New Magus - Cover

New Magus

Copyright© 2010 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 14

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - "If anyone had told me that sex would become one of the most important parts of my life, I wouldn't have believed them. Of course that didn't stop fate from finding me." When a gorgeous brunette who seduced him attempts to convince him that he's a modern wizard, or Magus, Seth struggles with the truth. But will he succeed in maintaining his own sanity since the switch between being a town's sexual pariah and having women throw themselves at him is so drastic?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Magic   Fiction   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Slow  

Once my embarrassment passed, both of us played around while drying off, laughing and occasionally kissing. Jordan was still heated up and I began to worry about my health, more than only getting enough to eat.

I escaped the bathroom a few minutes later, found my discarded backpack, and dressed in the clothes in it. Jordan watched me while I dressed, making comments about the pointlessness of me putting on underwear. When I sat down to put on my shoes and socks, she disappeared in Raven’s bedroom. When I was ready for travel, and she hadn’t reappeared, I went looking for her.

Jordan had a t-shirt on. I could tell instantly that it was too small. When she noticed me in the doorway watching her, she turned and posed with her chest thrust out. The t-shirt said, “I may not be perfect, but parts of me are awesome!” It was stretched obscenely over her breasts, magnifying the obvious.

I stood there, staring at her chest and fighting not to laugh. It wasn’t really that hard. Jordan was stunning, from her long wavy chestnut locks all the way down to her dainty toes. I wasn’t entirely sure which ‘parts’ the t-shirt was meant to point out, but, to me, it deflated Jordan’s awesomeness a lot.

She shook her head, crinkling her nose with a grin. “Too much?”

I shrugged. “I think that’s up to you, but I’m sure anybody who sees you wouldn’t mind though, especially since that’s all you’re wearing.”

She giggled and pulled the shirt off. “It was the biggest shirt she had,” she said, tossing it on the bed. “She’s got a smaller waist and hips than me, so everything to cover me from the waist below is out of the question.” She shook her head. “I knew she was small, but not that small.”

I nodded and we left the bedroom. Jordan picked up the sheet and said, “I guess I’ll have to wear this again.” She looked at me. “We’ll have to go back to my place so I can get some clothes.”

I nodded, thinking we’d go out to get something to eat after that, and maybe I could go back to my dorm room and put on fresh clothes.

“Of course, going anywhere other than my place depends on whether or not your Initiation is done,” she added.

I looked at her, unsure of how I felt about her insistence.

She met my gaze. “I know you don’t believe me, but I’d rather play it safe than let you get mauled by a horde of horny strangers.”

I nodded, but wasn’t sure how serious she was. “Lemme help you with that,” I said, by way of distraction.

She nodded and held one corner to the center of her chest while I walked circles around her, wrapping her up like a big, beautiful burrito. The sheet ended at her side and I tucked it in under her arm. She had to lift the “skirts” so she wouldn’t trip over it while she walked. To me, she looked more like she was wearing a dress than a sheet. I doubted anyone would even know the difference while we drove to her place.

Before she looked up to find me staring, I turned away and folded up the comforter. Once that was ready, we went through the house to straighten up. Then I grabbed the folded comforter and my backpack, and we went out to her car.

Once we were on the road, she asked, “Do you have a license?”

I shook my head. “I wasn’t worried about it at home. I wanted to save up every nickel so I could pay for school. Besides, I thought it safer that I didn’t have a car of my own. If I got into an accident, it would have been my fault. If anything happened to it, the repairs would have come out of my pocket. So on and so forth.”

“I thought you worked at a garage?” she asked.

I nodded. “I did, but I’d still have to pay for parts. I couldn’t chance that I’d have to spend money unnecessarily.”

“Then how did you get around?” she asked.

I shrugged. “I rode a bike.”

She snorted a laugh. “Doesn’t it snow out there?”

I nodded. “Yeah, but I didn’t care. I’d walk my bike if I had to.”

She shook her head in amazement. “I don’t think I’ve ever had that kind of drive.”

I looked at her. “What do you mean?”

“You had a goal and put a lot of thought into how to attain it. I don’t know many people who could stay on track when they felt so many things working against them. Certainly not me.”

I didn’t think I was that special. “I’m sure you could if you faced the same thing.”

“That’s just it Seth,” she said, “I didn’t face the same thing. My mom knew what was going on with me and was sympathetic.”

I looked away. I was sure my parents didn’t know anything that had happened to me, other than the incident with Lisa. I knew better than to expect sympathy from them and it was never offered.

Thankfully Jordan decided to change the subject. “Do you want to get a license?” she asked.

I nodded. “Yes, I do.”

“Well, we can do that before you start classes, but we’ll have to wait until your Initiation is over.” She glanced at me and smiled. “The last thing you need is for the driving instructor to try to get into your pants while you’re trying to drive.”

I shook my head and grinned. “You’re almost like a dog with a bone about that.”

She glanced at me. “I wish I had proof for you. I wish I could have done something more straight-forward yesterday, before I gave you all my power.”

I thought about that. “I thought you said you would be out of power by this morning? Didn’t you still have power last night when we got to Raven’s?”

She sighed heavily. “Normally when I have sex, it feeds ... fed my power. However, with you, every time we had sex, I was giving you my power.”

