New Magus - Cover

New Magus

Copyright© 2010 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 26

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 26 - "If anyone had told me that sex would become one of the most important parts of my life, I wouldn't have believed them. Of course that didn't stop fate from finding me." When a gorgeous brunette who seduced him attempts to convince him that he's a modern wizard, or Magus, Seth struggles with the truth. But will he succeed in maintaining his own sanity since the switch between being a town's sexual pariah and having women throw themselves at him is so drastic?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Magic   Fiction   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Slow  

The door to the bedroom opened and Danielle slipped in again. “Why did you leave?”

I waved at the phone. “I had to call Jordan.”

She frowned. “What’s Jordan got to do with anything? We’ve got to figure out what to do about Jana.”

I nodded and thought of something I hadn’t before. “You said you’re studying psychology. What would be your first suggestion, medically?”

She crossed her arms, leaned back against the door and shook her head. “I don’t know where to begin. The way she’s crying incoherently, I’d probably give her Valium to calm her down and get her talking.”

I nodded. “Any ideas where we might get some?”

“Sure,” she said. “A hospital, but they’d ask all kinds of questions and I don’t think you or I would be very helpful.” I wasn’t sure what it was about Danielle’s tone. It sounded like I wasn’t going to like what she was going to say next. She stepped closer to me. “The thing is, she calmed down when she saw you, and to be honest, I’ve never been one to suggest drugs if there was a less invasive procedure available.” For a moment, we stood there staring at one another. Then she said, “What do you think?”

I could hear the interest in her voice and it took a lot of effort not to cringe. “About what?” I asked in return, wanting to know exactly what she was talking about.

“About Jana?” she asked. She wasn’t helping.

I shook my head. “Danielle, I’m not a mind reader. Just tell me what you’re thinking.”

She stepped closer to me, moving with grace I hadn’t previously noticed. “I don’t understand why, but she’s attracted to you.” Then she glanced down. “And I saw your reaction. I know you try to do what’s right, but I think tonight isn’t about what’s right, not morally. It’s about what she needs. When she looked at you, whatever was bothering her was forgotten. When she looked away, she was instantly distraught.”

Danielle placed her hand on the center of my chest. The feel of her skin on mine calmed me more than anything. “I can’t explain what’s wrong with Jana, and I don’t believe she needs a hospital. I think she needs you.”

I stared back into Danielle’s eyes. “I’m worried though...”

“I know you are,” she said. “If you were anyone else, I’d be worried too, and I wouldn’t even hint at what I think needs to happen.” She stepped closer, pressing her body to mine. “You need to bring her in here and give her what you’ve been giving me.”

That really was both the problem and the solution. Jana shouldn’t have been interested in me, not sexually, but Danielle had put to words what I had only suspected. However, giving in to Jana’s apparent advances wouldn’t necessarily end with the same results as with Danielle. I was certain once Jana recovered her faculties, she would be screaming, punching, kicking and anything else to hurt me as much as possible, and that scared me.

Danielle pulled my face down and kissed me. I could tell through that kiss that she was feeling fairly amorous again. She pulled back and licked her lips, reminding me of Jana’s first action after the kiss we had earlier.

I was somewhat confused and couldn’t stop myself from saying, “I didn’t think you’d feel this way about me and Jana.”

She shook her head. “I don’t know why, but just the idea of you and Jana fucking is turning me on.” She pulled back completely. “However, she’s in need and I can still feel your cum in my pussy.” She nodded her head to the door. “Go get her.”

It was another weird moment for me. Why would Danielle get so aroused by the simple idea of me having sex with Jana? I had accepted her acceptance of Jordan, after all, she had been first, but a third woman? It made no sense.

Instead of dwelling on it, I decided it would be better to help Jana. Looking at Danielle, I realized that my only immediate obstacle had been suddenly removed. For that matter, she was pretty much shoving me toward Jana, because the next thing I knew, Danielle was opening the door and dragging me along.

Jana was balled up on the couch much like before. Her sobs were quiet, but her shoulders shook. For a moment, all I could do was stand there and stare. To me, she simply wasn’t in the mood for sex. There was no way sex was the answer to her problem. Then Jana sniffed and looked up. The change in her expression told me I was wrong.

The bedroom door softly clicked shut behind me. Danielle must have changed her mind about where I would help Jana. The location really didn’t matter. I was simply glad I didn’t have to do this in front of Danielle. She might have liked the idea of what was about to happen, but I would have felt weird about it.

Jana sat up and sniffed. She was a mess. Her eyes were red and puffy, her mascara mostly wiped away, and her hair mussed slightly. She was distraught and needed comforting, not sex. However, her expression wasn’t someone lost to emotional breakdown. If anything, she had a pleading look in her eyes. She wanted something being denied her. It was a far cry from the looks of lust I had seen previously, but it didn’t go with the upheaval Danielle had described.

I stepped around the coffee table to sit on the couch where Danielle had earlier. Jana’s eyes tracked my every move and she held to her seat either from fear of what I was doing or possibly of what she might do if she allowed herself to.

I moved slowly and sat gently. She looked like she might spook or launch herself at me. Fight or flight. She felt cornered and exuded that notion with every fiber of her being. I held up my hands in a surrendering gesture but didn’t say anything. I wasn’t even sure if talking would register considering Danielle’s descriptions.

