New Magus
Appendix

Copyright© 2010 by TechnicDragon

Fantasy Sex Story: Appendix - "If anyone had told me that sex would become one of the most important parts of my life, I wouldn't have believed them. Of course that didn't stop fate from finding me." When a gorgeous brunette who seduced him attempts to convince him that he's a modern wizard, or Magus, Seth struggles with the truth. But will he succeed in maintaining his own sanity since the switch between being a town's sexual pariah and having women throw themselves at him is so drastic?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Magic   Fiction   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Slow  

Once again, the here are the women appearing in New Magus, in order of appearance...

First appearing in chapter 1:

Francine James is based on the appearance of the model Karla James. The character is 19 years old, with Green eyes, and brunette, straight, shoulder length hair. She's Caucasian, has an average build, stands 5' 2" (1.57 m), and weighs 130 lbs (58.97 kg). Her measurements are 43-29-35 in (109-74-89 cm) and her bust is 30K (76K).


Sharon Jensen is based on the appearance of the model Jelena Jensen. The character is 20 years old, with hazel eyes, and brunette, straight, long hair. She's Caucasian, has a slim build, stands 5' 10" (1.78 m), and weighs 135 lbs (61.23 kg). Her measurements are 38-26-36 in (97-66-91 cm) and her bust is 32F (81F).


First appearing in chapter 2:

Jordan Krumm is based on the appearance of the model Jordan Carver. The character is 25 years old, with Gray blue eyes, and Light brown, curly, mid-back length hair. She's Caucasian, has a slim build, stands 5' 6" (1.68 m), and weighs 121 lbs (54.88 kg). Her measurements are 40-24-35 in (102-61-89 cm) and her bust is 32I (81I).


First appearing in chapter 5:

Danielle Stone is based on the appearance of the model Danielle Riley. The character is 21 years old, with brown eyes, and redhead, wavy, shoulder length hair. She's Caucasian, has a slim build, stands 5' 7" (1.7 m), and weighs 110 lbs (49.9 kg). Her measurements are 40-24-34 in (102-61-86 cm) and her bust is 30H (76H).


First appearing in chapter 10:

Veronika "Raven" Zeman is based on the appearance of the model Veronika Zemanova. The character is 36 years old, with brown eyes, and brunette, straight, mid-back length hair. She's Caucasian, has an average build, stands 5' 5" (1.65 m), and weighs 121 lbs (54.88 kg). Her measurements are 40-24-36 in (102-61-91 cm) and her bust is 36D (91D).


First appearing in chapter 23:

Jana Perreira is based on the appearance of the model Jana Defi. The character is 27 years old, with brown eyes, and Black, straight, mid-back length hair. She's Caucasian, has a slim build, stands 5' 8" (1.73 m), and weighs 120 lbs (54.43 kg). Her measurements are 38-25-35 in (97-64-89 cm) and her bust is 32G (81G).

Thank you for reading, and keep an eye out for the next book, Child Magus!

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.