Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah - Cover

Sweet Melissa and Sour Sarah

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Prologue

Romantic Sex Story: Prologue - Two beautiful high school juniors meet in a Pennsylvania small town. One sustains a continuous smile while the other sustains a frown. The odd friendship blossoms into true love. The beauty and power of these remarkable young women ends up not just ameliorating their lives, but many others whom they encounter over the next three or so years. MM isn't explicit. Neither is rape, though it's integral to the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First  

She giggled. She did that a lot. It defined her.

While laughter or chuckling or guffawing or snickering more often than not comes from cruelty, a tinge or an overwhelming helping, giggling comes from innocence and delight.

The innocent Melissa delighted nearly everyone she encountered. Long enough in her presence, she delighted everyone. Take Sarah for example.

That moment, a moment that changed them both forever, Sarah made Melissa giggle. The cause may have been construed by many Americans as a loss of Melissa's precious innocence, but nothing could be further from the truth. Two young ladies discovered each other's flesh and the pure pleasure that flesh generated.

Melissa giggled at Sarah's bugged out eyes when Melissa tasted Sarah. Dipping her finger into the effluence caused by a half hour of kissing and touching nipples and sucking them, Melissa lifted the fragrant nectar from her next door neighbor's quim and sucked it into her mouth.

Despite the possible moral transgression of the moment, when Melissa giggled with her finger in her mouth Sarah became overcome by the vision before her. "You're so fucking cute!" she exclaimed.

Melissa's face soured. "Please don't curse, Sarah. It demeans you."

"I'm sorry," said Sarah. "But fuck is almost what we're doing. It's sex and tasting me is sex."

"I know," Melissa responded, shaking her head. "But use the word properly, not as an incoherent adjective."

Sarah wanted to object. A moment later, she also giggled. "You're too much."

"I hope not. I hope I'm just right."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.