, hiding her fright.

"You look beautiful, Melissa," said the tackle. He stood a foot from her. Randy stood a lot closer to his step sister.

"Thanks Jack," Melissa smiled. "Good game."

"Thanks. I wish we stayed friends."

"That would have been nice."

"Show us how beautiful," Leonard demanded of Sarah.

"Yeah, show us," said Randy, quickly unzipping the coat and taking hold of the collar and pulling the coat off Sarah's arms. Mesmerized by the beauty beneath, he paused.

Sarah yelled piercingly, "Freddy! Help!"

Randy tackled her to the ground. Leonard joined him, sitting on her struggling legs and reaching underneath the dress. His hand joined Randy's fondling a naked breast.

"Take off your coat, Melissa," said Jack.

Tear ducts leaking, Melissa smiled. "It's cold, but okay."

"Wow. I never knew. Can I kiss you?"

"No you can't. Sorry."

"You want me too!" Jack roared and crushed her to him. Her lips moved too fast for his to meet them.

Out of breath from the fastest he ever ran, Freddy grabbed Jack in a head lock. "Yell Phil Condon!" he said between deep breaths.

"Phil Condon," yelled Sarah. She dodged Randy's hand and bit it. "Help Phil Condon."

Bigger and more athletic, Freddy could handle Jack. But Leonard added too much. Though short, Leonard had power. And he fought dirty, aiming punches at Freddy's kidneys. When he felt a hand grabbing at his nuts, Freddy put all his weight and Jack's into backing hard against Leonard, slamming him to the ground.

Unfortunately that put Leonard in a position to use his fingers to lunge at Freddy's eyes. Just in time, a perfect kick knocked Leonard out. His fingernails managed to leave cuts on Freddy's cheek.

Phil smiled inside. His Christian devoutness prevented an outer display. He loathed Leonard's profligate bragging and dreamed of kicking that smug smile with his talented foot. Phil was a better kicker than he was a passer or quarterback. At that he was as mediocre as his team. They won often, including that night, with field goals.

"Get off her, Randy," Phil demanded. "She's your gosh darned sister!" Once Randy got to his feet, Phil nodded at the young women. "You can put your coats on now."

"Thanks Phil," the young ladies said. "Thanks Freddy," said Melissa helping him off Jack who he had pinned. She kissed his cheek and carefully touched the scratches. "Come to my house. We'll fix you up."

"We need a ride," Sarah stated, looking sourly at Randy who had driven them.

The quarterback, whose hand held the head cheerleader's hand, smiled benevolently. "We'll give you guys a ride."

Sarah noticed the sparse crowd witnessing the end of the brawl, mostly players and cheerleaders. The sour look Randy's girlfriend gave Randy cheered her up a little. "Thanks," she said to Phil.


During the trip home the girls remained quiet. Phil and Freddy talked a little about the game, but mostly about wrestling. The subject brought out more words from Freddy than Sarah or Melissa had heard from him.

Lightened by the conversation, after entering Melissa's house Freddy hardly objected at all when the girls insisted he strip naked and take a bath. That the girls removed their dresses so as not to get them damaged by the water both helped and hurt his undressing. He would be essentially as naked as them. The thong panties hardly concealed anything. Sexy flesh, both at the chest and the backside, made him extremely erect. The head of his cock poked above the hot water like a periscope.

Administering salve to his cuts on his face and searching his body for others caused Melissa's soft breasts and hard nipples to press into him. Sarah smiled at the intimacy while she checked her body for lacerations. Only minor scrapes and bruises could be found. She removed her make up.

Marjorie's voice approached. "Hi Mel, how was the game?" She arrived at the open door of the bathroom and froze. The focus of her stare became obvious.

"Isn't it beautiful," said Sarah.

Marjorie backed away in a daze. Sarah followed her. "She'll be alright," she insisted to the other teens. And with a wink, she said, "You two have fun. Come to your mom's room when you're done drying off."

"Was that your mom?" Freddy asked Melissa.

"Uhn-hunh."

"She's ... beautiful. I can see where you came by your beauty." The two shared a smile.

