Albion: Elizabeth's Story
Chapter 24

Copyright© 2010 by Tomken

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24 - On the voyage to Albion, Princess Elizabeth and her cohort of concubines become a family.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

And all the days following were much the same. The family (as they all now thought of themselves) invested their energy knitting themselves together, learning to depend upon individual strengths and to compensate for individual weaknesses, growing stronger day by day.

Elizabeth immersed herself in her part of the planning for establishment of the colony. She was competitive in the extreme. She shared goings on in their planning with members of her family, and gratefully listened to their points of view.

On the occasions when guests were invited to the pod, the entire family served as staff, waiting tables and mixing drinks. The entire family enjoyed entertaining. They were of course always arrayed in their birthday suits. Whenever a guest commented on their attire - or lack thereof - the family member would relate Elizabeth's remark that they had all received the exact body that they had always dreamed of and so necessarily were always delighted to put themselves on display. If Elizabeth was within earshot, she took up the topic as well, promoting nudity whenever and wherever possible, partly in an effort to overcome the stigma that had always attached to nudity on Earth, and partly as a defence against excess of ego. She made it known that she would prefer nudity for herself, and suggested that a future soiree in Elizabeth's home might feature nudity required of all guests.

The day finally came and the transport arrived at Albion. Their lives were about to be greatly changed yet again - and they could hardly wait.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.