A Mother's Love Is the Best Love - Cover

A Mother's Love Is the Best Love

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: I never thought I'd find the love of my life when I was in my forties, but I did. And my son found his true love as well. We're both so happy together now. Here's how it all started.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   .

Chapter 1

Like so many women my age, forty-six, I've worked pretty hard to stave off the ravages of time. I've always been attractive but as I've crossed the thirty-year old mark, then entered my forties, well, I've had to work a bit harder at it.

I've done pretty well, still weigh about what I did when I left high school, I've used sunscreen faithfully so my complexion remains soft and smooth and unblemished, my breasts, well, there has been a bit of southerly drift but nowhere near what might be expected, I can still wear a bikini and hold my head up. And, yes, I do get more than my share of ogles. I love it, too.

I work out at the gym three days a week so my muscle tone is good and, well, not that I'm getting too much benefit these days, but I work out over a stick-on rubber dildo that I put on a glass-topped coffee table or on the shower floor to keep my pelvic muscles tight and ready for the occasional sex that happens my way. But, truthfully, it's just a good dildo fuck when I don't have the real thing around. Unfortunately, these days, that's most of the time.

Yes, well. I've been married, twenty-one years, then he got a new secretary and, the old story became new again. And, I became single again. Not alone, just single.

I'm not alone because I have my son living here with me, he's twenty-five, and when he was offered a job back here where he grew up, he took it and I offered him a place to live here with me. He does help with paying the utilities and the food bill along with some other expenses and it has worked out nicely. It's nice to have a man around and I do feel safer now that he's back home.

It's funny that on the occasions that we go out to dinner or a movie, there have been times that we are thought to be a couple. It was certainly a complement to me, though, perhaps not to Randy.

Now, I had dated some, well, a little, it didn't seem to me that the pool of eligible men was very deep and it always seemed that Randy took an instant dislike to every man who showed up to take me out. Nothing obvious but he would always have some pretty negative comments about him the next day.

Then, as we were finishing our wine from dinner one night, it came to me.

"You know, Randy, I think I've figured out why you've never liked any of the men that I've dated after your father and I divorced."

"Oh, what's your thought?"

"Well, I think it's not that you think I'll get serious with any of them, I think it's, well, I think it's because you want me for yourself." There, I said it.

"You mean, like..." and his face got crimson.

"Just listen," I said as I leaned toward him, sliding my hand onto his leg under the table, "I'm really flattered, Randy, that you would think of me in that way. And, you know what?"

"What?"

"Well, when you go out on a date, well, I, well, I feel the same way."

"You do, you really mean..."

"I mean, well, ever since I was divorced, well, I've, um, felt drawn more and more to you, to you, Randy. I didn't really want to admit it to myself, well, until this week, really. I've been thinking about it."

"You mean, like, you and me, attracted like, well, like, sexually?"

There would be no mistake as I pushed my hand up onto the bulge I knew was in his pants.

"Yes, son, like sexually," I told him softly as I rubbed up and down.

He just sat there, I really think I'd caught him off-guard, then his hand reached out as it went palm-down onto my breast and squeezed lightly.

"I don't know exactly where this will eventually lead but, tonight, I hope it leads us to my bedroom."

"Yeah, I think I do too," he whispered softly. I took his hand, stood up and said, "Then, that's where we're going," and I led him down the hall to my bedroom. Every step was filled with questions in my mind: Where would this lead to years from now? What if he found me less desirable that he'd imagined? What if I wasn't as good sexually as the young women he'd been with in the past? Was I really going to get naked with my own son? And have sex with him? His cock in my body?

As soon as we were inside my bedroom, I decided to just go right ahead and take my clothes off, then I began taking off Randy's clothes until I got down to his boxers which I then tugged to the floor. As much as I wanted to take hold of that nice, large cock I saw, instead I stood up and put my arms around my son and pulled him to me and kissed him fully on the lips as I felt his hands range down my back and onto my butt.

