New Magus - Cover

New Magus

Copyright© 2010 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 17

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17 - "If anyone had told me that sex would become one of the most important parts of my life, I wouldn't have believed them. Of course that didn't stop fate from finding me." When a gorgeous brunette who seduced him attempts to convince him that he's a modern wizard, or Magus, Seth struggles with the truth. But will he succeed in maintaining his own sanity since the switch between being a town's sexual pariah and having women throw themselves at him is so drastic?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Magic   Fiction   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Slow  

Jordan was gone to get a room and Danielle held me to her gently while we kissed. The thought that kept rolling around in my head was Jordan’s advice to show Danielle that she was wanted and desired. I couldn’t argue with what I was doing. It felt good to kiss Danielle, to be pressed against her like I was, but I didn’t want to push things too far. The real problem with having our lips locked together was that we couldn’t talk.

For her part, Danielle made no move to pull away or push me off her. She kissed me back but without the fervor she exhibited earlier. Her hands ran through my hair and along my back in gentle movements. Otherwise, she lay there. I didn’t know if she was really enjoying what we were doing or not. It was like she had gone docile, and my knowledge of her was not of a woman who laid back and accepted whatever was given to her, especially if Jordan was right about the redhead’s frustrations with her relationship with Roger.

Danielle pushed against my chest. I sat up enough to look into her eyes and then heard someone knocking. I looked around and found Jordan opening the passenger door behind me.

“Wouldn’t you prefer a room with a bed as opposed to my back seat?” she asked, smiling.

I looked at Danielle, wondering where the last few minutes had gone.

Danielle looked up into my eyes. A rosy smile blossomed on her lips and her eyes danced. Maybe she had enjoyed the kissing. She sat up enough to kiss me again, a quick peck on the lips, and then pushed at me. “Go, I’ll follow you out.”

I crawled backwards out of the car and stood up. Jordan stood there, smiling at me mischievously. There were a lot of possible reasons for her smile, so I wasn’t going to even attempt to try to figure it out. I was also certain she wouldn’t tell me if I asked. She was teasing, and no amount of pleading, talking, or question asking would change it. The best I could do was stand there and take it.

Danielle scooted to the edge of the seat. Her dress was bunched up around her waist and the shadows formed by the sun made her hardened nipples incredibly obvious, even through her dress. Her thighs and sparse pubic hair were damp and I realized I had been pressed against her with her legs spread wide around me.

I looked down. My shirt and pants were wet with her fluids. They weren’t soaked through, but very noticeable. I looked up at Jordan. Her eyes sparkled with mirth at my expense. Apparently, that was what she was smiling about.

Danielle reached out and tried to dry my pants with her bare hand. It didn’t help any. Coincidentally, she also rubbed my erection. She wasn’t trying to dry me off though, and only after I heard myself moan did I realize what she was really doing.

Jordan never said a word. She stood to the side, leaning back against her car and watched Danielle’s ministrations to my bulge. Her smile had softened considerably and I was sure the look on her face was wistful. She wanted to be the one rubbing my erection and possibly doing a lot more.

Danielle glanced around the part of the parking lot she could see. There were several other cars parked around us, but no one else was around. She reached up and hooked her fingers under the waistband of my pants. I almost stumbled into her when she pulled me forward. She looked up into my eyes and pulled my zipper down. I opened my mouth, intending to recommend waiting until we were in the room, but Danielle must have been waiting for me to protest or something because she spoke up first. “Jordan, keep him quiet please.”

I looked at the brunette, whose mischievous smile was back.

Danielle reached into my pants and pulled my briefs down. I felt her dainty fingers wrap around my throbbing penis just as Jordan cupped my face with both of her hands.

Jordan glanced down at what Danielle was doing. I tried to, but she held my face with her surprising strength. I felt Danielle free me from my pants. Her hot breath washed over my erection and I moaned. Jordan looked into my eyes. Hers were on fire and she leaned in.

