New Magus
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2010 by TechnicDragon

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - "If anyone had told me that sex would become one of the most important parts of my life, I wouldn't have believed them. Of course that didn't stop fate from finding me." When a gorgeous brunette who seduced him attempts to convince him that he's a modern wizard, or Magus, Seth struggles with the truth. But will he succeed in maintaining his own sanity since the switch between being a town's sexual pariah and having women throw themselves at him is so drastic?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Magic   Fiction   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Slow  

I woke up to sunlight filtering in through curtains. I didn’t know what had woken me at first. I felt that I had to go to the bathroom and Jordan’s hand was cupping my morning erection. She was half laying on me. Sometime during the night, we had moved the coffee table out of the way and spread the comforter on the floor. I was too accustomed to having a blanket or sheet when I slept, so part of me was covered with the one Jordan had worn from Danielle’s. I ran a hand from Jordan’s shoulders to her bottom. She was exposed to the world, or, well, the house. I wondered briefly how she slept when at home.

My memories of the night were a blur, alternating between snoozing and more sex. Some part of me may have thought that Jordan was insatiable, considering she had instigated all of our sex the previous day, but throughout the rest night it was me starting things, and every time, Jordan was willing, responsive, and eager.

For a few minutes, I lay there trying to comprehend what was really going on. With only my fundamental understanding of sex the first idea that came to mind made my face burn with embarrassment. Was I trying to get in as much as possible before Jordan decided she had enough and ran off to parts unknown? No, if that had been the case, I was sure she would have left already.

I looked down at the top of her head. She was curled up against me, using my chest as a pillow and one leg thrown over mine. The mixed scent of our fluids was strong, but I could smell chlorine in her hair. The memories of everything that happened between us ran through my mind, and while I had certainly enjoyed all of the sex, it was her claims of magic that I focused on.

I had accepted that she wanted sex. I wanted it too. However, she was insistent that I was a magus, and that she was giving me all of her power. If she was telling the truth - and that was a very big if - then what was I supposed to do about it? What did it really mean? Did that change who I was or how my life would go? I had been looking forward to being free from the stifling rules and expectations of my home town for so long, was this just another form of restriction? Regardless of all of those questions, I had to answer the most basic one first: was it true?

Mother Nature reminded me that I had to go to the bathroom by adding more pressure to my bladder, but I didn’t know if I could move without waking Jordan. Neither of us had gotten much sleep. If we went anywhere, she was the one who had to drive. She needed her rest.

I scooted over toward the couch, attempting to slip out from under her.

Jordan moaned lightly. Her hand slid up my abs and over my chest to hook over my other shoulder. Then she snuggled against me and continued to snooze.

I was wide awake, aroused and scared. My chest was as sensitive as it had been yesterday. Some part of me must have hoped that it was either a dream or some other equally short-lived response, because I felt a touch of fear. It was the one thing, the only real thing that I had no mundane explanation for, no matter how little I knew about sex. I knew it wasn’t some kind of change I was going through because I’d been a late-bloomer. Jordan had offered an explanation for it. I simply didn’t want to believe it

I scooted again and I felt Jordan tense. “Mornin’,” she said.

“Good morning,” I replied. “How are you feeling?”

She cracked her eyes open and smiled. “Like I’ve been fucking all night.”

If I wasn’t already completely awake, her choice of words would have made sure I was. I might have heard similar words spoken in movies, but hearing someone say them to me in person, much less while both of us were lying together naked, quickened my pulse, and I didn’t understand why.

She looked down, and then her hand followed her gaze. “I see I’m not the only one who enjoyed last night.” She caressed me gently. “I should have found a virgin a lot sooner,” she said looking back up into my eyes. “All that staying power. All that exuberance. All that determination to get in as much sex as possible as soon as possible.”

She echoed my thoughts so closely it scared me. For a moment I couldn’t look her in the eyes. “I hope I didn’t hurt you. There were a couple of times I got kinda rough.”

She traced a single finger along my length, making my erection twitch. “You were experimenting. I didn’t mind.”

It sounded like a lame excuse to me, but I didn’t know what I could say or do to make amends. From her tone, she didn’t expect me to, but I wanted to. It seemed like the right thing to do.

She closed her eyes and smiled. “I’ve never actually slept with anyone before, usually because I get grumpy when anyone wakes me up before I’m ready, but each time I realized it was you, I couldn’t help but welcome it.”

I nodded, fearful again. I had read the same things in her responses throughout the night. We didn’t know each other. How could we be thinking the same things?

Jordan pulled me out of my thoughts by wrapping her hand around me. Was she ready for more? Part of me didn’t mind the idea of more sex, but I knew I really needed to go, and it was going to take a few minutes to relax enough to relieve myself. With a sigh and slight frown, I reached down and pulled her hand off me. “I need to go to the bathroom.”

She nodded and let me up.

In the bathroom, I took care of nature’s call. It took longer than usual to relax. The thoughts running around my mind weren’t helping. When I finally finished and cleaned up, I noticed a couple of towels and washcloths sitting on the sink that hadn’t been there the night before. On top was a note:

Jordan,

I didn’t mind you two staying the night, but I have my own plans for the day and need my house back, please. Feel free to have some lunch and use the shower. I’m sure things will be fine after a few more hours. And personally, I don’t think I can resist another night of his power’s call.

Raven

Raven couldn’t resist another night of my power’s call? I remembered what Jordan said about half the town attempting to rape me, and all the bits about others throwing themselves at me. Yet, Jordan had shown restraint after we arrived. If Jordan and Raven could resist me, why couldn’t others?

Jordan knocked at the door. “Seth?”

I opened the door. “Sorry, I was reading a note Raven left for you.” I handed it to her.