"Thanks, kind sir," said Melissa and kissed him. Her hands moved sensually over his chest. "You can touch me." They kissed again. His hands followed her lead. When she circled his breasts, he circled hers. When she palmed his nipples, he palmed hers. "Mmm," she hummed. He wanted her to hum some more, so he experimented with touching and pinching. "A little softer," she said.

His hand backed away. She returned it and renewed kissing.

"Could I ... taste?" he asked.

Melissa giggled. "I'd like that." His gentle lips and tongue on her breasts made her purr.

Her hand moved south over his belly slowly until she felt pubic hair. Again he followed her lead. His fingers slid over her hidden lips. "Press higher," she moaned. He rubbed her clit. Her legs widened. He dared to slide fingers under the panties and feel the slick wetness. "Oh," she responded, seeming to give permission.

While he sank fingers in, she grasped his cock and tugged. "Tell me what feels good," she requested. His hand covered hers and guided it to the glans and gave her the pressure and slid their fists up and down. Once she got it, his hand went back to caressing the breast not occupied by his mouth. The other remained teasing her slick cunny.

His caresses felt really good, but her position made her feel awkward and lessened pleasure. She concentrated on her fist. It brought results. He lifted his butt off the bottom of the bathtub and grunted. His ejaculate shot out, arcing and forming threads sinking in the water. The sight of it pleased Melissa more than the last time under the tree. The first time had freaked her out. This time the feeling of his cock pulsing in her hands and knowing the thrill he got from her made her moan and intensified the building pleasure his fingers and mouth had produced.

Assisting his rise from the tub, she showered him off with a hand held shower head. She helped him dry until they embraced and kissed. His cock began to rise. "Wrap this around you," Melissa said, handing him the least damp towel. Once he turned the white towel into a skirt, she said, "Let's check on Mom."

While Freddy bathed and caressed, Sarah caressed Marjorie differently, at least in the beginning. Gentle words, words of praise for her beauty and her sweetness, whispered from Sarah's lips to Marjorie's ear calmed the fragile woman down. They sat side by side on the four poster bed. Finally Marjorie sobbed, tears cascading from her eyes. Hugging her, an arm draped over her shoulder to press her in, Sarah felt the tightness.

"Let me massage you," Sarah said.

"Okay," Marjorie squeaked, the squeak making her giggle and sniffle.

Sarah gently removed Marjorie's thin robe and the straps of her nightie from her shoulder. She kissed the pale shoulder and then quickly kissed Marjorie on the lips, not long enough to startle her. Marjorie smiled. "You're so beautiful," murmured Sarah. "Do you have oil?"

"Baby oil in the vanity," Marjorie pointed frailly.

"Lie on your front," Sarah requested, pealing away the woman's nightwear when she stood. "Could you remove your panties? They'll just get in the way." Marjorie fidgeted and glanced at Sarah, fear threatening to return. "We're all ladies here," smiled Sarah. Marjorie smiled back and removed her panties. Blonde pubic hair appeared, neatly trimmed. Marjorie lay on her front.

Massage had been a part of dance, so Sarah knew her stuff. Though naturally sensuous, exchanging massages with her fellow dancers had been strictly purposed to ease away strain. This massage however had a second intent. Hands slid past Marjorie's sides and cupped her breasts. Sarah purposefully pressed her mons down at the junction of thighs and buttocks. She kissed the woman's long, graceful neck and blew into her ears. Butt massage became caresses at the outer and inner labia. Thigh strokes stroked the clit. Wetness and heavy breathe revealed the woman's pleasure. Like her daughter, sometimes she hummed.

When Marjorie's daughter and Freddy entered the bedroom, Sarah hid her hands' business with her back. "Sarah treating you well?" Melissa asked.

"Mmm, she's lovely," her mother breathed.

"This is Freddy by the way."

Marjorie tilted her head and saw the ample tenting of the towel. "Mmm," she hummed, her face reddening.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Kelly."

"Marjorie, please," she murmured.

"We'll be ... next door," Melissa blushed.

"Have fun," said Sarah. The young ladies giggled.

"You too. Come on Freddy."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.