Jordan’s lips pressed to mine and at the same time, Danielle’s lips engulfed my engorged glans.

I moaned against Jordan’s lips and they opened, allowing me to penetrate her mouth with my tongue while I hesitantly thrust my hips forward, driving myself further past Danielle’s eager lips.

I lost what little control I had. With one hand, I pulled Jordan to my side, reveling in the feel of her huge, soft breasts pressing into me and her hands slipping around my shoulders to hold me to her as well. With my other hand, I stroked Danielle’s red locks and pulled her onto me, forcing her to open up more and accept me into her throat. I could feel her swallow around me and though she was holding me to her via my cheeks, she struggled to breath around my girth.

I couldn’t believe how brazen Danielle was, sucking me out in the open like she was or Jordan’s acceptance of the situation. Yet there they were, both of them attending me as if they had planned the whole thing. I was also astounded at my acceptance of what was happening. I might have expected Jordan to pull a stunt like this - in fact, I finally realized she had been humping me in the pool the day before - but to find that Danielle was willing to do this was something else.

I felt partially detached. I continued kissing Jordan and reached down to her loose-fitting skirt. Without thinking about it, I pulled her garment up and touched her silky smooth skin. She rolled her hips to the side and the lace of her panties slipped over my fingers. I couldn’t have stopped myself from groping her cheek if I wanted to. I also thrust into Danielle’s mouth, pulling back enough to allow her to breath and then driving back in to feel her swallowing around me.

Something about touching both women at the same time was simply ... right. It wasn’t only the sex, even though I was very close to washing out Danielle’s mouth with my release, but the touch of their skin on mine made me feel good in ways I had never experienced before. Their willingness to touch me was a major turn on. The eagerness both of them displayed, either in kissing or groping or sucking, was like icing on a warm, freshly baked cake.

Danielle pulled on my cheeks, forcing herself further onto me. She closed her lips around my shaft, only about an inch away from the base, sucking and swallowing around me.

Jordan raised her thigh behind me and tilted her hips to give my squeezing hand better access to her hot, wet lower lips.

I could feel the pressure of my release building up quickly. Between Danielle’s direct stimulation, Jordan’s body rubbing along mine, and the rightness of touching the two of them, I wasn’t far from spilling myself into Danielle’s eager mouth.

Jordan broke our kiss and pressed her cheek to mine. Her hot breath caressed my ear and I heard her say, “Let her have it, Seth. She wants you. It won’t hurt anyone to enjoy yourself.” She rocked her hips back and forth, sliding her soppy opening over my fingers.

I looked down at Danielle and rubbed my thumb over her cheek. She looked up at me and the unabashed look of desire in her eyes was the final straw.

Danielle gagged when my first shot hit her throat. She pulled back enough to swallow, but the next shot filled her mouth. She fought between drinking, sucking, and breathing while I gave her everything she had worked up in me.

Even after I dribbled to a stop, Danielle continued to suckle on me. My legs felt like soft rubber, ready to give out with the slightest provocation.

Jordan stood on both feet and held me to her, helping me to stay upright. “That was hot,” she whispered in my ear.

I glanced at her and saw the smile on her lips as well as the heat in her eyes. I kissed her again and pulled her against me with my hand still firmly pressed to her bare cheek.

Danielle sat back and let me slip from her lips. “Do I get one of those?”

I broke my kiss with Jordan and looked at the redhead. “Sure, as soon as you put everything back where you found it.” I smiled, showing that I wasn’t trying to be mean.

Danielle smiled too and stuffed me back in my pants. She zipped me up and lightly rubbed my crotch before looking up again.

I leaned down and pulled her wet lips to mine. If Danielle had done anything for me since we left her house, it was to help me relax. I wanted to reward her for that and to show my appreciation for her attention.

She threw her arms around my head and held onto me tightly while our tongues danced in my mouth and hers. Sure, I tasted myself in our kiss, but like with Jordan, I didn’t mind in the least.