She read it over. “Ah, well, I guess that answers my question.” She looked up at me. “I wondered how long Raven would let us use her place.”

I stepped past her saying, “I’ll get my backpack.”

Jordan caught my hand, stopping me. “Let’s get our showers first, silly. Besides, I don’t think you’ve got anything for me to wear.”

I remembered the reason for her wearing the sheet. “Then we’ll have to go back to your place.”

She nodded. “Besides, I’m not feeling your pull.”

If the women were playing some kind of weird joke, they were nothing if not persistent. I had to ask myself again, was it true? I thought about everything they told me. “Do you think that Initiation thing is done?”

She shrugged. “We won’t know until we leave.” And then she let go of me to turn on the shower.

I closed the door and went to the toilet to wait my turn.

Jordan looked over me. “You’re as messy as me. You’ll need a shower too.”

I nodded. “I know. I’ll take mine when you’re done.”

She smiled. “That’s very gentlemanly of you, but after everything we’ve done, do you really think I’ll mind sharing the shower with you?”

I shrugged. “I didn’t want to assume anything.”

“Good,” she said, nodding, “but that’s what questions are for.”

I took a deep breath and let it out. “I also didn’t want to seem ... pushy or needy.”

She held out her hand to me. “Who said you were the needy one?”

I went to her and we climbed into the shower. For a moment we stood there under the hot water, holding hands and looking at one another. Holding her hand was nice but I wanted to touch more of her. It wasn’t sexual either. Maybe curiosity, maybe because she was so open and as naked as I was. I simply didn’t know. Looking into her eyes, I found she had been looking at me as well. I didn’t understand that. I wasn’t all that special, certainly not the physical equivalent of her in good looks. I asked the question that had popped into my head before we climbed into the shower. “Why would you be needy?”

She let go of my hand and ran hers up my arm. “I’ve always enjoyed sex, but after last night I wouldn’t want to go back to being a Magus with my own Fonti, even if I could.” She watched where her hand traveled along my skin.

I had to admit, it felt good, even if she wasn’t touching me down below. I mirrored her movements on her other arm and thought about what she said. “But I thought you didn’t want to lose your power?”

She shook her head. “I didn’t, but after our last fuck, it struck me how much better everything felt with you.” She brought both hands up and rubbed my chest. “I don’t know if it’s because my power wasn’t as potent or because I’m your Fonte now.”

I had been mirroring her so closely that I almost reached for her chest, but her words stopped me. “What?” I asked.

She nodded, moved to press her breasts into my hands, which were hanging in the air in front of her, and looked up into my eyes again. “Even after your Initiation is over, I don’t think I’ll want to be with anyone else.”

I was confused, and her actions, both her hands on my chest and the way she rubbed her breasts into mine, were distracting. I was sure she enjoyed last night, but she seemed to be moving faster than I could process. Did she mean she only wanted to be with me sexually, or something else? To add insult to injury, did she enjoy last night because of me or this power she continued to believe I had?

Before I moved to Texas, I’d had a good long time to think about what I wanted. I always knew I wanted to get away from that town and those people, but under that dominating desire I knew I wanted someone to like me for me, not because I was handsome, or tall, or good with my hands. I certainly didn’t want someone liking me for some kind of power that I didn’t believe I had.

Jordan looked up, studied my face a moment, and said, “Seth, no. Don’t do this to yourself.”

I focused at her. “Do what?”

She shook her head. “You’re beating yourself up. Don’t. You have to accept that this was going to happen.”

I shook my head. “I don’t think you understand. First, you’re saying that I have some kind of power, and now you say you want to stay with me because of that power.”

She looked away and bit her lip. “I’m sorry. It came out wrong.”

I stepped back from her. In the shower, there wasn’t very far to go, but that bit of distance was enough. “Then what did you mean?”

She looked up at me. “Seth, I...” She thought about it some more and then said, “Think of it like food. You keep eating the same thing because you like it, and you get full from it. But later, you find out that there’s something that tastes even better and fills you more.”

I looked at her with an eyebrow raised. “So, what am I? Filet Minion compared to a hamburger?” I asked dryly.

She sighed. “Okay, the food analogy isn’t the right one. I don’t know how to explain it.” She met my eyes. “But I’m being as honest as I can. Short of another Magus intentionally using magic to seduce me, I don’t believe I’d be happy with anyone else.”

“But happy in what way?” I asked.

Her eyebrows rose. “Wait, are you asking what I think you’re asking?”

It was my turn to look away. I really didn’t know what I meant, but then, I was beginning to wonder if I knew what she meant. “We barely know each other...” I started.

She took the half step needed to close the distance I had created. “Seth, even as wonderful as the sex is that still takes time.”

I looked at her again. “But the way you’re talking ... It’s like we’re already a couple.”

She tilted her head to the side. “Do you want me to go find someone else?”

“No,” I said vehemently. Just as quickly, I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, let it out and apologized. When I looked at her again, she was looking back at me, not mad, not happy, just looking, waiting. I thought about it. I really didn’t want her leaving me for someone else. It wasn’t the loss of someone who seemed to like me, but the idea of her having sex with him too, and that made me boil with anger.

Jordan reached out and covered my hand with both of hers. She pulled it up to her chest. “Seth, relax. Nothing bad is going to happen.”

I shook my head and forced myself to calm down. “I’m sorry, but the thought of you with someone else...” I almost made a fist again, but realized what I was doing and focused on Jordan’s calm countenance.

She smiled. “You know, even John and Mark didn’t act like this. It never came up about me sleeping with anyone else, nor did the thought of them sleeping with other women cross my mind. But this...” she closed my hand into a loose fist again. “This gave me goose bumps.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.