The next kiss, I slid the tip of my tongue in between his lips, then he soon had his returning the pleasure. His hands were now on my breasts, kneading them, rolling my nipples between his thumb and forefinger making them hard and aroused and hungry.

"Oh, Mom, yes, I have wanted this. You're so beautiful, just perfect. I can't believe this is happening."

"I've wanted it, too, honey, I really think it all began right after the divorce. At first, I really didn't want to own up to the thoughts I was having. But, I eventually was thinking about you when I was in my room, making myself happy at night, imagining it was you," I told him and then led him to my bed.

He lay down as I looked again at his cock laying on his abdomen. My son was a very well-endowed young man, it looked to be at least eight inches and nice and thick, as well; a real woman-pleaser.

I got on the bed on my knees, lifted his lovely cock and bent over to kiss it and take it into my mouth welcoming it into my body.

"Oh, oh, Mom, mmm, oh, that feels so good," my son groaned as he fondled my boobs underneath me. I didn't want him to cum, that I wanted inside me, I knew I would have lots and lots of time to suck his cock to completion, what man doesn't love that, after all. No, I just wanted to suck him for a bit, then get him where I was longing for his cock to go. Right where he first came out into the world, twenty-five years ago.

Then, I lifted up and lay down, wanting him inside me as he crawled between my outstretched legs, but, then, his head dipped down and he began licking my wet pussy. I'm not a young woman, I'm in my mid-forties, but several years ago I began shaving my pubic area, just leaving a little 'landing strip' of soft, brown curls to point to my secret pleasure place for those who were interested.

I opened wide to his caresses, my hands down holding his cheeks as he pleasured me so fully, his tongue flicking up and down.

"Mmm, oh, Randy, you make me feel so good," I whispered as he moved up to lick and suck on my clit which was so aroused it was fully erect. He slid two fingers in me as he sucked and I simply spiraled upward into a massive orgasm. I quaked and shook, bucking my hips up at his wet face, crying out his name, thanking him over and over.

He raised up, gleaming with my juices and said, "I want to do that every day, every single day," and moved up, his cock wagging in front of him, took it in his hand and led it right up to my opening and shoved his hips forward, driving his cock up into me just where I wanted it.

"Mmm, now we're really together," he murmured as he began moving back and forth, each stroke sending waves of pleasure across my body. I raised my legs high so he could probe me deeply with his long, manly cock. His hands were gently kneading my breasts as his hips went back and forth, filling me, then pulling back for another wonderful thrust.

"Oh, Son, this is so wonderful. I hope you're not disappointed. I'm not so young any more."

"This is exactly what I want. I don't want any one else, just you. And, you're perfect."

I loved every word he just spoke, it couldn't have been any better if said in any other way. I reached down to pull my legs back onto my chest as he got up higher over me, thrusting straight down in long, long strokes down deep into my interior, then back up, almost all the way out, then back down again.

"Oh, Randy, you feel so good inside me. I just want to keep you in my bed from now on so we can be together like this as much as we can."

Taking my son to bed and fucking him was so erotic that I was quickly getting close to an orgasm. And, his nice cock was pleasing me as much as I had ever been pleasured by any man's before. I was close and it felt delicious.

"Mmm, mmm, yes, oh, OH, OH, AYYYE, AYYYE, UH, UH, um, mmm, mmm," I cried out as I was swept over with warm and rapturous feelings as Randy pushed deep into me.

"Oh, Son, you've made me so happy, I love you so. Now all I want is your cum, do it for me, mmm."

My darling son was taking long, slow strokes in and out that just felt so wonderful. I was even beginning to wonder if perhaps another orgasm was rising up inside me. I don't usually have multiple orgasms but I also don't usually have my own son's cock bringing it about. This was, no doubt, the most erotic and arousing sex I'd ever had, surely a mixture of the taboo nature of our sex and the deep love we already shared for each other was adding to each stroke of Randy's hard cock.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.