I watched her for a second. She really seemed to believe what she was telling me. Another idea struck me. “What about Raven?”

“What about her?” she asked.

“She’s a Magus too, right?”

She nodded.

“So, why couldn’t she show me some magic?” I asked.

“During your Initiation, your power would absorb any magic that’s cast.” Jordan shook her head. “No matter how powerful the Magus is, you wouldn’t see anything.”

“Even if we didn’t have sex?” I asked, clarifying.

She nodded.

“Then why is sex necessary?” I asked. “If Raven could have fed my power without sex, it seems like it would have been the most efficient way.”

Jordan raised her eyebrows and pouted. “You don’t like having sex with me?”

I wasn’t absolutely sure, but I thought she was faking just to get attention. “I like having sex with you, very much,” I said and Jordan grinned at me. “But Raven seemed scared of it.”

Jordan shrugged. “No, she’s not scared of sex, but there’s a difference between sharing magic and giving it.”

I sighed. “Okay, now I’m even more confused.”

She shook her head. “Don’t worry about it right now. I’ll explain it more when your Initiation is over.”

I looked out the other window, not sure what to feel. My analogy of struggling with a dog over a bone seemed perfectly appropriate. Jordan wasn’t going to let this go.

We got to her place about ten minutes later. I wasn’t sure how many police cars we passed, but they seemed to be out in force. Once safely inside her apartment, we both laughed. I wasn’t sure what was so funny, but it felt good.

Jordan invited me into her bedroom while she got dressed. I had seen her nude so much already that watching her drop the sheet almost felt normal. She went to her dresser and started rummaging. “This is going to feel wrong,” she said.

“What will?” I asked.

She looked over her shoulder at me, her eyes smoldering. “Being dressed around you.”

The sight of her nude again hadn’t given me a rise, but that look and her words did. I wondered if that was normal.

She pulled out a bra, clipped it around her torso and twisted it around to slip her arms through the straps.

“Would it be bad if you went without a bra?” I asked.

She shrugged and looked at me. “Legally, no. Why do you ask?” The she reached into each cup to adjust how her breasts rested in them.

I couldn’t answer until she finished. “I-It just seems like overkill.”

She smiled. “Well, I’m sure most guys would like to see ­me go without a bra, present company included, but a lot of women would give me dirty looks.”

I frowned. “Why?”

She snorted a short laugh. “Jealousy, for one thing. Other’s would think I’m advertising that I’m a slut.”

I shook my head. “I don’t think of you that way.”

Her smile softened and she stepped closer, wearing only the lacy garment. Her breasts were level with my face and I couldn’t rip my eyes away from them. She ran her hands through my hair and I looked up. “Thank you.”

“For what?” I asked, my voice coming out faintly.

“For not thinking of me as a slut,” she said and then gently pressed her breasts to my face. “And for the way you look at me.”

My breath stuttered out, but when I drew in another breath, all I could smell was her skin, her scent. There was also a slight hint of the soap we’d used earlier, but otherwise, it was all her.

She stepped back smiling.

I looked up into her face, a little flustered.

She went back to the dresser again, pulled out a pair of matching lacy panties, and put them on with a smile on her face.

I wasn’t certain what she was smiling about. All I knew was that I couldn’t take my eyes off of her.

She went to her closet and shuffled through one hanging garment after another, finally pulling out a blouse and skirt. The blouse was thin but not sheer. She stood in front of her closet buttoning it up. She stopped at the top of her bra, leaving a long line of cleavage showing. She bent over to step into her skirt and smiled up at me.

I smiled back, still not sure what she was smiling about.

When she finished zipping up her skirt, she pulled out a pair of shoes, walked over to me and dropped them on the floor in front of me. With that smile still in place, she bent over and put her hands on my shoulders to steady herself while she slipped her feet into her shoes.

I didn’t understand why she didn’t sit down to put them on, but I wasn’t complaining.

Once she was ready, she straightened up and walked out of the bedroom.

It took me a second to realize that she had left and to get up off my duff to follow her.

She stood next to the front door with her keys in hand. She was still smiling and I couldn’t help but smile back. “Didn’t you forget something?” she asked.

I frowned and looked behind me. The sheet she’d been wearing was on the floor. I shook my head, picked it up and folded it quickly.

When I was ready, she opened the front door, looked outside, and stopped.

I stepped up behind her to look past her. Two women walked along the sidewalk, talking casually. At first, I didn’t understand why Jordan wasn’t leaving, but then I remembered and thought I’d tease her about it a little. “I thought I’d be jumped by a crowd of horny strangers?”

Jordan rolled her eyes at me. “First, that’s not a crowd, and second, as long as you maintain some distance, nothing will happen.”

“And how much distance should that be?” I asked.

“About fifteen yards should be safe,” she replied.

I shook my head behind her and she waved at me to follow her.

I looked around but didn’t see anyone else. When we got to her car, she said, “We don’t know if your Initiation is over. We have to test it.”

I looked back over my shoulder at the two women in the distance. “You could have let me test it on them.”

She gave me the same look my mom did anytime I said something she thought was foolish. “Would you really want to have sex with them?”

I looked again and considered. Both of the women were a lot older than me or Jordan. If I was right, they were older than my parents. I shook my head. “No. Not really. Why?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.