Unlike earlier, when Jana acted the seductress, she now clutched her shirt to herself like a blanket to fend off the cold. This simply wasn’t going to work. I couldn’t force myself on her and if she didn’t relax at least a little, then she’d never feel any better and I might get frustrated.

I held out one hand, palm up, waiting for her to take it or do something else, even if it was running from me.

She glanced at my hand and it was almost a minute before she relaxed and tentatively slipped her hand out from hiding and placed it in mine.

I felt a sudden rush, as if some drug had made it into my system, and the instant it subsided, Jana snapped from measured fear to aggressive lust.

She knocked me back onto the couch, pressing her lips to mine. Her kiss, like earlier, was hungry and devoured me. Her hands roamed all over me. If there was some part of my body within reach and not restricted - like my back on the couch - she touched it.

She found my penis swelling to fullness - I was being smothered by a gorgeous woman after all - and tugged on it. I would have thought her lack of experience with men would have me directing her method, but her actions were pleasant, if a little overexcited.

At first, I kept my hands away from her, but when I realized that she wasn’t trying to bite or claw me, I held her to me. Occasionally, I reached up and ran my fingers through her silky locks, but otherwise, I kept my hands on her back. To be honest, I was a little anxious of what might happen next. She could slip back into fear if I touched her wrong, or she might snap out of this fit of insanity and with a resurgence of hostility, try to rip my penis off.

What I couldn’t argue with was the fact that, at the moment, she was asserting her desires. Jordan had told me how much more intense sex felt with me and Danielle had done things with me she didn’t want to do with Roger, so It was very possible that Jana felt similar urges too and her reactions were amplified by something that I had no control over.

Jana interrupted my thoughts by breaking our kiss and moving down my body. If she had been Danielle or Jordan, I would have looked forward to what I was certain she was about to do, but this was Jana, and if she returned to the hostile creature I met earlier with me in her mouth ... No! I couldn’t think of that.

She knelt on the couch, pushed my legs apart, and gently cradled my erection and sac between her hands. If I hadn’t been there, I never would have believed what happened next. She cooed at my erection, like it was a crying baby she was trying to sooth.

She kissed the tip, her lips soft and chaste. Then her tongue slipped out and licked the tip, right along the crease. I watched the way her tongue curled back into her mouth and she closed her eyes, like she was enjoying some rich dessert from her restaurant. Then she pressed her lips to me again, parting them enough that her tongue could gingerly wash up and down the tip.

I groaned. What she was doing felt fantastic and at the same time, I worried about what would happen when this was over, because if she continued doing what she was doing, then I would soon spurt into her mouth.

She took in the entirety of my glans and used her tongue on me with soft, flat strokes that neither Jordan nor Danielle could match. Both of them could get me to fire off with their mouths, but not with so little stimulation. Was that an attribute of Jana’s skill or my desire for her? A scary question to be sure. I could understand my desire. We were doing things that allowed that side of me to come out. However, if it was her skill, then where did she learn to do this to a man? She was supposed to be a lesbian.

Jana eased off my penis. At first, I was confused. I didn’t know why she had stopped because I thought she wanted me to go off in her mouth, and I watched her stand up. She grabbed my hand and pulled me up to stand too.

Once I was on my feet, she untied my robe and pushed it off my shoulders. Unlike Jordan and Danielle, she didn’t run her hands over my chest and abs but went straight back to stroking me. She was still in her shoes, which put her just shy of my height. Her eyes rolled up and she kissed me again while spreading her saliva over me. It was only a light coating, but there was enough to make her actions smooth and pleasant.

I didn’t know what to do at first. Her aggressiveness suggested that resistance was pointless, but I wasn’t resisting, not really. If anything, I probably wasn’t participating enough. At least, that was the thought that crossed my mind.

I reached up and cupped her breasts. My earlier peeks had given me an idea of her size, but I wasn’t prepared for what I would find. She was bigger than Danielle. Jordan still had her beat in sheer volume, but Jana’s taller frame made her seem to be not as big as she was. She more than filled my hands and I squeezed her soft globes.

Jana tugged and squeezed me in response to my attention, and she captured my lower lip to suck on.

Certain that direct skin contact would feel even better, I pushed her shirt off her shoulders. She let me go only long enough to let it fall to the floor. I ran my hands along her skin, carousing in the feel of her warmth and softness. Then I reached behind her, found the clasp of her bra, and, luckily, popped it on the first try. I pulled it down her shoulders, broke our kiss and bent to inhale one of her soft pink nipples into my mouth.

She cooed at me and squeezed her breasts together with her upper arms. Her hands stroked me faster and I felt the signs of my impending orgasm again.

I pulled her hands from me, let her bra slide off, and gently pushed her back onto the couch. She watched me and played with her own nipples while I removed her skirt. The stockings she wore were thigh highs and the pattern did indeed look like some kind of large flower, but all in black, like a silhouette. Her panties were black silk and solid in color.

She let go of her breasts, ran her hands over her belly, raised and spread her legs, and touched her panty-clad crotch. Her motions were smooth and fluid, and I was too caught up in the pure enticement she offered to worry about anything else.

I could smell her excitement and watched as she pulled her panties to the side, exposing her puffy, flushed lips to me. The crease was coated with her fluids and the whole thing blossomed open when she ran her fingers over herself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.