When we broke our kiss and I straightened up, Danielle beamed. I held out my hand to her and she took it. I helped her to her feet and she wiggled her hips around while pulling her dress down. We smiled at one another and I asked, “Now, why couldn’t you wait until we got up to the room?”

Her eyes sparkled. “Tit for tat, Seth. Turn about for our ride here.”

I looked at Jordan, whose mischievous smile had returned, and wondered if there had been some plan I wasn’t aware of, but let it go. If they had planned something, I knew it wasn’t going to be anything I would disagree too, not after what just happened.

Jordan stepped back from me. I still had a hand on her warm, soft cheek and had to let go. She turned around and went to the back of her car.

I glanced sideways at Danielle. She either didn’t know how I was touching Jordan or didn’t care. Considering how she had commandeered Jordan to keep me from making any noise, probably the latter. I gave her a kiss, just a quick peck on the lips and then pulled her away from the car so I could close the door.

Danielle turned to face the back of the car and hooked her arm through mine. She smiled at Jordan and hugged my arm. I could feel the softness of her breast through her dress and smiled with the thought of what else she might want to do. I wasn’t scared anymore. It didn’t matter what she asked for, I would give it, if I knew how. I could only hope she was patient with me.

Jordan had pulled out Danielle’s suitcases and closed the trunk. I didn’t like the idea of her acting as valet, so I led Danielle to the back of the car. Jordan hefted both suitcases and looked from me to her friend with a smile. “Are you two feeling better?” she asked.

Danielle and I looked at one another and nodded. Jordan laughed and shook her head. I studied Jordan’s expression and body language, searching for anything that might indicate she wasn’t happy with what happened or what was going to happen. It didn’t look like it, but that didn’t mean she wasn’t hiding it. I reached for a suitcase. “Do you have the other one?”

She nodded but didn’t say anything.

I slid my hand around her wrist and down to her hand. It felt good to touch her again, even with Danielle holding onto my other arm. Jordan’s eyes stared back into mine while my fingers slid between hers and around the handle. She let the weight of the suitcase shift to my grip and slowly pulled her hand away. I wasn’t absolutely certain, but some part of me thought she didn’t want the contact to end.

Jordan took a deep breath, which made her breasts rise noticeably, and let it out slowly. She blinked a few times, breaking our eye contact and then turned toward the rows of rooms with a prominent sway in her hips.

Danielle hugged my arm and we followed the brunette to a room on the second floor. While Jordan got the door unlocked, Danielle turned to me and pulled my arm around her. Her breasts pressed into my side and she kissed me on the neck. “I’ve never wanted anyone so much, Seth,” she whispered in my ear. “It’s like I’m empty inside and I need you to fill me up.” She continued kissing my neck and held me to her.

I pulled her to me tighter, and thought about what she said. What did she really mean? Was it just a euphemism for sex or did she mean emotionally? If it was just sex, I was okay with that. On the other hand, if she was talking emotionally, then I was at a loss. Jordan was convinced that Danielle only needed a good lay, but our stay at the motel also involved Danielle’s decision to leave her husband. There had to be some kind of emotional upheaval from that, right? One day of sex wasn’t going to cure that. She needed more than just sex.

Jordan opened the door and went inside without a backward glance. Danielle untangled herself from me and we followed her.

The room looked in good shape, but since I had never stayed in one before I didn’t have any references to properly judge by. The walls were an off-white color and the carpet was dark blue. There was a small, square table with two chairs, a double-sized bed, and a small dresser with a TV on top of it. The wall opposite from the main door was open with a sink and mirror in the recess.

Jordan took the suitcase she was carrying to the recess. I looked at Danielle and she kissed me soundly before letting me go so I could do the same.

To the left of the mirror was an open closet with two stands. Jordan set her suitcase on one, and I put the other suitcase on the second. She turned to me and said, “Remember what I said.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.